TheEliteMaster #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied TheEliteMaster #1

Post by TheEliteMaster on February 1st 2017, 10:37 am

1. PB2 Nickname:TheEliteMaster

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=THEELITEMASTER&id=1547761

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:5 years.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:my kills 12 331 and deaths 8 224

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:0

4c: How many player points do you have?:0.1

5. Are you currently in a clan?:no.

5b. What clans have you been in before?:USF-NAVY and Verriete.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:because i did not want to be in that clans cause i want to join a strong clan.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:none

6b. Please list them with profile links:none

7. Who recruited you?:ToxicAura in Verrite and in USF-NAVY the one who recruited me is the leader of USF-NAVY .

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:because i want a better clan and BoZ is the best clan i know in the whole history of PB2.


9. Which members in BoZ do you know?:Amerison,Jeff1999,Kaotic Kaos,mingo1,nasri,stryde,xJer,and max teabag.

10. What can you offer to the clan?:by encourouging BoZ and being online.

11. How often do you play PB2?:sometimes when sunday-friday but always sunday-saturday.

12. What server do you usually play in?:California.

12b. What is your average ping in that server?:199.

13. What is your favorite map?:stryde-sniper and eric gurt-railwars1.

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):snipers,real war,railguns and shotguns.

15. What country do you live in?:Phillipines.

16. Extra comments/questions:none

TheEliteMaster

Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-01-24

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: TheEliteMaster #1

Post by Peter Plays on February 2nd 2017, 2:10 am

TheEliteMaster wrote:5b. What clans have you been in before?:USF-NAVY and Verriete.
TheEliteMaster wrote:5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:because i did not want to be in that clans cause i want to join a strong clan.
TheEliteMaster wrote:8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:because i want a better clan and BoZ is the best clan i know in the whole history of PB2.

Any other reasons why other than us being a "strong clan". Seems to me you're joining because we have good map makers and well known players in the clan, according to #9

TheEliteMaster wrote:9. Which members in BoZ do you know?:Amerison,Jeff1999,Kaotic Kaos,mingo1,nasri,stryde,xJer,and max teabag.

So all the Youtubers and map makers and Mingo left like a year and a half ago buddy

TheEliteMaster wrote:7. Who recruited you?:ToxicAura in Verrite and in USF-NAVY the one who recruited me is the leader of USF-NAVY .

I don't know who these people are, they are not in BoZ therefore can't really "recruit" you

TheEliteMaster wrote:10. What can you offer to the clan?:by encourouging BoZ and being online.

We are online everyday


BTW, on your bio on your profile, the (R) movement is dead you fucking raisin
avatar
Peter Plays

Posts : 178
Join date : 2014-12-30

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoQGeOpH2ERvYslWLnrGivg

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: TheEliteMaster #1

Post by Prothean on February 2nd 2017, 2:39 am

I helped you find the forums, yet you don't know me Sad.

What exactly do you believe a strong clan is? Why do you want to join a strong clan? There's a few clans that can be called "strong," why choose BoZ?
avatar
Prothean

Posts : 36
Join date : 2016-03-11

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: TheEliteMaster #1

Post by iSwift on February 3rd 2017, 4:01 pm

what happens if you join boz and a "stronger clan" appears? are you just gonna leave us for them like you did to USF and Verriete?
avatar
iSwift
Worst BoZ Member

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-05-26

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: TheEliteMaster #1

Post by Rakasaac on February 3rd 2017, 10:16 pm

Most our clan members live in North America. How would timezone differences (seeing how you're from the Philippines) affect your activity in the clan if you got accepted?
avatar
Rakasaac

Posts : 158
Join date : 2014-06-26

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: TheEliteMaster #1

Post by RiG on February 4th 2017, 4:41 pm

The reason why you wanna join Biohazard and the reason why you quit your other clans kinda gets to me. I kinda feel like you should've put a little bit more effort into making this application
avatar
RiG

Posts : 347
Join date : 2014-02-19

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: TheEliteMaster #1

Post by ThatRageQuit on February 5th 2017, 5:33 pm

When you say you will help by "encouraging BoZ" on Question 10, what do you mean by that? BoZ is pretty upbeat, and I'm sure we don't need much "encouragement".

Other than that, your application is pretty weak. You should elaborate more on Questions 8 and 10, since those 2 questions are crucial to your application getting accepted (in my opinion).
avatar
ThatRageQuit

Posts : 45
Join date : 2016-07-23

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: TheEliteMaster #1

Post by tryAero on February 8th 2017, 1:58 am

Refusing to answer questions on an application will result in denial, it is recommended you respond.
avatar
tryAero

Posts : 93
Join date : 2016-05-29

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: TheEliteMaster #1

Post by Roxxar on February 8th 2017, 8:55 am

Application frozen due to a week of nonresponse, will be automatically denied in 1 more week of no response (15 February 2017)


Last edited by Roxxar on February 11th 2017, 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 907
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Prothean

Post by TheEliteMaster on February 11th 2017, 4:46 am

Prothean wrote:I helped you find the forums, yet you don't know me Sad.

What exactly do you believe a strong clan is? Why do you want to join a strong clan? There's a few clans that can be called "strong," why choose BoZ?
What i mean is that i know that BoZ is a strong clan so i kinda wanna join it even theres even more stronger clans in pb2
I mean thanks for telling me to how to join BoZ prothean so why choose BoZ? casue i heard BoZ was a strtong clan becasue of memebrs like kaos,amerisonand more so i choose BoZ
Peter Plays wrote:BTW, on your bio on your profile, the (R) movement is dead you fucking raisin
So why you angry so much to me Peter PLZ DONT BE LIKE THIS AND DONT GET MAD OK AND WAHT I MEAN IN A STRONG CLAN IS that i think BoZ is a strong clan so i would love to join it #Peace
iSwift wrote:what happens if you join boz and a "stronger clan" appears?
are you just gonna leave us for them like you did to USF and Verriete?
No becasue im in BoZ now and i think there will be no more stronger clans like itami cause im in BoZ now and if pb2.5 appears i will still be a BoZ member
Rakasaac wrote:Most our clan members live in North America. How would timezone differences (seeing how you're from the Philippines) affect your activity in the clan if you got accepted?
Well it would be a problem for all you guys but ill try my best to see the timeline of yours of course
RiG wrote:The reason why you wanna join Biohazard and the reason why you quit your other clans kinda gets to me. I kinda feel like you should've put a little bit more effort into making this application
I Know But i mite still be able to not join but its fine if i got denied ill join other clans like GeNo
ThatRageQuit wrote:When you say you will help by "encouraging BoZ" on Question 10, what do you mean by that? BoZ is pretty upbeat, and I'm sure we don't need much "encouragement".

Other than that, your application is pretty weak. You should elaborate more on Questions 8 and 10, since those 2 questions are crucial to your application getting accepted (in my opinion).
Well mine to as i said if i dont get accepted ill try to join GeNo
tryAero wrote:Refusing to answer questions on an application will result in denial, it is recommended you respond.
Well im reponsing now ok
Roxxar wrote:Application frozen due to a week of nonresponse, will be automatically denied in 1 more week of no response (15 February 2017)
Well Roxxar Ill try my best to Reply all day cause im in collage

TheEliteMaster

Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-01-24

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: TheEliteMaster #1

Post by iSwift on February 11th 2017, 6:33 pm

TheEliteMaster wrote:
iSwift wrote:what happens if you join boz and a "stronger clan" appears?
are you just gonna leave us for them like you did to USF and Verriete?
No becasue im in BoZ now and i think there will be no more stronger clans like itami cause im in BoZ now and if pb2.5 appears i will still be a BoZ member
Don't say you're in Boz, cuz you aren't.
avatar
iSwift
Worst BoZ Member

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-05-26

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: TheEliteMaster #1

Post by Roxxar on February 11th 2017, 6:43 pm

Was it so difficult to keep your response in one post?

Also, why did you wait more than 1 week to answer our questions? Is your college and education that stressful and time-consuming whereas you could not even find a minute to tell us earlier? Should we expect this kind of inactivity IF you are accepted?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 907
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: TheEliteMaster #1

Post by Destroyer980 on February 11th 2017, 11:07 pm

This application is very weak, vague answers overall. You only talk about us being a strong clan and encouraging us. You were asked to explain what you consider is a "strong" clan but failed to respond properly. This application was also obviously rushed as there are lots of typos which shows a lack of devotion and makes me question whether you are serious or not about joining BoZ. And the fact that you've stated that if you get denied you'll apply to Geno straight away pretty much confirms my point.

It doesn't seem like you master the english language so that would also certainly be an issue if you were accepted.

All in all, I don't think you are suitable to joining our clan nor do I think you even want to join that much. It just feels like you are wasting our time.
avatar
Destroyer980

Posts : 98
Join date : 2015-03-06

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: TheEliteMaster #1

Post by ThatRageQuit on February 11th 2017, 11:30 pm

Well judging by this: "I Know But i mite still be able to not join but its fine if i got denied ill join other clans like GeNo" we can all assume you aren't dedicated to join BoZ. If you want to get accepted, show you have real dedication. Even if you didn't, at least pretend you did and say things that say you will be loyal to BoZ.

Weak application, as said around 100 times before.
avatar
ThatRageQuit

Posts : 45
Join date : 2016-07-23

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: TheEliteMaster #1

Post by TheEliteMaster on February 12th 2017, 7:12 am

Roxxar wrote:Was it so difficult to keep your response in one post?

Also, why did you wait more than 1 week to answer our questions? Is your college and education that stressful and time-consuming whereas you could not even find a minute to tell us earlier? Should we expect this kind of inactivity IF you are accepted?
Well is it up to you cause i was in my collage in 1 week so sorry if i was not on
iSwift wrote:
TheEliteMaster wrote:
iSwift wrote:what happens if you join boz and a "stronger clan" appears?
are you just gonna leave us for them like you did to USF and Verriete?
No becasue im in BoZ now and i think there will be no more stronger clans like itami cause im in BoZ now and if pb2.5 appears i will still be a BoZ member
Don't say you're in Boz, cuz you aren't.
Well i know im not in the clan but i want to be in the clan
Destroyer980 wrote:This application is very weak, vague answers overall. You only talk about us being a strong clan and encouraging us. You were asked to explain what you consider is a "strong" clan but failed to respond properly. This application was also obviously rushed as there are lots of typos which shows a lack of devotion and makes me question whether you are serious or not about joining BoZ. And the fact that you've stated that if you get denied you'll apply to Geno straight away pretty much confirms my point.

It doesn't seem like you master the english language so that would also certainly be an issue if you were accepted.

All in all, I don't think you are suitable to joining our clan nor do I think you even want to join that much. It just feels like you are wasting our time.
Ok if you think my application is weak it fine ill try joining even more clans like GeNo
ThatRageQuit wrote:Well judging by this: "I Know But i mite still be able to not join but its fine if i got denied ill join other clans like GeNo" we can all assume you aren't dedicated to join BoZ. If you want to get accepted, show you have real dedication. Even if you didn't, at least pretend you did and say things that say you will be loyal to BoZ.

Weak application, as said around 100 times before.
Ok Ok its fine as i said ill try joining GeNo

TheEliteMaster

Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-01-24

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities
Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

 

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum