Untold Legend #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Untold Legend #1

Post by Untold Legend on August 27th 2014, 4:02 am

1.PB2 Nickname: Untold Legend

2. PB2 Profile Link: Untold Legend9999

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:  I have been playing since 2011, however I went inactive for a very long time, so I would say 5-6 months (only adding the days I actually played pb2)

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: 0 kills and deaths (At the moment)

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 0

4c: How many player points do you have?: 0 (At the moment)

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?: No, never.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: -

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes, two really old accounts I used a long time ago, however, I lost access(passwords) to them and I can’t reset the password because my e-mail used to create those PB2 accounts got hacked unfortunately.

6b. Please list them with profile links:
FateBlack931, SamlimTigre
Note: These accounts are not listed on the PB2 IP Account Checker
But I know for a fact these are accounts I registered and that are owned by me, but are no longer in use.

7. Who recruited you? Joyverious (I think)

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I want to join BoZ because it is a well-organized clan, a clan I have always looked up to, not because it’s popular or well-known but because it’s the only clan that grabs my attention, I see no sense in other clans, how they rage clan wars and make useless things that aren’t necessary, they aren’t fun and they talk about useless stuff or spam useless things (they aren’t fun). I can tell BoZ is such a fun clan with an awesome community. I want to be part of the community and experience new things, otherwise I would just get bored of PB2. I need something to excite me (if you know what I mean) It’s probably one of the reasons why people join clans.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Read it maybe more than fifteen times so, yes.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Joyverious (not personally, I just see him in game) I wouldn’t really say I know any BoZ members personally, but I know most of the members of BoZ (without having a connection) such as Max, Glee, Nexir etc...

12. What can you offer to the clan?: Whatever the clan wants from me, I will do my best in pleasing them. If you want a specific answer to what I can offer:
Activity, loyalty, Ideas for the clan (such as events and such) Youtube Videos about BoZ, advertise BoZ, recuit people, be a good represent to the clan (respectful, good sport in game, mature when required etc.

13. How often do you play PB2?: Well along time ago I use to play daily but now that I’m back from inactivity, I play 2-3 hours a day depending on my free time, homework etc.

14. What server do you usually play in?: Both Washington 1 and California, although I’m starting to play in California more often since Wash is not as active as California.  

14b. What is your average ping in that server?:
Washington, 100 - 150 California, 50-90  

15. What is your favorite map?: I could not choose just one favorite map:
Stryde-sniper And Eric Gurt-railwars  

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): In any style that doesn’t get me killed, lol. For a specific style I normally just use speed, accurate aim, boosting, and airing. Most important thing though for me is speed, accurate aim, and boosting.  What’s the point of having a gun if you can’t aim? Anyway, I probably use other styles I just can’t think of them right now.

17. What country are you from?: USA

18. Extra comments/questions: If I ever get denied, can you list ALL the reasons why I’m denied if there is ever more than one reason, please list them all so that I can learn from them next time, thank you.

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? Trail member

Untold Legend

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Untold Legend #1

Post by Roxxar on August 27th 2014, 4:16 am

I hope you realize we prefer quality over quantity, right? Advertising and recruiting in mass amounts is somewhat unnecessary, so meh.

The app, however, is generally well-made.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by pinipigbomb on August 27th 2014, 4:33 am

Like what Roxxar said, advertising isn't something we want to do. However, I'm quite impressed by your application. All of your answers are thoroughly answered. You also seem to have good intentions on joining BoZ. I don't know if those potential alts are going to raise any questions, but other than that, everything looks fine [to me]. Good luck.
pinipigbomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Untold Legend on August 27th 2014, 6:17 am

Roxxar wrote:I hope you realize we prefer quality over quantity, right? Advertising and recruiting in mass amounts is somewhat unnecessary

Totally agree with you, lol. I wasn’t referring or even planning on recruiting unskilled noobs.
What is the point of recruitment huge amounts of noobs, its just going to be a waste of time, and by any chance I do, we have the recruitment System to base that off, and the steps in getting into BoZ will filter those people out.

pinipigbomb wrote:advertising isn't something we want to do.

Anyway, what I meant about advertise is basically like making a BoZ montage like jerry and mingo did, or perhaps a ‘How to” video tutorial like how Nickman, Neelfrost and Jerry did.
Either in BoZ or not, I’ll still make those videos, but you get my point right?

Untold Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pinipigbomb on August 27th 2014, 8:18 am

Now that I've looked at your account, there are a few things that caught my eye:
-The account looks completely fresh. No kills, no deaths, no LDR, etc. It looks as if the account is brand new.
-The supposed alternates are conveniently not connected via IPs. Unless I'm mistaken, there isn't really any way for us to verify that those are true alts.
From everything I can tell, you look like you could be completely new to PB2 and nott fill the 1 month quota. I hope you understand my suspicions.
pinipigbomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan-138 on August 27th 2014, 2:29 pm

Application looks very detailed, and a good answer to join BoZ.
Spartan-138
Operator

http://www.pb2boz.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelhero on August 27th 2014, 3:24 pm

He could be a person that never worked with maps and just reset. Idk
Michaelhero

Back to top Go down

Post by RiG on August 27th 2014, 7:22 pm

Pretty good app i like how you made #8 but something bothered me you said you went in-active for a really long time are you gonna do that if you get in?
RiG

Back to top Go down

Post by Untold Legend on August 27th 2014, 8:14 pm

pinipigbomb wrote:Now that I've looked at your account, there are a few things that caught my eye:
-The account looks completely fresh. No kills, no deaths, no LDR, etc. It looks as if the account is brand new.
-The supposed alternates are conveniently not connected via IPs. Unless I'm mistaken, there isn't really any way for us to verify that those are true alts.
From everything I can tell, you look like you could be completely new to PB2 and nott fill the 1 month quota. I hope you understand my suspicions.

Totally understand your suspicions. Yes, my account is fairly new. Right before I applied I reset because I would rather present with 0 kills and deaths, then 16 deaths and 4 kills.
If I ever get accepted, taking the 3 tests will show that I have been playing more than 1 month, otherwise i'd be considered a really good newbie

As for my alt accounts, I was concerned about this too, I guess that checker doesn't recognize inactive accounts, or because over the years my family changed from AT&T to Uverse, and they updated the router and I guess that changed stuff? Also, those accounts we're made before the Ip checker so I guess that's why. Honestly, I really don't know.

Rig wrote:#8 but something bothered me you said you went in-active for a really long time are you gonna do that if you get in?

If I get in BoZ, I would be excited each day to play PB2, and get online. But of course, I have a life to manage I won't be online 24/7 because I obviously have school and a life to take care of, but I be online most of the time.

Untold Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pinipigbomb on August 27th 2014, 8:37 pm

That clears things up. In the mean time, you get my approval (doesn't really mean much, but you seem promising). Again, good luck on getting accepted.
pinipigbomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mech1354 on August 27th 2014, 9:46 pm

I'll let this go for a day or two before we make a decision. I think this app is great, though. One of the best I've seen recently.

Last edited by Mech1354 on August 28th 2014, 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Mech1354

Back to top Go down

Post by RiG on August 28th 2014, 2:31 am

k i hope you get in you'll be a great member
RiG

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar on August 30th 2014, 12:24 am

Application denied, Freesnacher

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum