Xerath #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Xerath #2

Post by Big Rath~ on October 3rd 2017, 3:53 am

1. PB2 Nickname: ~Godly Xerath~™️

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=xerath-&id=1597560#_

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: i believe since 2012-2013

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:kills 15,884 deaths 13,443

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:0

4c: How many player points do you have?:0.7

5. Are you currently in a clan?: no

5b. What clans have you been in before?:EKAT, BOA, Cyclix, and SurReal

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: In my previous application i explained to my best ability how i left those clans and i gave a complete back story. This time i shall just give you all specific reasons for each clan. I was kicked out of Ekat for choosing to be with cyclix over them when the 2 clans was at war. Boa died off while i was still in cyclix and i quit pb2 for some time. I came back to pb2 and cyclix was still alive so i stayed there until they died off then i quit pb2 again after they died and when i came back i joined surreal just for them to die as well or more like have our members stolen by yrn.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:No any old alt accounts i had i no longer have access to but i never really used alts anyway.

6b. Please list them with profile links: N/A

7. Who recruited you?:no one i received a invite link to the discord server from kafuka fuura.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: As one of the oldest and fully running pb2 organizations i believe that this clan would fit me perfectly if the members here like me then i would be a great asset in all aspects to Boz

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?:none

10. What can you offer to the clan?: anything that is needed of me or asked of me for the betterment of the clan will be done.I offer my loyalty to the clan and devotion to becoming a great member of the clan.

11. How often do you play PB2?:Depending on the circumstances i play very often if i have a reason to play i play everyday a few times a day

12. What server do you usually play in?:cali

12b. What is your average ping in that server?:90-100

13. What is your favorite map?:stryde-sniper

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):As previously stated i self boost allot and control my movement working on getting my aim perfect but its only a matter of time until i master it.

15. What country do you live in?:USA

16. Extra comments/questions: I am big on clans, to me its what makes pb2 a fun game the people you are enjoying the game with matter as much as the game it self.

Big Rath~

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-07-31

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Xerath #2

Post by zakrzew on October 3rd 2017, 3:34 pm

On your last app you didn't anwser some of the questions asked by members. (You got deinied for no response).
Do you think you will be active enough to anwser questions this time ?
Do you think you will be able to be active after getting accepted ?
If so, then why did you fail to be active before ?


Last edited by zakrzew on October 3rd 2017, 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
zakrzew

Posts : 117
Join date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Xerath #2

Post by Big Rath~ on October 3rd 2017, 3:40 pm

I went inactive due to family problems I plan to be as active as possible during and after the recruitment process. Especially  after being accepted I will be on discord everyday learning about boz and its members.

Ive made a new ult acc names iTerminator890 http://plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=iTerminator890&id=1684437

Big Rath~

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-07-31

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Xerath #2

Post by zakrzew on October 9th 2017, 5:03 pm

5c- Seems like you quitted pb2 few times already. Can you assure us you won't leave BoZ for the same reason you left Cyclix? (You don't have to be active on pb2  to be in BoZ, but it seems like you left  cyclix when you quitted pb2 for the first time.)

10-
Xerath wrote: anything that is needed of me or asked of me for the betterment of the clan will be done.
What are you able/willing to improve in our clan?  How do you want to help? (Any examples/ideas ?)


Last edited by zakrzew on October 9th 2017, 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
zakrzew

Posts : 117
Join date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Xerath #2

Post by Valk on October 9th 2017, 5:25 pm

Big Rath~ wrote:8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: As one of the oldest and fully running pb2 organizations i believe that this clan would fit me perfectly if the members here like me then i would be a great asset in all aspects to Boz

What makes you think the members here are like you? What if they aren't, then what?

Examples of how you would be a great "asset" in all aspects to BoZ?

Finally what about this clan you believe it fits you? Reason why you want to join.

Any other reasons you want to join?
avatar
Valk
Communist

Posts : 292
Join date : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Xerath #2

Post by Roxxar on October 9th 2017, 5:31 pm

Big Rath~ wrote:Ive made a new ult acc names iTerminator890 http://plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=iTerminator890&id=1684437
why did you make another alt account

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 920
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Xerath #2

Post by Michaelhero on October 9th 2017, 7:39 pm

One of the things that kinda bugs me is the lack of grammar and spelling problems in this application. Also there are a few things that are off like when you changed your answer to number three between the applications and that in the 2 months between your applications your kills increased by 605 and your deaths increased by 474. So I have two questions.

1. What kind of maps do you prefer playing pb2 if you have only an average of 8-9 kills on a map a day from the past 2 months.

2. You said in your previous application
I joined surreal which recently merged with yrn and all surreal members got into yrn for free but I was to late and they expected me to apply to yrn to be with my clan mates and the only reason I even considered going to yrn was because almost all of my clan mates are there i dont care about yrn I just wanted to be with my clan so I refused to apply because I shouldn't have to apply for something I was already apart of and if I am going to apply for something it wont be to yrn
If you didn't put in the effort to get back to your old clanmates that I assume were your friends, then why would you make an application to a clan with people that you don't know assuming that both clans have the same atmosphere.
avatar
Michaelhero

Posts : 276
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Xerath #2

Post by Big Rath~ on October 9th 2017, 8:56 pm

zakrzew wrote:5c- Seems like you quitted pb2 few times already. Can you assure us you won't leave BoZ for the same reason you left Cyclix? (You don't have to be active on pb2  to be in BoZ, but it seems like you left  cyclix when you quitted pb2 for the first time.)

10-
Xerath wrote: anything that is needed of me or asked of me for the betterment of the clan will be done.
What are you able/willing to improve in our clan?  How do you want to help? (Any examples/ideas ?)

It is impossible for me to leave Boz for the same reason as leaving cyclix. As you said u dont have to be active on pb2 to be in boz and i never really left cyclix i quit pb2 and i dont plan to quit pb2 anytime soon. When i came back to pb2 after i quit that first time I was still a leader of cyclix i left cyclix due to the clan dying and i plan to do the same here i dont plan to leave unless boz dies which is highly unlikely due to how long you all have kept this clan operational. And i think i can make the clan more active on pb2 due to my personal involvement in the pb2 community such as perhaps bringing the idea of starting a boz team in power league. Also depending on how i progress in the rankings of boz i can keep the clan stable and operational and present new promising potential to boz. hopefully even start new branches for different games since boz isnt solely based around pb2 depending on how the higher ups feel about it.

Valk wrote:
Big Rath~ wrote:8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: As one of the oldest and fully running pb2 organizations i believe that this clan would fit me perfectly if the members here like me then i would be a great asset in all aspects to Boz

What makes you think the members here are like you? What if they aren't, then what?

Examples of how you would be a great "asset" in all aspects to BoZ?

Finally what about this clan you believe it fits you? Reason why you want to join.

Any other reasons you want to join?

I do not believe the members here are like me i expect them to be different because i am the only me there is and everyone is different. I want to get to know them and build bonds with them, all i ask for is for them to be as open to me as i am to them and i dont expect each and every person to like me there's always a bad apple or 2 in the bunch and im prepared to not be liked by a few if thats just how it has to be but im a all around good person so there should be no issues with getting to know the people here. By a great asset i mean pb2 wise i consider myself a good pb2 player and i could be useful in events or anything else going on within the members. If i was asked to complete certain tasks then i would willingly do it just because i know that its for the betterment of the clan but i dont expect to be given those kind of responsibilities anytime soon just because of the type of clan this is which is great being a member of boz is enough until i prove to you all i deserve otherwise. And lastly this clan is stable from a outside point of view its impenetrable and its a good place to grow with people in all aspects in a gaming sense and a morality sense you have genuine good people in this clan and legends who have made a difference in the pb2 community such as stryde the maker of one of my favorite maps i hope to learn a thing or two about that map from him a few tips and tricks would be nice.

Roxxar wrote:
Big Rath~ wrote:Ive made a new ult acc names iTerminator890 http://plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=iTerminator890&id=1684437
why did you make another alt account
Back when i first started playin pb2 i was known as Terminator890/iTerminator  i eventually decided to stick with iTerminator and my friends called me Itermyy. i want to get my original name back eventually. I know that your account has to be on a certain level to meet the requirements to join boz which is why xerath is my main account but i plan to make a name for iTerminator as well so that when people see xerath they know that i am iTerminator because that is where i started. If i make it into this clan thats where i would like to finish becasue this will be the end of clans for me because i plan to stay here and build a name for myself and hopefully be known as one of the greats one day and add my legacy to the clan history of Boz.

Michaelhero wrote:One of the things that kinda bugs me is the lack of grammar and spelling problems in this application. Also there are a few things that are off like when you changed your answer to number three between the applications and that in the 2 months between your applications your kills increased by 605 and your deaths increased by 474. So I have two questions.

1. What kind of maps do you prefer playing pb2 if you have only an average of 8-9 kills on a map a day from the past 2 months.

2. You said in your previous application
I joined surreal which recently merged with yrn and all surreal members got into yrn for free but I was to late and they expected me to apply to yrn to be with my clan mates and the only reason I even considered going to yrn was because almost all of my clan mates are there i dont care about yrn I just wanted to be with my clan so I refused to apply because I shouldn't have to apply for something I was already apart of and if I am going to apply for something it wont be to yrn
If you didn't put in the effort to get back to your old clan mates that I assume were your friends, then why would you make an application to a clan with people that you don't know assuming that both clans have the same atmosphere.
your first question is a bit confusing but i would have to say arena because in my eyes im trash at arena but its fun. And i found all of my old clan mates they know that i am back and half of them haven't made an effort to contact me at all.I made it clear that i wanted to stay with my old clan mates and they made it clear that i did not matter to them. Some of them still show me love which i appreciate but i dont have the desire to force myself upon people who are not worried about me. I made an app here because i want to be here and get to know you all regardless of the circumstances. When i joined surreal i did not know a single soul in the clan except ace because he was in ekat and cyclix and he was inactive as fuck so my only choice was to get to know everyone and at the end of the day those was my clan mates. I was suppose to get to know them its sort of a obligation when u come to a clan i didn't force myself onto them either they was interested in me the same as i was into them.I hope this clan is different from surreal and i never assumed they was the same or even close to it. I have no hopes of it having the same atmosphere hopefully its a new atmosphere that i have to adjust to new clan new people new adventure.

Big Rath~

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-07-31

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Xerath #2

Post by Subcomics on October 10th 2017, 10:16 pm

Big Rath~ wrote:When i came back to pb2 after i quit that first time I was still a leader of cyclix i left cyclix due to the clan dying and i plan to do the same here i dont plan to leave unless boz dies which is highly unlikely due to how long you all have kept this clan operational

You were leader of Cyclix. You quit PB2, effectively giving up on the game, and Cyclix at the time. You came back to the game, and Cyclix, saw your clan was dead, and quit it.

How can you say you wont quit BoZ for the same reason you quit Cyclix when you quit Cyclix because you quit PB2? In other words, if you quit PB2, it seems you're quitting BoZ.

Yes, you don't have to be active in PB2 to be in BoZ, but you have to be active in BoZ to be in BoZ. If you got disinterested in the game, which caused your inactivity to decline in Cyclix, I have a hard time seeing how this will NOT happen if you were accepted into BoZ. Heck, you even went inactive during your last application which led to it being denied.


Big Rath~ wrote:perhaps bringing the idea of starting a boz team in power league
no

Big Rath~ wrote:Also depending on how i progress in the rankings of boz
no

You know how long some people have been a member in BoZ for? 6 years
You know when the last prestige poll was held? fuck if I even know
Ranks are just a title. Unless it's like fucking GSA where you specify if you are a gook or spy in your clantag, rank carries little value in everyday operations.
You don't need to be a leader or commander to be a role model for others all around you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
secretly xmechanic

Posts : 1743
Join date : 2014-02-15

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Xerath #2

Post by Big Rath~ on October 11th 2017, 3:25 am

Subcomics wrote:
Big Rath~ wrote:When i came back to pb2 after i quit that first time I was still a leader of cyclix i left cyclix due to the clan dying and i plan to do the same here i dont plan to leave unless boz dies which is highly unlikely due to how long you all have kept this clan operational

You were leader of Cyclix. You quit PB2, effectively giving up on the game, and Cyclix at the time. You came back to the game, and Cyclix, saw your clan was dead, and quit it.

How can you say you wont quit BoZ for the same reason you quit Cyclix when you quit Cyclix because you quit PB2? In other words, if you quit PB2, it seems you're quitting BoZ.

Yes, you don't have to be active in PB2 to be in BoZ, but you have to be active in BoZ to be in BoZ. If you got disinterested in the game, which caused your inactivity to decline in Cyclix, I have a hard time seeing how this will NOT happen if you were accepted into BoZ. Heck, you even went inactive during your last application which led to it being denied.


Big Rath~ wrote:perhaps bringing the idea of starting a boz team in power league
no

Big Rath~ wrote:Also depending on how i progress in the rankings of boz
no

You know how long some people have been a member in BoZ for? 6 years
You know when the last prestige poll was held? fuck if I even know
Ranks are just a title. Unless it's like fucking GSA where you specify if you are a gook or spy in your clantag, rank carries little value in everyday operations.
You don't need to be a leader or commander to be a role model for others all around you.

I do not expect to rise through the ranks fast here thats not the point of me being here i want a new experience hopefully learn some new things from you all. And those are just ideas/examples since you all asked and i really didn't expect the answer to be yes if you all wanted to start a team in power league im sure it would have been done by now. Actually i like the fact that ranks arent just given here u truly have to earn it but being apart of boz is enough. I went inactive due to family problems that i could possibly explain in a later date and i know for a fact that i could be active in boz i can download discord on my phone which would allow me to be active on chat all the time and depending on what these everyday operations are i would not lose interest in pb2 due to the clan making the game interesting. Also that statement "You came back to the game, and Cyclix, saw your clan was dead, and quit it."is wrong i came back to the game saw my clan was alive and stayed until my clan actually died mostly because people started to get tired of pb2 and move to different games.Even if i just so happen to go inactive from pb2 for brief moments due to any possible issues i may have i wouldn't be inactive in boz. Trust me i do not plan to quit pb2 anytime soon especially if i get accepted thats a great reason for me to stay and the only reason i need. I plan to really be a member of this clan and you all will see that depending on how this application goes.

Big Rath~

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-07-31

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Xerath #2

Post by ThatRageQuit on October 11th 2017, 4:15 pm

I knew I recognized you somewhere. Since I'm currently at school, I can't send the screenshot, but you were definitely a part of Anti if you claim your self to be iTerminator. https://pb2anticlan.wordpress.com/members-resources/members-list/ for those who are interested in checking out the truth in that. You were a council member.

Also, your answers for questions 8 and 10 are very vague and unoriginal. I recommend you read other accepted applications in the past to see the kind of things to write, and then write your own style of application. I am NOT encouraging you to copy the ideas of other applications, as that will probably lead you to being denied. For Question 8, everyone says that they want to join because BoZ is one of the oldest clans, and it doesn't look like it will die anytime soon. In the future, please try to come with something more unique.

Other than that, good luck.
avatar
ThatRageQuit

Posts : 51
Join date : 2016-07-23

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Xerath #2

Post by Big Rath~ on October 11th 2017, 7:50 pm

ThatRageQuit wrote:I knew I recognized you somewhere. Since I'm currently at school, I can't send the screenshot, but you were definitely a part of Anti if you claim your self to be iTerminator. https://pb2anticlan.wordpress.com/members-resources/members-list/ for those who are interested in checking out the truth in that. You were a council member.

Also, your answers for questions 8 and 10 are very vague and unoriginal. I recommend you read other accepted applications in the past to see the kind of things to write, and then write your own style of application. I am NOT encouraging you to copy the ideas of other applications, as that will probably lead you to being denied. For Question 8, everyone says that they want to join because BoZ is one of the oldest clans, and it doesn't look like it will die anytime soon. In the future, please try to come with something more unique.

Other than that, good luck.
i Honestly forgot about anti to be honest with you and even after looking at the site i still dont remember being in that clan. I was probably apart of a few small clans that i just simply dont remember since it was years ago. Not saying that anti was a small clan but i legit have no memory of it. I am not worried about being unique for you all im telling you how i actually feel and answering the questions accordingly i will not read past apps because those apps have nothing to do with mine.

Big Rath~

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-07-31

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Xerath #2

Post by Roxxar on October 14th 2017, 11:54 pm

Although we can see the effort you try to put forth, at the moment we suspect that you will not be a good fit for the clan. Your loyalty is somewhat questionable what with your inactivity, and we feel your views regarding the clan and your reason to join BoZ lacks what we like to see in potential members.

Application denied, freel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 920
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Xerath #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities


 

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum