Grey Hat #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Resolved Grey Hat #1

Post by Freesnacher on March 28th 2015, 7:41 am

Username: Grey Hat
Application link: Grey Hat #2
Who denied you: x Mechanic following what Nexir+ said.  
Reason:

Nexir wrote:You didn't change for shit, next time make a correct application instead of ripping off the amused noobs.

Grey Hat wrote:Why do you want to join BoZ?

For months I've been trying to answer this question. I really didn't know. I literally wrote essays but I was uncomfortable sharing them to the clan w/ my app. Everything has changed and there is nothing in BoZ for me. I didn't see why I wanted to join BoZ after all that has happened or any other clan for that matter. I don't need a clan to have fun, friends or whatever else a clan may provide. But I still REALLY wanted to join BoZ. After asking myself this question a thousand times, each time a different answer. I finally found a truthful real answer/reason to why I still want to join BoZ.

My first clan ever was BoZ, throughout my PB2 years I grew up with BoZ. It taught me, showed me, and gave me many things. I deeply care for the clan, I never showed the care and love I had for BoZ, but I am forever loyal to BoZ. BoZ forever - Freesnacher2012 I meant that. I don't care what you may think of me, what you did to me, or what you said about me, all that matters to me is the clan with or without membership.

I can't be the only one that has a problem with this. Thanks for the unnecessary bullshit, but this stands weak as fuck, basically, you just want more from us, and if you didn't mean it that way and you want to "reconnect" which you didn't even specify, you show no effort on doing it so (as you say you wouldn't feel comfortable being near some people in the clan)

The effort on making a cute app is there, but I see no effort what so ever at answering the important questions, questions where you could've redeemed yourself.

You must be fucking stupid to think you were gonna get past without explaining yourself.

Saying you never showed the care for the clan and in the same time NOT saying you want to do it now, saying you regret making this application and that you had a better app in mind doesn't help your case much. Next time don't take this as a joke, follow the damn template (and don't merge questions) and put the effort you know you can take but you don't want to because you don't think you did anything wrong in the past (you can do this in reason to join and extra comments)

Why you feel the reason you were denied is unjust:

I don't feel that ALL reasons for my denied Application was entirely unjust. I understand how I may have changed the template and merged questions.
My application just answered the questions in the template. I was 100% ready for you to ask me questions like:
"Have you changed"  
"How do we know you won't go back to your old ways" etc.

I regret posting an application full of visuals that had distracted the members from asking and reviewing my application.
I wanted to explain myself under the application, If I had gone through most of the stuff in my application the App would look overloaded and would not process well with some of the questions.

If something important had to be answered, someone would have asked. That is the entire point of reviewing applications. I am required to Answer the questions on the template and further questions asked under the application. Yeah I could have redeemed myself, is that not what I am doing by posting the application? So that you can ask me further questions about the past and non-related stuff that is not mentioned in the app.

> not valid to deny me for something I did not answer that was not mentioned or required in the application TEMPLATE.
> not avoiding explanation

I don't know where I am going with this, I can be wrong, but I'm not entirely wrong here.  



Your claims, what you think know, what you assume is operating almost entirely on pure conjuncture (this goes to anyone who may think differently)

I really should not need to go into the detail for you to understand what I see wrong here. I'm fine with what has already happened, but don't think for a second I took this application as a joke or put in little effort., nor that my answer was not realistic or truthful. No one mentioned wanting something, no one mentioned re-connecting. What I mean't is in the answer, no need to imply or try to generate something else.
 You won't begin to understand how much time that answer finally presented itself, and you call it weak? I call it TRUTH, you have a problem with that answer than I may get denied every application I post here because that answer is MY ANSWER.

I understand that this clan may habor some ill-will against me, that is totally fine. Just don't try and mix it with the recruitment system.  

I am not saying you are. I would just appreciate it if Stryde is the one to resolve this, it has no difference but at least i'll try and accept it (he's the one who told me to post this anyway).


Extra:
Krutz wrote:Your "pretty" pictures have not done much to change what I think of you, regardless what your intentions were concerning the visuals.

I have seen how you act like. I do not care if you claim you have changed or not. I do not think you belong here, especially if you say you are giving up on a ticket to get into a clan you have spent so much (wasted) time on.


1. You don't know me therefore don't know how I truly act.
But you'll just be like "I don't need to know you to know how you act"
So please out of the courtesy, tell me how I act.

2. The point of being kicked and banned was for me to change. It was a punishment but I HAD to change in order to return, it was obvious I was going to return if I still could.
3. We have had a misty feud for months, those words are coming not by my application but by the past > unrelated to what I did.  No one even understand what was going on until I was kicked, this is just all an excuse. & sorry if this is all on speculation, what comes around goes around.

4. Why don't I belong in BoZ?
5. How was my time in BoZ wasted? Please ANSWER, I need to know other people's perspectives on this, what better person than YOU.


Other: I was not aiming specifically towards someone, I am aiming towards everyone in the clan, doesn't matter if they said so or so. Look, I wish I can gain something out of this application issue, something that won't make me go do something stupider than what i'm already doing. I DON'T want this AI to end severing. I've lost enough self-dignity to begin with. I don't want another nightmare I can't wakeup from. If there are any other reasons to why I was denied besides not following the template, please let me know.
avatar
Freesnacher

Posts : 577
Join date : 2014-02-16

http://Youtube.com/user/Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Resolved Re: Grey Hat #1

Post by Nexir on March 28th 2015, 7:27 pm

Freesnacher wrote:My application just answered the questions in the template.

Yes, but you removed and merged some questions.

Freesnacher wrote:I understand how I may have changed the template and merged questions.

Applicant understands that he didn't follow the template -> Didn't follow the template -> Denied

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freesnacher wrote:I wanted to explain myself under the application -> self-contradictory <- If I had gone through most of the stuff in my application the App would look overloaded.

You just babbled around in q8. Was it too hard to say that you wanted to join to show us the love you never showed? you basically didn't answer this question. Rolling Eyes

Freesnacher wrote:If something important had to be answered, someone would have asked.

Something important Neutral -> 8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:

Your answer: bcoz i never showed the love i have for boz and i dont feel like saying i want to do it now coz i probably wont, boz forever free2012, i meant that huehue

Important questions were inexplicit. You can't just ask us to help you fix your mistakes when you're doing them on purpose. Letme remind you:


Freesnacher wrote:
I’m glad you guys think it’s a good app, but it’s just your mind fooling you.

There are many flaws in this application.

This application is only 10 out of 100 complete. I had a better app in mind.

Application is 10/100 complete and has many flaws according to the applicant, applicant had a better app in mind -> Little effort. (denied)

You didn't bother on doing the application you talk about because fooling on us with an application full of visuals would be easier. I do understand you took your time by making the visuals, but I don't care for that. Makes me feel you're taking this as a joke. Rolling Eyes  (denied)

I wish you had answered some questions better or you had been more explicit and used less visuals, you made me feel like you tried to set us up, which at the same time, somehow proves you haven't changed. Rolling Eyes

First reason to deny you should be good enough, I don't think we rushed into denying you. It's true... I can't judge if you changed or not, but I feel like if I have to ask I won't believe you, so I just don't see the point of asking so you can just lie to our faces with sweet words.

The application full of visuals and your agreement to what that causes should say it all.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.- How you act: http://prntscr.com/6m8a2y (clan hostility)

Not to mention you went around saying that I hate you because I gave reasons to deny you, instead of immediately filling an application issue like you should've done

2.- "It was obvious I was going to return if I still could."

You mean you didn't change but you returned anyway

3.- "Those words are coming not by my application but by the past"

Don't act the stupid, I see alot of your past in your present, I didn't say anything incorrect about you. Smile

4.- "Why don't I belong in BoZ?"

You're rood, mean, inmature, you would cause an awkward environment since you dislike/hate alot of people in BoZ, not to mention your ego is too big and you would act like if we didn't deserve you, AGAIN.

5. "How was my time in BoZ wasted?"

I'll let you figure this one out Wink

gg boi Facepalm 2

I don't hold any grudges, I'm just doing the clan a favor
avatar
Nexir
I'm De Boi

Posts : 194
Join date : 2014-02-17

Back to top Go down

Resolved Re: Grey Hat #1

Post by Freesnacher on March 28th 2015, 10:29 pm

Nexir wrote:Applicant understands that he didn't follow the template -> Didn't follow the template -> Denied

Understood.

Freesnacher wrote:I wanted to explain myself under the application -> self-contradictory <- If I had gone through most of the stuff in my application the App would look overloaded.

No, I wanted to explain myself "UNDER" the application as in under the comments. Another point you misunderstand. 

Nexir wrote:
Freesnacher wrote:If something important had to be answered, someone would have asked.

You just babbled around in q8. Was it too hard to say that you wanted to join to show us the love you never showed? you basically didn't answer this question. Rolling Eyes

- Joining BoZ to show us the love I never showed? lmao

Something important Neutral -> 8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:

Your answer: bcoz i never showed the love i have for boz and i dont feel like saying i want to do it now coz i probably wont, boz forever free2012, i meant that huehue 
- Yeah, you totally summed it all up. 

Important questions were inexplicit. You can't just ask us to help you fix your mistakes when you're doing them on purpose.

Question Eight answerers that I am loyal to the clan. If I mention that I never showed the care and I have love for the clan, that DOES NOT  mean I don't love and care for the clan.
I did not show my feelings, okay? If I did not care or love the clan I would not be here, I would have left BoZ years ago, I would not still be sitting here talking good about a clan that almost everyone one disrespects and hates me. I would not have took what Stryde said and give BoZ another try after so many people telling me to stop giving a fuck about BoZ. Friends who did stood by myself and did everything I told them to do, but when they tell me to let go of BoZ, I totally disregard the friendship.

I was in BoZ for quite some time, I know how BoZ runs, how BoZ members think, act, what they might say behind your back, how easy something/someone can switch up on you, and how all that can change. It’s funny. When I was trying to recruit KKaos and Mingo1, I would be up their ass about BoZ, at least mainly Mingo. I would always tell them good things about BoZ, always sweetened up the talk, even though it exaggerated a bit and a lot more bitterly.  I would hide what people actually said behind their back because I cared. When I was in BoZ, and even now when I was kicked and banned from it, I still care for the applicants, those who are accepted and new to the community. Those who are new and very delicate, I would hope they are comfortable and like their stay in BoZ, maybe so they can grow up loyal and experience what I experienced (if that’s still possible in this time of year). Maybe, so they won’t say “BoZ is overrated, once you’re in, it’s not what you expect, it’s typical nothing special. It’s just like any other clan”. You might say “If you really cared, you wouldn’t break rules, you wouldn’t freak-out on members who are still in that delicate phase, etc. That entire situation was one sided, it had a bigger story than that, that end just makes it seem really bad, lol. But I don’t want to bring up the situation, I already took the blame, and I will continue to take it even though it’s more than it’s supposed to be. It’s the past now. So yeah, I did break some rules, but it was always out in the open, like I wanted you to know. Never mean’t to be hidden, wasn’t big to even try to be hidden in the first place.  Long story, but for the good things I do for BoZ, it’s always and will forever be hidden, I don’t want you to know. Same in real life too. Whatever, I don’t want to talk about that, but the point here is that I care. I know I’m saying a lot, you might think it’s unnecessary but this is probably the only time I’m going to discuss on this matter.


Why do I want to join BoZ? I’m loyal, I’m dedicated, and I’m with BoZ forever, with it's membership or not, It doesn't have to be literal.  With all the rage in me, that care and love for the clan is what that is clinging me to BoZ. I want to join BoZ because I am loyal and dedicated to the clan. Still trying to figure out what might disengage the latch? Maybe nothing can stop the loyalty from wearing off. It’s different when it’s your first clan and remained like that for years. It’s hard to let go. It was not a challenge when I heard I am highly disrespected and hated throughout the clan and its members. To the extent of threatening SlashDown, GG you fooled the kido.
My loyalty and love for the clan did not hesitate.
But that is what sucks now, I want to join a clan that I no one wants me in > I can't give up and move onto something else > I can't stop giving a fuck.


THAT IS WHAT THAT ANSWER MEAN'T. 

I don't understand how I'm making mistakes on purpose and would want you to help me, my job is to answer the questions, your job is to review and ask me further questions.  
Is that not correct?  



Oh and you are welcome for the "unnecessary bullshit ^"

Nexir wrote:Let me remind you:

Freesnacher wrote:
I’m glad you guys think it’s a good app, but it’s just your mind fooling you. -  the visuals sucked since I was so limited. I worked on the application for weeks, I saw the same images over and over and over again, you later see that the visuals are nothing but unfitting and unpleasant.

There are many flaws in this application.  - I've already mentioned what I did wrong and why I feel that way.

This application is only 10 out of 100 complete. I had a better app in mind.
Application is 10/100 complete and has many flaws according to the applicant, applicant had a better app in mind -> Little effort. (denied)


So spending months and weeks planning and creating this is presented as little effort.
Not able to sleep because I was overwhelmed with so much ideas and planning for my application is called little effort.
Months figuring why I wanted to join BoZ, writing pages trying to figure out why I cared so much and its called little effort.
Thinking overly about this application is putting my little effort in the application, GOT IT!


I put alot of EXTRA effort to this application, yes, I may have gave up in the end. THAT was after so much tries and re-do's because PS was not working properly. I became inpatient I wanted to post the application, I became so anxious I could not wait. I would and still do visit the website/forum and chat on a daily basis, always hiding. When the time came to reveal myself I became anxious.

Don't say I put little effort in my application, just say you weren't pleased with it.
I gave myself that rating because I know what I was going for, I did not reach it. That does NOT mean I put little effort for in my application



Nexir wrote:You didn't bother on doing the application you talk about because fooling on us with an application full of visuals would be easier. I do understand you took your time by making the visuals, but I don't care for that. Makes me feel you're taking this as a joke. Rolling Eyes  (denied)

Making a application full of visuals was a one time thing. I wished I had gave extra details on the answers than images. I know how this works, I have been in BoZ for years, visuals won't put a person at an advantage, I know what I got myself into. Don't assume I tried to fool you, if you think it's a joke, alright.. that is your opinion.


nexir wrote:I wish you had answered some questions better or you had been more explicit and used less visuals, you made me feel like you tried to set us up, which at the same time, somehow proves you haven't changed. Rolling Eyes  - How does that prove I haven't changed? That is a pathetic conclusion just over the visuals, GG! 

First reason to deny you should be good enough, I don't think we rushed into denying you. It's true... I can't judge if you changed or not, but I feel like if I have to ask I won't believe you, so I just don't see the point of asking so you can just lie to our faces with sweet words.

1. That is why I regretted posting that application. I should have discarded the visuals and added "extra" detail.
2. You're opinion is so off course to the truth.
3. First reason to deny me is valid, the rest is not.
4. Asking me if I have changed can be viewed nothing but sweet talking trying to get into BoZ. I can't prove I have changed in the application phase.
5. Getting denied was put in a rushed position. If it was not then I would not have posted this AI to clear things up. Even though I still should have been denied for tampering with the template, It was necessary for me to have the right to explain myself after what you and the rest said. That way we can proceed concluded.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------



nexir wrote:The application full of visuals and your agreement to what that causes should say it all.


Invalid -

Just because I wanted to present something different and was not satisfied with it, because I was so anxious to present my application, I should be denied. Just because I don't feel complete with my application does not mean what you said is true. I met the basic requirements excluding not following template.

Thoughts on fooling you, taking it as a joke, showing no effort --- that is


I met the basic requirements, I did something extra. Aside from the first valid point (not following template) trying to do something extra and not feeling so great about it


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nexir wrote:1.- How you act: http://prntscr.com/6m8a2y (clan hostility)

- First of all that was not clan hostility, funny how one prntsc like that can be so deceiving.

I beleived that nasir was the one who had a hidden name, I found it funny and when I would talk to him, his messages were completely blank. 
I would have said the same thing If i was in the clan, only it would not be taken the wrong way, nexir.

That was the only time I said anything like that towards a BoZ member, even it was not presented that way. After what has happened these three months you should be surprised i haven't done anything stupid.



nexir wrote:Not to mention you went around saying that I hate you because I gave reasons to deny you, instead of immediately filling an application issue like you should've done

I did not "go around" saying that you hate me and that is why you denied me. Yesterday was the only time I brought up the situation saying what you said was run on conjuncture. It was ignorant and stupid as fuck, I am not the only one that things that way. You know I am right when it came to judging me, and assume what my app said BUT didn't say. 



nexir wrote:2.- "It was obvious I was going to return if I still could."

You mean you didn't change but you returned anyway

No I mean without a doubt I would have returned If I was not banned forever if that was to come in the future or anything that may prevent me from applying. See how you love to switch up words and try to imply something else.  



Nexir wrote:3.- "Those words are coming not by my application but by the past"

Don't act the stupid, I see alot of your past in your present, I didn't say anything incorrect about you. Smile 
Once again, replying to something you don't even understand what I said. You know nothing about me, my past or present.  


nexir wrote:4.- "Why don't I belong in BoZ?"

You're rood, mean, inmature, you would cause an awkward environment since you dislike/hate alot of people in BoZ, not to mention your ego is too big and you would act like if we didn't deserve you, AGAIN.

I don't dislike or hate anyone in BoZ, ANYONE. I should be you know, after whats happened, don't act like you're Mr. angel over here. If I was ever rude to anyone, I would apologize, but no one would take it the wrong way. But obviously I did cross my limited with Peter and I was thinking about it all night that day, I apologized. There is a bigger story to everything but im done defending myself. You can think I'm always rude, immature and mean to everyone, I don't really care anymore.

nexir wrote:I'm just doing the clan a favor

You know what, I guess you're right. I new making this AI would result in a mistake, I guess I don't have to finish up this post, pce.   
avatar
Freesnacher

Posts : 577
Join date : 2014-02-16

http://Youtube.com/user/Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Resolved Re: Grey Hat #1

Post by Nexir on March 28th 2015, 11:13 pm

You're already denied, stop crying. Take the first reason if the other ones aren't good enough. It's not my fault you aren't explicit in anything you say. Thanks for the unnecessary bullshit once again Smile and cheers for trying to turn the facts or what I say yet ignoring what hits you hard.
avatar
Nexir
I'm De Boi

Posts : 194
Join date : 2014-02-17

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities


 

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum