xKerri #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied xKerri #1

Post by xkerri on January 2nd 2015, 11:33 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: xKerri

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=xKerri&id=1250615

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: I played PB2 around late 2011 at a friend's house, on their account, but I didn't ever make an account of my own.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: I have 0 Kills and 0 Deaths.

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: My developer rank is 0.

4c: How many player points do you have?: I have a 0 Player Points, Predicted Player Points and 0% in Beginner progress. I will be starting to play though, so things will get higher, don't worry.

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?: Like I said, I only played on my friend's account, and I never actually came on and expanded to my own account. I'm only just now doing it.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: As said in question 5B, I haven't been in any clans, so.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: No.

6b. Please list them with profile links: N/A

7. Who recruited you?: Nobody recruited me, but back when I played, BoZ was the only clan I knew.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I don't want to join BoZ because I know there are (former) PB2 Staff members in it, or because there have been so many of you on Top Lists, but because I know that this is the ideal clan for me. Like previously said, I played a few times in the year 2011-12, and to be honest, BoZ was the only clan that I knew. It was seriously an inspiration. You've been here since 2011, and you're still running, greatly in fact, and I think that's because of the rules, members, and experience. It just has that magic about it, and I would be not only honored to be in this clan, but 100% committed to it. I really want to be apart of it, and show what I can do. I am the way I am, and, no lie, I am flawed, messed up, and imperfect many ways , but I truly believe that BoZ can change me because it's not only fun, but I can learn and gain experience.

On a side note, I have experience in Wordpress, Map Making, and the general fighting in PB2.


9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes, I've read it, and I understand.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yes, I've read it, and I understand.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Krutz, Stryde, Nexir, X Mechanic, Max Teabag, Tex, Spartan-138, Roxxar, Neelfrost, Krow, Blade-, anothersinner, uneral and glee. But, now that Envy has merged with you, I know reject, LegacyOfBlake, and Dr Pepper Ghost.

12. What can you offer to the clan?: It's exactly what I said in Question #8, I want to bring BoZ to even more greatness, although you're already legendary. I'm great at making websites using Wordpress, and basic beginner coding. I've been a forums moderator at a previous game, and I also enjoy making maps/playing PB2.

My goals in BoZ would be to hold events and overall, make it a more active place.


13. How often do you play PB2?: Usually, I'm on everyday, but with school starting back and everything, that might be a variable. The same thing with weekends, but I tend to be more active.

14. What server do you usually play in?: I like to play on both Washingtons, #1 and #2.

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: My average ping ranges from 70-80. On a bad day, maybe 1000. It really depends.

15. What is your favorite map?: I'm alright in stryde-sniper(1-4), so I guess that would be my favorite. Sorry for the un-originality, because I'm sure wayyy more people have said that before me.

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Well, I have good aim, in no-lag conditions. I can self-boost pretty good, better than most. I hate maps with large amounts of water in it because it's so...delayed.

17. What country are you from?: I'm from the U.S., but I have family in Sweden, so I go there every now and then.

18. Extra comments/questions: Nothing other than I appreciate that you looked over my app and I hope that I can get in!

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? Trial Member, #0Kills.

xkerri

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-01-02

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: xKerri #1

Post by DemonSkillz on January 2nd 2015, 11:40 pm

Get at least 1 kill.


Last edited by DemonSkillz on January 3rd 2015, 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Meant something else)
avatar
DemonSkillz

Posts : 119
Join date : 2014-12-31

http://pb2boz.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: xKerri #1

Post by Subcomics on January 2nd 2015, 11:45 pm

They can apply for trial member if they dont meet the requirements
----
This account is obviously too new to say who you really are. Considering you knew we had alot of mods means you most likely have another account and you've been on that account for 1-2 years already, but your not willing to apply on that account and be denied

Also, unless you have another account, Nexir, Krutz, and I dont know you

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
3pro5you

Posts : 1707
Join date : 2014-02-15

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: xKerri #1

Post by Freesnacher on January 3rd 2015, 1:07 am

Can you list your "Friend's account" that you have been using all this time.
avatar
Freesnacher

Posts : 577
Join date : 2014-02-16

http://Youtube.com/user/Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: xKerri #1

Post by xkerri on January 3rd 2015, 1:21 am

@Cake, I knew that you have/had a lot of mods is because I looked at the guide made by Roxxer. And for question 11 I thought it was for the people that I knew, not the people that knew me back.

@Freesnatcher, his account was "Deadspace3".

xkerri

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-01-02

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: xKerri #1

Post by Dr Pepper on January 3rd 2015, 1:57 am

xkerri wrote:@Cake, I knew that you have/had a lot of mods is because I looked at the guide made by Roxxer. And for question 11 I thought it was for the people that I knew, not the people that knew me back.

@Freesnatcher, his account was "Deadspace3".


You show presence, you also are pretty good at the game itself ( I played a match with her) you don't seem to rage or get mad when killed which is very good. Since you are applying for a Trial Member, I will say yes. 1+
avatar
Dr Pepper

Posts : 45
Join date : 2014-12-30

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: xKerri #1

Post by xkerri on January 3rd 2015, 2:20 am

ZeDrPepper wrote: You show presence, you also are pretty good at the game itself ( I played a match with her) you don't seem to rage or get mad when killed which is very good. Since you are applying for a Trial Member, I will say yes. 1+

Thanks! I don't know what you mean by presence, so could you PM me what you mean by that? And also, you're good at the game too, much better than me.

xkerri

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-01-02

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: xKerri #1

Post by Spartan-138 on January 3rd 2015, 6:52 am

xkerri wrote:17. What country are you from?: I'm from the U.S., but I have family in Sweden, so I go there every now and then.
So what country are you currently in right now?
avatar
Spartan-138
Operator

Posts : 467
Join date : 2014-02-18

http://www.pb2boz.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: xKerri #1

Post by Freesnacher on January 3rd 2015, 10:24 am

You said you have been playing since 2011-2012 yet your friends account you were supposedly using don't match according to the IDs.

You say you are experienced in Wordpress... Umm well if I know the pb2 community I know we use it mainly for pb2 clans.

I suppose you have a wordpress or have posted... Do you mind sharing your wordpress website or any site you have been possibly posting in... As well as your account.

You are experienced in map making which makes you a map maker... Ummm none of the accounts have any maps or a ldr. Of course your excuse may be "I reset"

Things don't add up, predictable generic excuses and answers.

I think you are hiding something and not telling us who you really are.

@Spartan Location really doesn't matter.

@pepper It's not necessary to judge his/her attitude in game or skill ATM... That should be looked over during polls and tests if ever reached that part. For now let's focus on his/her application.
avatar
Freesnacher

Posts : 577
Join date : 2014-02-16

http://Youtube.com/user/Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: xKerri #1

Post by Slashdown on January 3rd 2015, 12:26 pm

Although I do like your answers, I do have some questions.
1. When did you start playing again after you played in 2011-12?
2. You say you have mapmaking skills, so what would be the best map you have made?
3. How would your experience in coding help us?

I would appreciate a response because you seem to have a good attitude.
avatar
Slashdown

Posts : 111
Join date : 2014-12-31

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: xKerri #1

Post by Subcomics on January 3rd 2015, 1:59 pm

Mapmaking skills
> No maps published
Roxxar's topic doesnt talk about moderators anywhere in it.., or staff

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
3pro5you

Posts : 1707
Join date : 2014-02-15

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: xKerri #1

Post by xkerri on January 3rd 2015, 3:26 pm

@Slashdown
1. I just started playing the 15th of December.
2. I'm working on some maps right now. I'll publish one today.
3. Possibly in creating/editing websites in a unique way that you probably couldn't do using the regular controls.

@Cake
Like I said when replying to Slashdown, I will publish one today that shows I know the basics of map making and trigger-y things.

As for the guide. Under "Before considering to join BoZ", on the first bullet point, it said "Am I looking at this clan because it's a good clan, and not because mods/professionals are in it?", but of course it's gone/edited out now.

I don't know if somebody is trying to sabotage me or...

@Freesnacher and Spartan 138
I am currently in the U.S., and to answer Freesnacher's question, I'm publishing a map today. I'll open source it so you can see that I do certain things or triggers and all of the good things.

My Wordpress account is xkerri and I just made this website to show the basic things.
http://www.pb2xkerri.wordpress.com/

Sorry for this, but there's no edit button so I have to make an entirely new comment.

xkerri

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-01-02

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: xKerri #1

Post by Slashdown on January 3rd 2015, 5:35 pm

Very nice website.

Could I see your map?
avatar
Slashdown

Posts : 111
Join date : 2014-12-31

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: xKerri #1

Post by xkerri on January 3rd 2015, 6:17 pm

Slashdown wrote:Very nice website.

Could I see your map?

xkerri-lon, it is published now.

xkerri

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-01-02

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: xKerri #1

Post by DemonSkillz on January 3rd 2015, 9:37 pm

Question 16 is about your playing style,not for the style of maps you prefer.
"I hate maps with large amounts of water in it because it's so...delayed."
avatar
DemonSkillz

Posts : 119
Join date : 2014-12-31

http://pb2boz.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities
Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

 

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum