Ultra gamer 300 #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Ultra gamer 300 #1

Post by UltraGamer on May 17th 2017, 12:58 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Ultra gamer 300

2. PB2 Profile Link: www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ultra%20gamer%20300

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: 5-6 years

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:Kills:4076 :Deaths:3 793

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 3.48 (I'm not such a map maker at the moment..)

4c: How many player points do you have?: 0.12 (Due to spawnkillers and 2v1)

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No

5b. What clans have you been in before?:MOTU, DOB, SET

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: Toxicity, hating, bullying..

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Ronaldo 300

6b. Please list them with profile links: www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ronaldo%20300&id=1255915

7. Who recruited you?: No one recruited me, that is why i'm applying here.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Because the members wont hate you like in DOB (In dob I was the top 1 most hated member for no reason..)

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Max teabag

10. What can you offer to the clan?: Nothing, everything perfect.

11. How often do you play PB2?: Everyday

12. What server do you usually play in?: Europe,Ukraine

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: 110

13. What is your favorite map?: stryde-sniper

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Selfboosting

15. What country do you live in?: Serbia

16. Extra comments/questions: If I get denied, after 2-4 weeks I will try again Very Happy

UltraGamer

Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-05-08

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Ultra gamer 300 #1

Post by Subcomics on May 17th 2017, 10:02 pm



UltraGamer wrote:5. Are you currently in a clan?: No

5b. What clans have you been in before?:MOTU, DOB, SET

pls explain

UltraGamer wrote:8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Because the members wont hate you like in DOB (In dob I was the top 1 most hated member for no reason..)

So you're writing your application to join Biohazard, and don't have any fucking reason to join Biohazard. You don't even mention this clan in the fucking answer. I've seen better answers that are god awful and cliche, such as "BoZ is great clan full of legends," but at least they fucking talk about Biohazard in that question.
Your response for that question can be directed to any clan, as long as its not DOB.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
secretly xmechanic

Posts : 1743
Join date : 2014-02-15

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Ultra gamer 300 #1

Post by ThatRageQuit on May 17th 2017, 11:26 pm

You say you can offer "Nothing, everything perfect." What does that even mean? Does that mean you can't offer anything, but you are perfect at everything? Please elaborate. Other than that, just the stuff Subcomics said. Also, stru, stop cussing out everyone who applies. This is why so many people hate u d00d. Rolling Eyes
avatar
ThatRageQuit

Posts : 51
Join date : 2016-07-23

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Ultra gamer 300 #1

Post by UltraGamer on May 18th 2017, 1:28 pm

ThatRageQuit wrote:You say you can offer "Nothing, everything perfect." What does that even mean? Does that mean you can't offer anything, but you are perfect at everything? Please elaborate. Other than that, just the stuff Subcomics said. Also, stru, stop cussing out everyone who applies. This is why so many people hate u d00d. Rolling Eyes
I meant to the clan is perfect and it doesn''t need any changes.

Subcomics wrote:

UltraGamer wrote:5. Are you currently in a clan?: No

5b. What clans have you been in before?:MOTU, DOB, SET

pls explain

UltraGamer wrote:8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Because the members wont hate you like in DOB (In dob I was the top 1 most hated member for no reason..)

So you're writing your application to join Biohazard, and don't have any fucking reason to join Biohazard. You don't even mention this clan in the fucking answer. I've seen better answers that are god awful and cliche, such as "BoZ is great clan full of legends," but at least they fucking talk about Biohazard in that question.
Your response for that question can be directed to any clan, as long as its not DOB.
For your first question the answer is
That is my old account and i barely use it. (Only for making maps)
I fixed that.
For your second question.
Yea i know to the clan is full of legends that is what I like in the clan too but i knew you would deny me if I would say just that so I tried with something else..

Thanks for your attention

-Ultra gamer 300

UltraGamer

Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-05-08

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Ultra gamer 300 #1

Post by Roxxar on May 18th 2017, 7:50 pm

If it's your old account, then you were in those clans yet did not list them?

Also, do you have any reason to join that is not superficial? Who's to say that BoZ will treat you differently than DOB? Who determines whom a legend, and on what basis does that "legend" inspire you to join?

Furthermore, you must have been the "#1 hated member" in DOB for a reason; hatred does not happen for no reason. Care to explain what your situation was, or how your situation developed and, consequently, titled you the #1 hated DOB member? In other words, why did you really choose to leave DOB (and quite possibly MOTU and SET)?

(Side note: there are 5 questions in this post; I don't necessarily expect 5 answers, but rather a complete understanding and developed response)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 920
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Ultra gamer 300 #1

Post by UltraGamer on May 19th 2017, 6:12 pm

Roxxar wrote:If it's your old account, then you were in those clans yet did not list them?

Also, do you have any reason to join that is not superficial? Who's to say that BoZ will treat you differently than DOB? Who determines whom a legend, and on what basis does that "legend" inspire you to join?

Furthermore, you must have been the "#1 hated member" in DOB for a reason; hatred does not happen for no reason. Care to explain what your situation was, or how your situation developed and, consequently, titled you the #1 hated DOB member? In other words, why did you really choose to leave DOB (and quite possibly MOTU and SET)?

(Side note: there are 5 questions in this post; I don't necessarily expect 5 answers, but rather a complete understanding and developed response)
1. DOB was full of DDoS-ers and full of disturbing (sexual) gifs.
2. MOTU died for an unknown reason
3. I left SET because it stopped playing Plazma Burst 2 back then..

-Ultra gamer 300

UltraGamer

Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-05-08

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Ultra gamer 300 #1

Post by Roxxar on May 19th 2017, 7:40 pm

How about the questions you didn't answer? Let's list them out so that it's simple for you to understand.

1. Do you have any reason to join other than the pretense that we have legends and we won't hate you?
2. What happened in DOB that made you the #1 hated member?
3. What are (rather, were) those clan tags in your old account's name?

Your lack of text analysis and critical thinking worries me.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 920
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Ultra gamer 300 #1

Post by UltraGamer on May 20th 2017, 8:34 pm

Roxxar wrote:How about the questions you didn't answer? Let's list them out so that it's simple for you to understand.

1. Do you have any reason to join other than the pretense that we have legends and we won't hate you?
2. What happened in DOB that made you the #1 hated member?
3. What are (rather, were) those clan tags in your old account's name?

Your lack of text analysis and critical thinking worries me.
1. Well.. I would like to make some new friends if I can and to have fun with you chatting on discord and playing Plazma Burst 2.
2. I don't really know..
3. As I said in some earlier quotes its my old account (about 5 years old) and back then it was free to put those clan tags in your nickname.

-Ultra gamer 300

UltraGamer

Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-05-08

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Ultra gamer 300 #1

Post by Botomb on May 24th 2017, 5:02 pm

1. I would like to know what you think you could bring to the clan that nobody else has. What makes you special?

2. If you are expecting a clan that is very active on pb2 than we might not be the best clan for you. That being said, we do play other games more often nowadays, what other games do you play?

3. Honesty is key,(more of a statement more that a question), don't tell us what you think we want to hear. We have a ton of combined internet years here at BoZ and we all have tried to be liked by our peers at one point or another. Just be you, answer with your own words, and not what you think is the right answer.
avatar
Botomb

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-11-22

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Ultra gamer 300 #1

Post by Subcomics on May 27th 2017, 9:26 pm

If you don't like blunt reasoning, then don't bother reading the first spoiler. If you wan't constructive criticism, read the second spoiler.


Spoiler:
You're reasoning to join is garbage - the first reasoning, not the one in the response you gave me, which at least pertained to THIS clan
You may or may not be multiclanning and may or may not know what the fuck that is
The application looks like it was either rushed or not enough thought was put into applying

Spoiler:
Rethink why you want to join BoZ, and only include BoZ
Come up with more than just one simple reason as to what you can offer to BoZ
Spend more time actually prepping your application than Rig does daily on Roblox
Make sure each part of the actual application is specific enough to give some detail but not every specific detail (ie - I'm going to the movies at 9 pm vs I'm going to the movies in my red Toyota Prius in downtown in Mexico City where the weather was cloudy and it was just starting to rain at 9 pm)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
secretly xmechanic

Posts : 1743
Join date : 2014-02-15

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Ultra gamer 300 #1

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities


 

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum