Drokex #7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Drokex #7

Post by Drokex on February 12th 2018, 2:30 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Drokex

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Drokex&id=1588428

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: Since 2012 means 6 years

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills:7 039 Deaths:3 579

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 5.31

4c: How many player points do you have?: 0.29 Predicted Player Points: 0.92

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No

5b. What clans have you been in before?: USF, Secret Hunters, M.L, Dark, DGK, Nova

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:
USF: It was bad clan [In my opinion]. Reason why i joined even i say it bad: "My friends want be in USF then i join", But after i left the clan
Secret Hunters: Dead
M.L:Dead
Dark: I started to don't be in there. And i want join BoZ then i left
DGK: Dead
Nova: Dead

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes

6b. Please list them with profile links:
___a: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=___a&id=1711317
Blue_Lime: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Blue_Lime&id=1634216
Cink: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Cink&id=1594563 [BO$$ is not clan]
drokex_:http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=drokex_&id=1701224

7. Who recruited you?: No one

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I made my first account [SireXT], but it got hacked. Then i rage and leave pb2 for a year. When i come back i want join a good clan. Then i found GeNo, but i started don't want be in there. And i found BoZ its very good clan.Then i think "It's the place where i can be" Then im trying to join this clan. And im fan of Amerison, Kaotic Kaos i saw thier clan as BoZ first, then i want join this clan.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Amerison, Kaotic Kaos, Peter Plays, Roxxar, Stryde, x D, Max Teabag, Sgt Dwayne.

10. What can you offer to the clan?: I will do everything that i help to BoZ dont die. Because my friend told me BoZ is dying [I forgot who told me that, but i remember one of my friend told me that]. I will make BoZ have more members.

11. How often do you play PB2?: Monday-Friday [at 9:30 AM-12:10 AM]

12. What server do you usually play in?: USA, California

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: 170-190

13. What is your favorite map?: Stryde-sniper, Mariosonicv-raywars

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Boosts [Selfboost, Edge boost, Water boost and others...], Wall jump, fly in slow motion maps, faking people with trick in approved.

15. What country do you live in?: Australia

16. Extra comments/questions: Nothing
avatar
Drokex

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-03-16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkesbRclfLEBQkPBnieXbUg

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Drokex #7

Post by Roxxar on February 12th 2018, 7:12 pm

ok we've asked you this several times but your poor english skills have not worked in your favor but i'll go ahead and ask it again because i could use some entertainment

why does boz look like a "good" clan to you, and what is it in boz that other clans may or may not have? why is boz preferable over others if all you're looking for is a "good" clan?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Drokex #7

Post by Destroyer980 on February 12th 2018, 8:49 pm

Hate to break it to you, but BoZ isn't dying.

Seems like that invalidates the entirety of what you can offer to the clan, so let me ask it again.

What can you actually offer to this clan?
avatar
Destroyer980

Posts : 104
Join date : 2015-03-06

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Drokex #7

Post by Drokex on February 13th 2018, 1:39 am

Destroyer980 wrote:Hate to break it to you, but BoZ isn't dying.

Seems like that invalidates the entirety of what you can offer to the clan, so let me ask it again.

What can you actually offer to this clan?

I can make BoZ more famous, make more players. So BoZ will have more players

Roxxar wrote:ok we've asked you this several times but your poor english skills have not worked in your favor but i'll go ahead and ask it again because i could use some entertainment

why does boz look like a "good" clan to you, and what is it in boz that other clans may or may not have? why is boz preferable over others if all you're looking for is a "good" clan?

BoZ is good clan because. It's very famous, have many legends. Better clan than USF, DGK, Dark or something like that.And i like Biohazard name and logo. But when i was trying to sign up i see this site's color too. Not like YrN's, or GeNo's and Dark's
avatar
Drokex

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-03-16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkesbRclfLEBQkPBnieXbUg

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Drokex #7

Post by Roxxar on February 13th 2018, 6:00 pm

how are you so famous that we need you in this clan to raise our popularity, when you say it yourself that boz is already very famous and has many legends


Last edited by Roxxar on February 14th 2018, 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Drokex #7

Post by tryAero on February 14th 2018, 12:09 am

Omegalul on god, who said BoZ `needed` members? We aren't dying and are much better off with no popularity.
avatar
tryAero

Posts : 101
Join date : 2016-05-29

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Drokex #7

Post by Drokex on February 14th 2018, 1:46 am

tryAero wrote:Omegalul on god, who said BoZ `needed` members? We aren't dying and are much better off with no popularity.

its just his opinion
and no He didn't said that
avatar
Drokex

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-03-16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkesbRclfLEBQkPBnieXbUg

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Drokex #7

Post by tryAero on February 14th 2018, 4:23 am

Drokex wrote:
tryAero wrote:Omegalul on god, who said BoZ `needed` members? We aren't dying and are much better off with no popularity.

And no he didn't said that
what? Who is he?
avatar
tryAero

Posts : 101
Join date : 2016-05-29

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Drokex #7

Post by Rakasaac on February 14th 2018, 5:59 am

Is there any other reason you want to join BoZ besides the fact that is has “legends” and that you like it because of the “name and logo?” This seems like a pretty weak reason to join for me.
avatar
Rakasaac

Posts : 165
Join date : 2014-06-26

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Drokex #7

Post by Drokex on February 14th 2018, 3:22 pm

Rakasaac wrote:Is there any other reason you want to join BoZ besides the fact that is has “legends” and that you like it because of the “name and logo?” This seems like a pretty weak reason to join for me.

Because it's different from other clans.
avatar
Drokex

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-03-16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkesbRclfLEBQkPBnieXbUg

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Drokex #7

Post by Sgt Dwayne on February 14th 2018, 6:24 pm

This is just a little bit better than your last application but I didn't sense the "I will try hard on my next application" to be honest.

Could you be more specific about the reasons you want to join Biohazard? It should be fine as long as we can understand even though you're not so capable of English.
avatar
Sgt Dwayne

Posts : 82
Join date : 2014-04-07

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Drokex #7

Post by Drokex on February 15th 2018, 12:38 pm

Sgt Dwayne wrote:This is just a little bit better than your last application but I didn't sense the "I will try hard on my next application" to be honest.

Could you be more specific about the reasons you want to join Biohazard? It should be fine as long as we can understand even though you're not so capable of English.

Okay.
avatar
Drokex

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-03-16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkesbRclfLEBQkPBnieXbUg

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Drokex #7

Post by Subcomics on February 18th 2018, 2:49 pm

tryAero wrote:Omegalul on god, who said BoZ `needed` members? We aren't dying and are much better off with no popularity.

Who said BoZ needed you. Let's revisit your application and what you said you could offer:
tryAero wrote:10. What can you offer to the clan?: I can offer active, skillful gameplay everyday and a friendly attitude towards everyone.
You aren't active, you aren't skilled, you don't show up on discord everyday, and you've turned out to be annoying as fuck lately.

Now, onto the actual application. Everyone who's posted on this thread (Roxxar, Destroyer980, Xsmithie, Dwayne, but not Aero, aero is a fucking cunt) has asked you to specifically address why you want to join Biohazard. Your application doesn't seem to be an improvement on your last one.




and for aero:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
secretly xmechanic

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2014-02-15

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Drokex #7

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities


 

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum