Christopher2643 #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Christopher2643 #1

Post by chrxii on May 28th 2017, 9:23 am

1. PB2 Nickname:
christopher2643

2. PB2 Profile Link:
http://    plazmaburst2   .com/?a=&s=7&ac=christopher2643&id=120240

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:
2012
4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:
33,000+ kills / 18,000 deaths

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:
9.68

4c: How many player points do you have?:
0.79

5. Are you currently in a clan?:
No

5b. What clans have you been in before?:
KOA
BoZ

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:
KOA - shut down
BoZ - I became inactive due to coming of age, and just recently bought myself a new laptop since I have a job.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:
No

6b. Please list them with profile links:
No

7. Who recruited you?:
N/A, saw "warmasternickos" in a game and asked if BoZ was still up, he said yes as someone else was asking him how they would join BoZ, so I saw him mention  a forums to the guy asking him so I proceeded myself.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:
BoZ was once family and shares my last memories of PB2 before I went away, therefore since I am making my return to PB2 I'd love to rejoice with my old friends.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?:
Stryde, Nexir, Max teabag, Terameep, Freesnacher, Oli Fiz, Kayd21, mingo1, plenty more I can't simply recall all of them at the moment however..
10. What can you offer to the clan?:
Devotion, skill, loyalty. Over the time of my absence I've acquired editing skills in programs like Sony Vegas + photoshop aswell.

11. How often do you play PB2?:
Whenever I'm home, after work.

12. What server do you usually play in?:
Cali

12b. What is your average ping in that server?:
20-80

13. What is your favorite map?:
Eric Gurt-railwars1, Max teabag-railwars, max teabag-lab, cahir-area_51, max teabag-arena

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):
Self boosting, passive + aggressive maneuvers.

15. What country do you live in?:
USA

16. Extra comments/questions:
Apparently I already have an account here, however if so I can't recall the past information for it.

I also couldnt post my account link without putting spaces due to an error stating "New Members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days.."

chrxii

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-05-28

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Christopher2643 #1

Post by Valk on May 28th 2017, 2:15 pm

About a year ago or so, I recall talking to you and playing PB2 with you for a bit. You told me you weren't bothered much about being removed for inactivity. Why apply now? You said because you have more free time but there must be something more to that?
avatar
Valk
Communist

Posts : 292
Join date : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Christopher2643 #1

Post by ThatRageQuit on May 28th 2017, 2:24 pm

When you say you want to offer "devotion, skill, and loyalty", that's too vague of an answer. You need to expand a bit more on that, and put it in a little more detail about what YOU can offer, not just the basic things that everyone else can as well.

Other than that, it's an ok app.
avatar
ThatRageQuit

Posts : 51
Join date : 2016-07-23

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Christopher2643 #1

Post by chrxii on May 28th 2017, 6:22 pm

Valk wrote:About a year ago or so, I recall talking to you and playing PB2 with you for a bit. You told me you weren't bothered much about being removed for inactivity. Why apply now? You said because you have more free time but there must be something more to that?

I didn't have a functional computer to consistently play the game with so I was more understanding of being removed as I was aware of my inactivity. I'm currently using that nonfunctional computer to respond to these posts and such, however I have one in the mail that will allow me to participate and be active daily. I've been in small games and basic maps the past 2 weeks with this nonfunctional computer, as thats all it is able to handle. So once my new laptop arrives it is highly more functional in performance

chrxii

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-05-28

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Christopher2643 #1

Post by chrxii on May 28th 2017, 6:37 pm

ThatRageQuit wrote:When you say you want to offer "devotion, skill, and loyalty", that's too vague of an answer. You need to expand a bit more on that, and put it in a little more detail about what YOU can offer, not just the basic things that everyone else can as well.

Other than that, it's an ok app.

I could understand the vagueness, I used to be in BoZ in 2013 I believe I cant exactly pin point the date. At that time I was on three separate leaderboards;
- Deadliest Players - #3
- Best Players - #4
- Best Custom Map Developers - #34ish? (maps got deleted)

At the time of my achievements this is when a friend of mine reached out to me from BoZ asking if I was interested.
From my understanding the crew now is more family than it is competitive, and just because someone is extremely good doesn't validate their legibility or a easy way into the crew.

So exactly what I can offer for the crew at this current state?
- I'm a strategist, if we are to ever do a 4v4 or any competitive battle, friendly or not, I'm the type of person to take an outline of the map, find the best possible players for that map + their chemistry, and recommend specific tactics according to their play style.

- I'm a decent editor, when it comes to videos and photoshopped images, I can produce quality work when necessary for the crew, or even some fan stuff such as fan art.

- With coming of age I've matured greatly and I'm more understanding of others and I have a high tolerance for BS, you won't catch me arguing with people in the crew and rarely outside as I'm not easily provoked nor sensitive, it's the internet and I've been through way worse than being miscalled.

- I look at the game in an out of the box way, I study the reload times of weapons, the firing rates of those weapons and how effective they are with specific playstyles.

- Overall I've been told that I'm competent, resourceful, and straight to the point.

chrxii

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-05-28

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Christopher2643 #1

Post by Valk on May 28th 2017, 9:59 pm

chrxii wrote:
5b. What clans have you been in before?:
KOA
BoZ

Were you ever in YRN?

Because on their awards page, it states your name. On the top of their page it says

YRN wrote: Note: all members are added whether they’re no longer in YrN or not  but a  strikethrough will be used over former members.

So at some point you were in YRN but failed to mention it. Can you explain?

Source: https://yrnpb2.wordpress.com/awards/
avatar
Valk
Communist

Posts : 292
Join date : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Christopher2643 #1

Post by Prothean on May 29th 2017, 1:22 am

I do remember you from my YrN days. I remember your name and the award on your profile, so it's definitely you. Even if you weren't really active, you were in YrN.
avatar
Prothean

Posts : 39
Join date : 2016-03-11

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Christopher2643 #1

Post by Peter Plays on May 29th 2017, 4:46 am

In all honestly it's not really a big deal he forgot to mention YrN. He seems true to himself and is the first app we have had in a while which actually uses the english language correctly. He took the time to announce his presence before creating the app, answers every question to its fullest extent, and he has skills in multiple areas such as pvp, map dev, and editing.
He seems like a mature fellow and shows responsibility seeing that he has a job. I agree with his reasoning to go offline. Being a fellow past boz member i think we can cut him some slack.
avatar
Peter Plays

Posts : 179
Join date : 2014-12-30

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoQGeOpH2ERvYslWLnrGivg

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Christopher2643 #1

Post by chrxii on May 29th 2017, 5:54 am

Valk wrote:
chrxii wrote:
5b. What clans have you been in before?:
KOA
BoZ

Were you ever in YRN?

Because on their awards page, it states your name. On the top of their page it says

YRN wrote: Note: all members are added whether they’re no longer in YrN or not  but a  strikethrough will be used over former members.

So at some point you were in YRN but failed to mention it. Can you explain?

Source: https://yrnpb 2.wordp ress.c om /awards/


I apologize, I forgot to mention "being in" YrN. However it hadn't crossed my mind considering I joined for a day, then immediately stopped playing the game again and never got to meet anyone in the crew nor did I even know their website Facepalm 2 . To this day I can't recall any of their members besides the ones I've seen within the past week of being active while not in a clan.

chrxii

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-05-28

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Christopher2643 #1

Post by Valk on May 29th 2017, 11:11 am

So you were in YRN, why did you join the clan? Didn't you say couldn't play PB2 at the time due to not having a functional PC?
avatar
Valk
Communist

Posts : 292
Join date : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Christopher2643 #1

Post by chrxii on May 29th 2017, 2:59 pm

Valk wrote:So you were in YRN, why did you join the clan? Didn't you say couldn't play PB2 at the time due to not having a functional PC?

Literally got invited by a friend I knew back then, thats about it

chrxii

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-05-28

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Christopher2643 #1

Post by Valk on May 29th 2017, 3:38 pm

So you were somewhat active back then? Why did you accept the invitation?
avatar
Valk
Communist

Posts : 292
Join date : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Christopher2643 #1

Post by chrxii on May 29th 2017, 5:19 pm

Valk wrote:So you were somewhat active back then? Why did you accept the invitation?

Active, no. I maybe got online once every 4 months and one of those days I simply was just asked to join by my friend and put the tag on. 4 Months later I checked my inbox and they said I was inactive and would be removed due to it so I simply took the tag off knowing I dont play

chrxii

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-05-28

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Christopher2643 #1

Post by Prothean on May 30th 2017, 1:20 am

I believe what he said. Josh mentioned inviting him. So you just joined because he asked you to, no other reason?
avatar
Prothean

Posts : 39
Join date : 2016-03-11

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Christopher2643 #1

Post by iGho$ty on May 30th 2017, 1:45 am

Good to see an old face apply back to BoZ. Best luck tho you surely need it.
avatar
iGho$ty
1337

Posts : 38
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Christopher2643 #1

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities
Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

 

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum