COOLEST #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied COOLEST #1

Post by COOLEST on September 15th 2017, 4:23 am

1. PB2 Nickname:Parody123

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=PARODY123

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:ummm ima think 1 years?

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:Kills: 8 018  
                                                         Deaths: 6 296

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:3.76

4c: How many player points do you have?:nothing.because i never played ranked matches Smile

5. Are you currently in a clan?:nope

5b. What clans have you been in before?:AS

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:because my currently clan is dying and even the leader inactive for long time and ima thinking about the leaving plan,so ima message the leader clan and leave

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:Yes I DO!

6b. Please list them with profile links: SHADOWCAN= http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=SHADOWCAN

7. Who recruited you?:nothing

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:i want to share my friendly business at here so actually i will got more friend if ima accept on this clan.Hopefully it would Smile

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?:Max Teabag,Styrde,and zakrzew

10. What can you offer to the clan?:i will offer an special for this clan like i will share this forum link into another Users in PB2 who has no clan,but his skill is high,i will do my best Smile

11. How often do you play PB2?:I think like 2 hour-3 hour Smile

12. What server do you usually play in?:Europe,Ukarine

12b. What is your average ping in that server?:207-457

13. What is your favorite map?: max teabag-snake,because this map so fun ima even wasted 2 hour to reached high score >Very Happy


14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):umm i don't like sniper style,ima only like railz or any machine gun.And my style at playing PB2 is: ima always Press X key if some bullets around me and ima always selfibosst if in railz map,because is only tactics to win at that's map Smile

15. What country do you live in?:Indonesian

16. Extra comments/questions:Nope Smile
avatar
COOLEST

Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-11-08

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: COOLEST #1

Post by Roxxar on September 16th 2017, 3:18 pm

Apart from the rather dismal grammar, this is a pretty lackluster application - very typical, boring answers that bring nothing unique to the table.

How did you really hear about BoZ, and what made you choose BoZ compared to other big[ish] clans? Also, what do you think makes you stand out compared to other applicants that may say the same thing on their applications?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 912
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: COOLEST #1

Post by WarMasterNickos on September 16th 2017, 10:46 pm

This application lacks of effort.Apart from this,you are now quitting your current clan.
Let's say that you get accepted to BoZ and after a while,it starts dying too.Would you ditch BoZ like AS?

WarMasterNickos

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-01-28

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: COOLEST #1

Post by COOLEST on September 17th 2017, 3:57 am

WarMasterNickos wrote:This application lacks of effort.Apart from this,you are now quitting your current clan.
Let's say that you get accepted to BoZ and after a while,it starts dying too.Would you ditch BoZ like AS?
mmm actually yes, but boz has a strong specification and it makes Boz stay current, especially on its loyal and many members too, i have to learn about boz that still survive even though it is in distress.I hope i can help Very Happy
avatar
COOLEST

Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-11-08

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: COOLEST #1

Post by TheChosen One on September 17th 2017, 4:31 am

Remember that 1st impression is important in your life. Let's say you're applying for a job, you hand in your resume (which would be something similar to this one), do you think that the person that is looking over it will think positively about this?

Same situation different stuff, you just showed us that you rushed it (meaning you don't really care if you get accepted or not)

I understand that you live and born in a different country but you could've took your time doing your application.

The reasons what can you offer to this clan does not catch my interest at all.

Leaving your clan just to apply for another clan shows me how loyal you are. At least could've waited to cool down (shows people that you are not a clan hopper)

Sorry for being harsh but you need to look at this from our POV instead of acting like a hooligan with your application.


avatar
TheChosen One

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-01-14

http://xat.com/biohazardpb2

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: COOLEST #1

Post by COOLEST on September 17th 2017, 10:38 am

TheChosen One wrote:Remember that 1st impression is important in your life. Let's say you're applying for a job, you hand in your resume (which would be something similar to this one), do you think that the person that is looking over it will think positively about this?

Same situation different stuff, you just showed us that you rushed it (meaning you don't really care if you get accepted or not)

I understand that you live and born in a different country but you could've took your time doing your application.

The reasons what can you offer to this clan does not catch my interest at all.

Leaving your clan just to apply for another clan shows me how loyal you are. At least could've waited to cool down (shows people that you are not a clan hopper)

Sorry for being harsh but you need to look at this from our POV instead of acting like a hooligan with your application.


That does not explain that I do not have a good application, but still someone must have a certain error, * What you can offer for the BoZ clan * Even if I do not have a clear or not many offer, it still makes me disappointment, honestly I do not like the things that harass my personality, like what you have done, but still you have to understand that the situation allows me to do something.
avatar
COOLEST

Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-11-08

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: COOLEST #1

Post by St0n3 on September 18th 2017, 12:10 am

In all honesty I don't think Chosen has said anything to harass you in any way shape or form. He just stated that it did not seem like you put a lot of effort into the application. (Which I totally agree with) It does really seem like you rushed this application, almost like you were applying to many different clans in which you choose between all the ones you have been accepted to. I'm no recruiter, but if I were my answer would be a no. I just really don't like how you put little effort into the application.
avatar
St0n3

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: COOLEST #1

Post by Terameep on September 18th 2017, 12:42 am

COOLEST wrote:5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:because my currently clan is dying and even the leader inactive for long time and ima thinking about the leaving plan,so ima message the leader clan and leave
can you clarify your answer to this question? are you currently in the clan and will leave? or have you already left before you submitted this application?
avatar
Terameep

Posts : 142
Join date : 2014-02-16

http://on.fb.me/1YqxJTZ

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: COOLEST #1

Post by Peter Plays on September 18th 2017, 1:54 am

open bob

(ill have to say no on this app for obvious reasons)
avatar
Peter Plays

Posts : 179
Join date : 2014-12-30

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoQGeOpH2ERvYslWLnrGivg

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: COOLEST #1

Post by COOLEST on September 18th 2017, 2:28 am

Terameep wrote:
COOLEST wrote:5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:because my currently clan is dying and even the leader inactive for long time and ima thinking about the leaving plan,so ima message the leader clan and leave
can you clarify your answer to this question? are you currently in the clan and will leave? or have you already left before you submitted this application?
Ok you do not seem to know what is meant by getting out of the clan current clan, I am already out of the clan before doing this application, and what is the problem between this? whether you understand it or not, especially on its own specifications in everyday life, such as the frogs who jumped to the bottom of the sea, this harassment made a terrible pressure for me, like the frog I had proved the toads went to the seabed and drowning because of high dehydration, for what do you explain all this ?, or who have you harassed in this life? answer me, is this world a game ?, or a ball that only rotates and changes every year round it, hmm maybe you just admit to your no good among the specifications you have done, hmm or maybe you just make things that are not obscene between human nationalities, or just playing in the world in a mere description of eye tricks, then answer me, Piece Out
avatar
COOLEST

Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-11-08

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: COOLEST #1

Post by Subcomics on September 18th 2017, 1:27 pm

COOLEST wrote:
Terameep wrote:
COOLEST wrote:5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:because my currently clan is dying and even the leader inactive for long time and ima thinking about the leaving plan,so ima message the leader clan and leave
can you clarify your answer to this question? are you currently in the clan and will leave? or have you already left before you submitted this application?
Ok you do not seem to know what is meant by getting out of the clan current clan, I am already out of the clan before doing this application, and what is the problem between this?
The problem is how you worded it. Made it seem like you were still attempting to leave your past clan whilst applying for Biohazard. This can get you denied here as you must be clanless when applying to BoZ.

COOLEST wrote:whether you understand it or not, especially on its own specifications in everyday life, such as the frogs who jumped to the bottom of the sea, this harassment made a terrible pressure for me, like the frog I had proved the toads went to the seabed and drowning because of high dehydration, for what do you explain all this ?, or who have you harassed in this life? answer me, is this world a game ?, or a ball that only rotates and changes every year round it, hmm maybe you just admit to your no good among the specifications you have done, hmm or maybe you just make things that are not obscene between human nationalities, or just playing in the world in a mere description of eye tricks, then answer me, Piece Out
what the fuck

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
3pro5you

Posts : 1730
Join date : 2014-02-15

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: COOLEST #1

Post by Roxxar on September 18th 2017, 3:08 pm

New question, how do you think your lack of coherent, understandable English speaking and/or reading skills will affect your relationship with the clan?

You seem to be offended from our posts when we have no intention of doing so; you reply with near-nonsensical analogies [or at least what appears to be analogies]; and you don't seem comfortable at all with reading and answering our questions.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 912
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: COOLEST #1

Post by TheChosen One on September 19th 2017, 2:29 am

If you can not take little bit of criticism (Not even harassing you can search up both of the definitions on google if you would like) I suggest you need to work on your social skills to help you in the futuristic aspects of your life. If you are going to take everything offensive that is coming at you, I would say good luck with being a successful person.

None of us are harassing you in any type of form, we are judging you (Which we are suppose to do) on your application.

If you think we are ''harassing'' you because over your English which you meant nationalism in some type of way, we have many people from many different countries so you're not the special one that we are going to be picking on + we don't have time, any type of intentions or the drama to go pick on people that applies to the clan.

Terameep asked you a clear question and you took that as offensive and replied it in a way that would disrespecting him ''piece out* (its peace out by the way). Lol, if you are going to disrespect people that makes time in their lives to read your application and help you get through it, have a little bit of idea what is going on, If I were you, I would be thanking them instead of creating these weird stories or analogies as Roxxar said. No need for extra stuff.


Last edited by Subcomics on September 19th 2017, 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i meant to say or instead of on while commenting on creating weird stories)
avatar
TheChosen One

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-01-14

http://xat.com/biohazardpb2

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: COOLEST #1

Post by Tex Yesterday at 10:47 pm

Application D e N I ə d denied

Lack of effort in application.
Lack of patience for the process/being questioned about application.
Not the clearest reason on why you want to join boz.
avatar
Tex

Posts : 170
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities


 

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum