View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Raffine #1

Post by Raffine on March 20th 2015, 10:04 am

1. PB2 Nickname:
Raffine

2. PB2 Profile Link:
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=raffine

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:
When I started PB2 back in 2011, my focus was primarily on the campaign (getting all the achievements, replaying the levels on higher difficulties, etc) although I did venture into the multiplayer servers as a guest. T'was later that year when I registered an account and started regularly interacting with the multiplayer community as Raffine. I'd say my peak activity started shortly before the first(?) PB2 forums shut down, through the lifespan of the unofficial forums (which would later evolve into the PB:V forums), and ended some time after that, too, was shut down. Up until my group of friends more or less disbanded in late'13/early'14, I was a consistent frequenter of the website, wikia, and forums. But after we drifted apart, I became much less active and only logged in just enough to exchange messages and try out new updates. I came back to give PB2 another go earlier this year, in hopes of once again finding a community of players and personalities to make this game all the more enjoyable.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:
K: 4567
D: 3925

Overall K/D: 1.16
Latest K/D: 1.45

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:

Approved map: raffine_urbanwar

4c: How many player points do you have?:
"Not ranked due to lack of activity in the ranked matches."
Recently the servers have been relatively empty when I log on (Washington had only 50 players when I checked today.. a far cry from the 2000+ it used to have) so I've not been playing any ranked matches, as they seem to be pretty scarce nowadays.

5. Are you currently in a clan?:
No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?:
{GloryiansG2} - Gloryians G2
[H3R03$] - Heroes
[BoZ] - Biohazard

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:
Gloryians: The majority of my time in PB2 was spent without a clan; I never really felt like joining any. I came into PB2 around the time when there was a lot of GSA "sentiments" flying around and, not wanting to be involved in things like that, I decided to avoid clan drama by avoiding clans altogether. After a long while, I met a small friendly clan that wanted help with map-making, so I decided to give clan a go while helping them with maps. But being a small clan, it eventually dissolved due to a lack of members.

Heroes: A friend of mine wanted to start up a new clan, so I agreed to help out until it was up and running. After we got the clan set up and on its feet, I wished him well.

Biohazard: Along with Frosty and a couple others I met from the forums, I joined Biohazard. Unfortunately, it was near the end of my PB2 career so, as mentioned in question 3, I eventually became too inactive to participate.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:
sdr5x - Inactive. This was from way back when I was still unsure about what I wanted my username to be.

6b. Please list them with profile links:
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=sdr5x

7. Who recruited you?:
N/A

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:
The game is great - but what makes it greater is the community. Having been out of touch with the official forums for a while, and with many of the people I played going inactive, I'm searching for a mature, respectful and active community to be a part of and to enjoy interacting with in or out of PB2. Seeing how BoZ has the most names I remember from my heyday, I figured this might be a fitting place to go.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?:
Yes.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?:
Yes.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?:
I don't expect them to remember me, but some of the people I remember interacting with from back then include:
Mingo1, Neelfrost, Tex, Stryde, XFrostByteX, Radio Zed, iJer

12. What can you offer to the clan?:
A respectful and calm head - I have a lot of patience and acceptance when it comes to interacting with people, as well as experience moderating forums.
Creativity - Although I'm rather out of the loop with the most recent map editor (I've only recently full-on come back to PB2), map-making is my favourite facet of PB2 and I look forward to re-igniting the my mapping frenzy.
Dedication - I made plenty of edits and grammatical fixes to the PB2 wiki back in '12/'13.

13. How often do you play PB2?:
I've been logging in every second or third day recently, depending on what's going on irl.

14. What server do you usually play in?:
Usually Cali or Wash, depending on which server has more players.

14b. What is your average ping in that server?:
Usually between 90 ~ 150

15. What is your favorite map?:
My favourite map was lost in the Great Map Purge of I-don't-remember-when... but I'd say xfrostbytex-lastertag comes close!

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):
To me, the ultimate reward of playing PB2 is having fun. I'm not overly competitive and I don't mind mediocre K/D ratios, but I do play sincerely. As a result, I constantly change up my playing style - but in general, I tend to have a habit of boosting around with swords or sneaking about with a raygun/railgun.

17. What country are you from?:
CAN

18. Extra comments/questions:
I'm honestly (delightfully) surprised that Biohazard has stuck around for so long.

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?
Member.

Raffine

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Raffine #1

Post by TheChosen One on March 20th 2015, 5:22 pm

One of the best apps I've seen so far. Good job Raffine. You have clearly explained every question the best way as you could answer. I don't see any problems with your appliction. Once your alts get checked I am sure you will get accepted.
TheChosen One

http://xat.com/biohazardpb2

Back to top Go down

Post by x D on March 20th 2015, 6:33 pm

I really liked this application
Good luck.
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics on March 20th 2015, 9:09 pm

its been a fucking while

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Subcomics
3pro5you

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashdown on March 21st 2015, 1:34 pm

Holy crap, great app!

No flaws or errors that I can see.

GL! You look like a great candidate.
Slashdown

Back to top Go down