PB2 Nickname: dann20201

PB2 Profile Link: dann20201 Profile

How long have you been playing PB2?: 2 years and a few months

How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills: 8,000+ // Deaths: 7,000+

What is your level developer’s rank?: 6.5+

How many player points do you have?: 4.44+

Are you currently in a clan?: No

What clans have you been in before?: [Team Galactic]

What made you leave your earlier clans?: It is boring and there are barely and members.

Do you have any alternative accounts?: No.

Please list them with profile links: None

Who recruited you?: RiG

Why do you want to join BoZ?: I want to reveal my experience to the world—being alone almost feels painful in a way (not trying to be dramatic). When I heard of BoZ, I felt happy and satisfied with the clan, it was a new set of friends to be with. I don't have too much friends anymore and cannot be known. I want to have that, as dumb as I sound, but I still need it.

Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes, I understand the Rules.

Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yes, I have read the recruitment process.

Which members in BoZ do you know?: Krow, Stryde, FireGodZ, Max Teabag, Simply [and More]

What can you offer to the clan?: Re-connection of the friendships I drifted away from and showing it off, and maybe maps/ideas for future events.

How often do you play PB2?: Everyday

What server do you usually play in?: Washington #1 / #2

What is your average ping in that server?: 50-110

What is your favorite map?: stryde-sniper

How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Not really. Just trickshots.

What country are you from?: USA

Extra comments/questions: No

What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?  Member
dann20201

http://tinyurl.com/onjfnjf

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: dann20201 #2

Post by RiG on September 12th 2014, 7:51 pm

I think we should accept dann this time he sounds super promising like he said its painful being alone like i was.
RiG

Back to top Go down

Post by HBP on September 12th 2014, 8:04 pm

RiG wrote:I think we should accept dann this time he sounds super promising like he said its painful being alone like i was.
Hold your horses doe, not that fast, ur not RM, u dont make decisions, first this needs to be judged, checked every single bit and then...

On topic, reason of joining looks original and promising, overall app is nice, lets see what other RMs say.
HBP
Unpredictable

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutz on September 12th 2014, 8:09 pm

I love how the reason to join BoZ and the offerings to the clan were both based off of my application... I feel flattered, but pull some originality out of your retarded ass when you make an app.
Krutz

Back to top Go down

Post by dann20201 on September 12th 2014, 8:30 pm

Krutz wrote:I love how the reason to join BoZ and the offerings to the clan were both based off of my application... I feel flattered, but pull some originality out of your retarded ass when you make an app.
Yeah, but thats how I feel, so that is practically my version of "original." We have practically the same life bro. A sad dark life -_-
dann20201

http://tinyurl.com/onjfnjf

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutz on September 12th 2014, 8:40 pm

Listen to me when I say this: I don't have a sad, dark life; I adore my life and try to make the best of it. So I suggest to open your fucking eyes.

Basing of somebody else and calling it your version of originality makes absolutely 0 sense. When you want to say how you feel, use your own words, because they're your fucking feelings. You literally copied-and-pasted words from my reason to join the clan, and copied-and-pasted legitimately the entire answer for "the offerings." Doing this makes your answer so ridiculously mashed up and as easy to understand as traditional Chinese.

Get a brain before you apply again.
Krutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics on September 12th 2014, 8:44 pm

This is your FIRST and ONLY warning
If you copy applications submitted by other users, you will be permanently denied from the recruitment process of BoZ. Just because you changed a few words around does not mean it is right to copy other applications.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Subcomics
3pro5you

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum