Kayd21 #8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Kayd21 #8

Post by Kayd21 on December 11th 2014, 11:42 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Kayd21

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=kayd21&id=283414

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: 4 years

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills: 32,122 Deaths: 33,024
 
4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 10.09

4c: How many player points do you have?: Not ranked due to lack of activity in the ranked matches.

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No

5b. What clans have you been in before?: SwiFt, Ekat, gsa, BoZ, Envy, Boa, 3T, Hitters, Anti

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: Inactivity, to much drama which resulted in me leaving

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Kayd12, Nightwarth, Num1NightMar, Niggur

6b. Please list them with profile links: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Num1nightmar&id=1010599 http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Niggur&id=962573 http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=kayd12&id=837793

7. Who recruited you?: Mingo1

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I thought I would have a lot of fun clan less, but I realized that i actually spent most of my time in BoZ. Making Friends and such. Ive made a lot of virtual friends in here, and I miss them, because no fun without them.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yes

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Stryde, Mingo1, Fextem, Krutz, Glee, Unreal, X Mechanic, Punisher, Michaelhero, AnotherSinner, Jeff1999, and Krow

12. What can you offer to the clan?: I would like to make my humor to the clan, and become more attached and happy with them. I want to grow my relationship with the friendships Ive already created in the past.

13. How often do you play PB2?: 3 times a week

14. What server do you usually play in?: Washington

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: 15-25

15. What is your favorite map?: Eric Gurt-railwars1  

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I like to self boost a lot, roam around the map, find enemies, and go on continuous streaks

17. What country are you from?: United States

18. Extra comments/questions: I want to be reunited with everyone please let me back in.

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? Trail Member
avatar
Kayd21

Posts : 23
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Denied Re: Kayd21 #8

Post by HBP on December 12th 2014, 8:08 am

filopatir wrote:
kayd21 wrote:

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Kayd12, Nightwarth, Num1NightMar, Niggur
You typed 4 accounts
6b. Please list them with profile links: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Num1nightmar&id=1010599 http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Niggur&id=962573 http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=kayd12&id=837793
Here you typed 3 links. Did you forget one?
Who are YOU to judge him???
avatar
HBP
Unpredictable

Posts : 302
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Denied Re: Kayd21 #8

Post by Freesnacher on December 12th 2014, 8:50 pm

Non-clan members are allowed to post and respond/review ones application only if it is legitimate and appropriate.
Just don't go above the lines, if you know what I mean.

In this case, you are not in any position to make judgments like that because...
1. Would require a reply for something and someone not unnecessary
2. What you said isn't something to refer to, it was a common assumable mistake that wouldn't necessarily harm his application.  
3. Hence you are not aware of how BoZ approaches ones application.

avatar
Freesnacher

Posts : 577
Join date : 2014-02-16

http://Youtube.com/user/Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Kayd21 #8

Post by Subcomics on December 12th 2014, 9:22 pm

Freesnacher wrote:Non-clan members are allowed to post and respond/review ones application only if it is legitimate and appropriate.
Just don't go above the lines, if you know what I mean.

In this case, you are not in any position to make judgments like that because...
1. Would require a reply for something and someone not unnecessary
2. What you said isn't something to refer to, it was a common assumable mistake that wouldn't necessarily harm his application.  
3. Hence you are not aware of how BoZ approaches ones application.

Actually, its frowned upon no matter what the case is
http://biohazard.4umotion.com/t47-forum-rules

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
3pro5you

Posts : 1730
Join date : 2014-02-15

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Kayd21 #8

Post by Freesnacher on December 12th 2014, 10:17 pm

Cake wrote:
Freesnacher wrote:Non-clan members are allowed to post and respond/review ones application only if it is legitimate and appropriate.
Just don't go above the lines, if you know what I mean.

In this case, you are not in any position to make judgments like that because...
1. Would require a reply for something and someone not unnecessary
2. What you said isn't something to refer to, it was a common assumable mistake that wouldn't necessarily harm his application.  
3. Hence you are not aware of how BoZ approaches ones application.

Actually, its frowned upon no matter what the case is
http://biohazard.4umotion.com/t47-forum-rules

Oh... well you know me, I don't read rules.
avatar
Freesnacher

Posts : 577
Join date : 2014-02-16

http://Youtube.com/user/Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Kayd21 #8

Post by Subcomics on December 13th 2014, 12:54 am

Denied
Failing to list all past clans/accounts

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
3pro5you

Posts : 1730
Join date : 2014-02-15

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities


 

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum