Elite spec ops-fores #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Elite spec ops-fores #1

Post by EliteDromirixz on February 20th 2015, 10:50 pm

Every Question Is Required *.

[1] PB2 User/Log-in/Nickname: Elite spec ops-fores

[2] PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=elite%20spec%20ops-fores&id=847511

[3] How long have you been playing PB2 For?: About 4 Years. I started in 2011 then stopped then played as guest in 2012 then made accounts in 2013.

[4] How many kills and deaths do you have?: I got 3,310/3 310 kills. 2,780/2 780 Deaths.

[4b] Whats your Lvl Dev Rank (Map Making)?: 1.33 Lvl Dev Rank.

[4c]

[5] Are you currently in a clan now?: No.

[5b] What clans have you been in before?: I have not been in any clans.

[5c] What made you leave your earlier clans?: -

[6] Do you have any altrenative accounts?: Yes.

[6b] Please list them with profile links: http://plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Dromirixz&id=1276516 My brothers accounts   http://plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=VirusAlpha&id=1272733  http://plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Blackaze&id=1273273 http://plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=x%20P&id=1274586

[7] Who recruited you?: No one i just wanted to join because this is a very interesting clan.

[8] Why do you want to join BoZ?: I want to join BoZ because it is a very skilled clan and very kind,respectful you act the way i like because you act like mature adults and loyal,responsible people that are pros and this is a very legendary clan that has survived for years an impression for BoZ and i like how it is created the style is clean and your a pretty much active skilled clan,perfect attitude.

[9] Do you understand/have read the ''About'' Page?: I have read the ''About'' Perfectly Page.

[10] Dp you understand/have read the ''Recruitment Process''?: I have read the ''Recruitment Process'' Page clearly.

[11] Which members do you know in BoZ?: MichealHeroc aka HeroicMike,Stryde,Unreal,X Mechanic,Cuky,Glee,Nexir,Roxxar,Krutz,Max Teabag,Anothersinner,Jeff1999,LegacyOfBlake,Mingo1,Tex,Slashdown,Cahir,Simply,Terameep,CSR,Alieen aka Nellia,Neelfrost,Syx aka Radio Zed,iDemonSkillZ,Reject,Blade-,Kaotic Kaos,FireGodZ,Zakrzew,Mech1354,SecretStake,Krow,Rig,OMG,Fextem

[12] What can you offer to the clan?: I can make logos for this clan and help you out with something if you need help or recruit skilled members.

[13] How often do you play PB2?: I play morning to night sometimes when it is 0 thats where it ends and i go to sleep and i am very active. (Known Not Much. But Seen Alot.) I wake up at 8 or 9 most likely but sometimes i don't play because i get bored but i just play for fun then when im bored.

[14] What server(s) do you usually play in?: I play in Cali USA & EU Server.

[14b] What is/are the average ping(s) on that server?: In Cali USA: 100+[-]200+. & On the EU Server: 90+[-]80+[-]100+[-]200.

[15] What is your favourite map?: stryde-sniper & x d-sniper, terabrion-railwars

[16] How do you play PB2?: (Selfboosting: Selfboosting anywhere to escape my enemies or get advantage against my enemy of killing them.) (Wallboost: Going on the edge of a block and giving me advantage on boosting up to the wall to escape my enemies or kill them while pressing X.) (Umbrella: Shooting in the middle of the map while landing on the object carefully without low health and killing my enemies while pressing X.) (2 Dodge: 2 People are fighting 1 in the left and 1 in the right and im in the middle i can't get out because they are spamming so i escape them if they shot a bullet i boost up and escape or get one of them and get rid of the other by dodging bullets while im shooting.) (Left'n'Right: I go on on the middle of a platform and i see 2 out areas ( ]-------[ ] 2 Holes and i see my enemy and then go right so he shoots a bullet i dodged it while pressing X or selfboosting up or by holding the edge of the platform then i trick the person and end up to the left and shoot my enemy. - Could be opposite to Right'n'Left.) (Reflex Dodge: I play rails,sniper,rayguns. Any type of this games that a gun shoots and hits the platform and it hits the platform it goes back to the platform behind it as reflex. You play and you found an enemy on sight a person shoots their rail,raygun,sniper and then it does a reflex and almost hits you. You have dodged it and you do it back to them and you got your enemy down.) Thats all i can think of.

[17] What country are you from?: Germany

[18] Extra Comments,Questions/Concerns?: I just have 2 accounts 1 is my alt Dromirixz & My main is Elite spec ops-fores if i get accepted can i put BoZ in both of them & Oh 1 more thing Blackaze,x P,VirusAlpha are my brothers accounts i got 3 brothers we are 4 in total. And they have a clan called InBounD Is it okay if they put the tag because they are not my alts they are for my brothers. I wanted to join because this clan interests me alot and it is very legendary.

[19] (Choice, Choose) What are you applying for Trial Member or Member?: I Prefer Trial Member, To explore the clan and have fun with you all.

-EliteDromirixz aka Elite spec ops-fores.

Thank you, For reading my application & Thanks, For letting me apply.

EliteDromirixz

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Elite spec ops-fores #1

Post by Subcomics on February 21st 2015, 1:13 am

EliteDromirixz wrote:[5] Are you currently in a clan now?: No.

[5b] What clans have you been in before?: I have not been in any clans.

[5c] What made you leave your earlier clans?: -

EliteDromirixz wrote:[11] Which members do you know in BoZ?: MichealHeroc aka HeroicMike,Stryde,Unreal,X Mechanic,Cuky,Glee,Nexir,Roxxar,Krutz,Max Teabag,Anothersinner,Jeff1999,LegacyOfBlake,Mingo1,Tex,Slashdown,Cahir,Simply,Terameep,CSR,Alieen aka Nellia,Neelfrost,Syx aka Radio Zed,iDemonSkillZ,Reject,Blade-,Kaotic Kaos,FireGodZ,Zakrzew,Mech1354,SecretStake,Krow,Rig,OMG,Fextem
Not sure how many of these people actually know you, or if you just put any familiar names that you see that may not even be familiar to you. Considering it says "Syx aka Radio Zed", it looks like you just copied names off of the member list and added commas

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Subcomics
secretly xmechanic

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChosen One on February 21st 2015, 5:24 am

http://prntscr.com/67uqx2

*I am the alt of 19 accounts* I don't see 19 of them there not impressed with your lying mate.

Question 12 We know that everyone makes this kind of mistake but you should have spend thinking more on that question, *What can you offer us* You should have said something like *My respect and my words* something like that.

It says *pb2neon.wordpress.com* on your account, want to explain why?

I like the *why do you want to join the BoZ* Part that's a good one good job on that.

Yeah others have no problem in my opinion but 1 more thing

All the people you listed, do they know you as well? Don't just list them because you heard of them that's not what you should do.

Nice job.

TheChosen One

http://xat.com/biohazardpb2

Back to top Go down

Post by EliteDromirixz on February 21st 2015, 8:45 am

No i don't want the 19 alts back .-.
I removed them so now i got the ones i put in the and pb2neon.wordpress.com is just i site i wanted to put because my friend Blackade told me to put it idk if I should remove it?
Stryde I know those members because I seen them online why would I copy the members list out it seems like I have but I know alot of members.
Just 5 Alts Now. And yes TheChosen One, The thing you said in the respect of my words and responsibilities yeah I was thinking of that but I could not say it in a clear way like I did not think of that but yea the thing you said there is also what I mean is that the thing you said there what I wanted to say but I could not edit it like [4c] I was going to add it but since you said that never mind. But you thats what i kind of mean help this clan and show my responsibilities acts and loyalty to all of you and maturity and all my respect to you and especially my words.

EliteDromirixz

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics on February 21st 2015, 1:40 pm

TheChosen One wrote:http://prntscr.com/67uqx2

*I am the alt of 19 accounts* I don't see 19 of them there not impressed with your lying mate.
The account that says that is listed as his brothers account, whether or not he has a brother, idk

EliteDromirixz wrote:No i don't want the 19 alts back .-.
I removed them so now i got the ones i put in the and pb2neon.wordpress.com is just i site i wanted to put because my friend Blackade told me to put it idk if I should remove it?
Well putting another clan in your website makes it seem like you are or were in that clan

EliteDromirixz wrote:Stryde I know those members because I seen them online why would I copy the members list out it seems like I have but I know alot of members.
orly? I can name 8 people of who you listed who I dont even see weekly, and probably 4 of those 8 who I dont even see monthly

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Subcomics
secretly xmechanic

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by EliteDromirixz on February 21st 2015, 1:44 pm

Stryde, It is your choice. Deny me or Accept me or idk but yeah. I know the members in my head. But it is your choice your the leader.
But I know the members perfectly. I have practised in 2013 & I made this application in 2015. I have been working hardly.

EliteDromirixz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nik on February 21st 2015, 6:11 pm

how can you know me if i don't know you?

Nik

Back to top Go down

Post by EliteDromirixz on February 21st 2015, 6:14 pm

Well I have practised in 2013 untill 2014 & in 2015 I started and i thought i was saying to myself ''I'm Ready''. So I have practised all the time.

EliteDromirixz

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar on February 21st 2015, 7:04 pm

EliteDromirixz wrote:Stryde, It is your choice. Deny me or Accept me or idk but yeah. I know the members in my head. But it is your choice your the leader.
But I know the members perfectly. I have practised in 2013 & I made this application in 2015. I have been working hardly.
>knows members perfectly

You probly don't know anything about me other than my name, profile picture, and my signature.

Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by EliteDromirixz on February 21st 2015, 7:20 pm

I see that you play TF2 & That game with that character Hank and Idk the 2 in the middle and you play Payday,MC-Minecraft. Is the one next to hank ''Counter Strike Or Strike Force Heroes - SFH. Monkeystudios. With that monkey or is it something else? And roxxar you also make PB2 Designs characters customization and it is yours.

EliteDromirixz

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar on February 21st 2015, 10:12 pm

I meant shit that isn't obviously in my profile picture or signature, I just said that.

Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by EliteDromirixz on February 21st 2015, 10:21 pm

And you are a good gimp artist i seen your pics and skins and somethings on www.pb2art.wordpress.com [-] https://pb2art.wordpress.com

EliteDromirixz

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashdown on February 22nd 2015, 12:34 am

EliteDromirixz wrote:Every Question Is Required *.

[11] Which members do you know in BoZ?: MichealHeroc aka HeroicMike,Stryde,Unreal,X Mechanic,Cuky,Glee,Nexir,Roxxar,Krutz,Max Teabag,Anothersinner,Jeff1999,LegacyOfBlake,Mingo1,Tex,Slashdown,Cahir,Simply,Terameep,CSR,Alieen aka Nellia,Neelfrost,Syx aka Radio Zed,iDemonSkillZ,Reject,Blade-,Kaotic Kaos,FireGodZ,Zakrzew,Mech1354,SecretStake,Krow,Rig,OMG,Fextem

[12] What can you offer to the clan?: I can make logos for this clan and help you out with something if you need help or recruit skilled members.

I'm sorry, I just do NOT see it in this application.

Question 11: You do not know every member of BoZ. I have no fucking clue who you are.

Question 12: Lackluster. We do not need anyone to recruit skilled members, they come to us. As for logos, I can't see how that is a skill that merits acceptance for you.

I understand you have a lack of English command, but this application did not showcase enough of your own originality. Put some more effort in your application if you see yourself becoming a member.
Slashdown

Back to top Go down

Post by EliteDromirixz on February 22nd 2015, 9:41 am

Slashdown, I have seen you in PB2 chat sometimes.

EliteDromirixz

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChosen One on February 22nd 2015, 4:57 pm

Doesn't mean he knows you it's like telling people that you seen will smith walking on red carpet and you are way at the back you see him but he doesn't sees you so he doesn't knows you. Same thing with *How many boz members do you know?* I highly doubt Krow knows you.
TheChosen One

http://xat.com/biohazardpb2

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities
Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum