Mediocre #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Re: Mediocre #2

Post by Roxxar on January 11th 2017, 2:05 am

You didn't necessarily answer my question about GeNo and YrN.

Why did you stop trying to help them? Even if a clan is considered worse than us in terms of corruption (I am not saying they are or aren't; this is a hypothetical situation), one should at least know how to deal with those circumstances rather than give up and move on. What if we were to do the same, and remove you from the clan? Would you also just give up and move on? If not, why would you treat us differently compared to GeNo and YrN?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 907
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Mediocre #2

Post by Mediocre on January 11th 2017, 3:12 am

I stopped trying to help GeNo because they tried to completely cancel me out. There was absolutely no way I could've helped them. I asked GeNo for a chance, maybe even a loan so I could stay in their clan for at least a month. This way if they didn't like what I did, they could just kick me out but I wasn't even given that chance. I applied 11 times because I wanted to join them but every time they saw my app, they didn't even consider accepting me. It's fucked up. They take first impressions way too seriously and they don't change their minds ever. Even if I were to apply lets say 1 year later after my so called terrible app, I would still get denied instantly. There was nothing I could do. Thanks to that system, a lot of people think hard about their apps and come up with fake goals and fake apps with fake intentions making it easy for "bad" people to enter their clan.

For YrN, I've basically told them the same stuff over and over again and they've managed to accept some ideas but they still reject me. They feed on my honesty and use it against me. YrN's also full of people who like to trash talk and ban people. I used to be one of their most active and committed users of all time till I was kicked by mr Tburn aka Perfect Aegis. A few months after I was kicked, Aegis got kicked because he was lying to YrN the whole time and was planning on multi-clanning.Like wtf he was the only one who wanted to kick me out of YrN at that time. YrN really doesn't want me back and I don't really want to join YrN either because I get no respect there.

According to all the information I gave you, you might be getting hints and might be thinking "oh he's had so many failures, how can we trust him on this?". Well all I ask for is a chance to help and be with my friend. I want to meet new people and become part of your community. Right now or whenever I go onto discord, all I see is that BoZ has closed off their chat to outsiders. What this does is limit recruitment for new members. People go in and out of clans; it's a process. Right now BoZ is at a standstill and the only reason people will want to join now is from hearing legends about the great clan BoZ is/was. This isn't a bad thing and it limits corruption but the clan is not moving forward as fast as it can. BoZ is different than GeNo and YrN and that's why I think it has the highest chance out of clans in being successful in the near future. If this app gets rejected, I'll probably apply around 3-5 more times and if it still doesn't work out then.. Sad... I still have to think about actually..because BoZ is my only hope right now...

I hope this answers your question.
avatar
Mediocre

Posts : 19
Join date : 2016-08-21

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Mediocre #2

Post by Prothean on January 11th 2017, 8:45 am



You didn't mention this in your application. I'm pretty sure you couldn't forget about this, since you just left it.

Also, you talk about GeNo's behavior and how they're corrupted, what about your behavior? I'm pretty sure GeNo had a really good reason in banning you from their forums.

avatar
Prothean

Posts : 36
Join date : 2016-03-11

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Mediocre #2

Post by Mediocre on January 11th 2017, 10:14 am

Prothean:http://prntscr.com/du6mw9. I mentioned this in my second post. If you want more proof. http://prntscr.com/du6nbo (delta is one of the leaders of the wingmen), http://prntscr.com/du6o6w (Brass is the leader of the wingmen).I just want to say that these screen shots I'm giving you are quite private so If possible I'd like it if we could talk less about the Wingmen.

Well mr Prothean I have no idea where you got that pic but to support your argument, yes that is me who is swearing in there. You said that you're sure that GeNo had a really good reason for banning me. Well do you know the full story behind that pic? First of all consider how many apps I've made for GeNo and they weren't just random apps, I wrote at least 3 paragraphs for each app. Now consider how I'm swearing at GeNo and look at how far I went as to put so many exclamation marks and make that username. First I was enthusiastic about joining GeNo, then I raged intensely. What you're seeing in this pic right now is the aftermath of when I finally gave up on GeNo. It was at this point I began to beg and ask them if there was any way I could join. I stayed for hours trying to contact members so I can make good relationships with them. When it was finally night time (for me), they all suddenly came online and started chatting in the forums. So obviously I joined in and tried to be as polite and humble as I could be. I asked for chances and sooner or later they started to make fun of me. They started name calling me (basically bullying) and started laughing and stuff in the chat. I really wanted to join GeNo at that time and I heavily disliked how they reacted. I was disgusted. It's like when something you love, tries to kill u (this was long time ago, more than 6 months so I don't like GeNo atm so pls no confuse...). It was the biggest bullying I had ever experience in pb2. So I raged and wrote a few messages before I moved on. I don't think I did anything wrong. Maybe you should've also captured their bullying messages and showed us how severe they were. But anyways no offense if I sounded too direct or disrespectful but GeNo is now a clan of the past. I will never apply there and the same with YrN Station. What I want to do now is move onto BoZ, where my friend is.
avatar
Mediocre

Posts : 19
Join date : 2016-08-21

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Mediocre #2

Post by Prothean on January 11th 2017, 11:26 am

Mediocre wrote:Now consider how I'm swearing at GeNo and look at how far I went as to put so many exclamation marks and make that username.They started name calling me (basically bullying) and started laughing and stuff in the chat. I really wanted to join GeNo at that time and I heavily disliked how they reacted. I was disgusted.It was the biggest bullying I had ever experience in pb2. So I raged and wrote a few messages before I moved on. I don't think I did anything wrong. Maybe you should've also captured their bullying messages and showed us how severe they were.

The fact that you went that far just to swear at GeNo is a bit immature; I understand they were bullying you, but you could always just walk away. Yes, I'm aware of what they did, but the way you reacted was still immature. Why do you think you didn't do anything wrong? You could've taken a different approach in defending yourself from the bullying.

Mediocre wrote:BoZ is different than GeNo and YrN and that's why I think it has the highest chance out of clans in being successful in the near future.

Why do you think BoZ is different? What do you mean by successful? These clans have been around for some time now, so I'm pretty sure that counts as successful.
avatar
Prothean

Posts : 36
Join date : 2016-03-11

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Mediocre #2

Post by Mediocre on January 11th 2017, 12:38 pm

~Dear Mr Prothean

I couldn't walk away from GeNo at that time. In my response to your previous post, I mentioned how the relation between GeNo and I is of a lover who is being hunted by his beloved. I used to like GeNo a lot and one of the questions by Roxxar, I was asked why I stopped persisting in trying to join their clan. You sir are asking the complete opposite of that question; why I didn't stop persisting. The straight on answer is that I really wanted to join GeNo at the time of my application and so I didn't give up till the better end. When the bullying started to come, that's when I stopped, raged and left for good. Just think about it. If something you loved tried to kill you or terminate you, would you still try to at least convince them to reconsider their decision?

I know what I did was immature and that If I'm going to state that they're immature, I shouldn't follow in their footsteps. Swearing at them was completely my fault but I hope you understand that the values of things to people differentiate. For you, perhaps, moving clans may show to be (this is hypothetical) a small thing but for me, getting rejected by GeNo was a big thing especially considering how many apps I made and how much I tried. GeNo doesn't like to give second chances, even to their ex members but that's a different topic.

The way that BoZ is different from GeNo/YrN is that it has different weaknesses and strengths compared to GeNo and YrN. BoZ is a smart clan with most likely low levels of "corruption" while the other two clans can be discussed. Now and then I go onto both of their forums and check things out to see how they're going. Unlike GeNo and YrN, BoZ has a strong base. What I'm getting at is that BoZ doesn't have the same weaknesses and strengths as GeNo and YrN do. If you compare the strengths and weaknesses, In my opinion I think BoZ has the lead in terms of future success. The meaning of success can depend on you whether it be how long the clan lives or how much it accomplishes.

But I think we're getting off topic if we're discussing about clan strengths. Judging clans is like judging people, it's not easily shown to be valid or reliable.

Hopefully I'll be able to join this clan. I really want to join this clan lol. pls let me lel.

And sry stryde if I was rude in one of my comments...

And sry Prothean if I offended u in any way..

I hope I join. When does the voting start?



avatar
Mediocre

Posts : 19
Join date : 2016-08-21

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Mediocre #2

Post by Subcomics on January 11th 2017, 1:43 pm

Mediocre wrote:I don't want BoZ to automatically give me a high rank, I'll earn it. I just don't want it to be impossible. I just want a chance to be in BoZ. You cant really tell the type of person I am just from forum ta
I hope this answers your question and I'm sorry if I messed up any of my answers... I'm trying my best..
The "power" I hope to gain is to obviously have an influence on the clan. Obviously, higher ranks will find it easier to change things.
I'm not quite sure on how you think BoZ works, because:
- There's people in BoZ that have been here for 3+ years, and haven't been prestige members. If you're only in it for a rank, you shouldn't apply, you should go make your own clan.
- You can always suggest ideas and contribute to the clan, at any "rank" from within the clan.
- We have been around for at least 5 years now, what makes you think the ideas you think of, we haven't heard of before and implemented something similar/didn't implement it at all because we didn't feel it was needed or a good idea?

Mediocre wrote:Right now or whenever I go onto discord, all I see is that BoZ has closed off their chat to outsiders. What this does is limit recruitment for new members. People go in and out of clans; it's a process. Right now BoZ is at a standstill and the only reason people will want to join now is from hearing legends about the great clan BoZ is/was.
How can any clan progress in general when the game has been dying for the past 3 years due to lack of updates and no connection to developer? How can clans progress in general when staff don't care to promote any clans and have officially shunned them off of the official forums?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
3pro5you

Posts : 1724
Join date : 2014-02-15

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Mediocre #2

Post by Mediocre on January 12th 2017, 12:46 am

Sorry It was my bed time I couldn't answer straight away. I mean if there have been people who have been in BoZ for 3 years and still haven't been promoted, then most likely you guys don't promote generally on how long someone has stayed in your clan. If that's true then you guys promote people based on how much work they've done for the clan? Idk but work is definitely a factor. I'm gonna try my best to contribute as much as I can and surely hard work will pay off and no I'm not in it for just a rank. Thanks for telling me that a rank is not needed to contribute btw. I'll keep that in mind. All I want is to suggest my ideas and for them to be considered within the BoZ community. BoZ can decide over what happens next.

Stryde:How can any clan progress in general when the game has been dying for the past 3 years due to lack of updates and no connection to developer? How can clans progress in general when staff don't care to promote any clans and have officially shunned them off of the official forums?

Are you hinting that it is vital to have updates, staff support and connection to developer in order for clans to progress? I like to consider these things privileges in pb2 as they don't really come to my mind when I think about clan failure. Yes, it becomes harder to grow without these privileges but as long as there are people playing pb2, clans will exist. If you look at GeNo and YrN for example. They haven't given up yet. They keep growing.
avatar
Mediocre

Posts : 19
Join date : 2016-08-21

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Mediocre #2

Post by Roxxar on January 13th 2017, 11:57 pm

If you think GeNo and YrN continue to grow, then I don't see any reason why we're your "last hope." You'd be working with a hopeless cause if you worked with us as compared to them. You seemed to see "corruption" in them, yet they continue to grow. If they are still growing in PB2's dying community, I see no reason for them to address their "corruption" issues if they grow regardless of their "corruption." You act as if GeNo and YrN are hopeless themselves, but praise them in your conclusive statement. It almost contradicts your previous posts about them apparently being "hopeless" and us as being your "last hope."

Are your views on corruption ungrounded? Is GeNo and YrN somehow better than BoZ for growing regardless of their "corruption"? If so, then why are we your last hope? If not, then why aren't they your last hope? What is this "hope" that you so seem to desperately search for, and how has it led you to and given BoZ as the final answer?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 907
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Mediocre #2

Post by Cuky on January 14th 2017, 12:21 am

Mediocre wrote:Sorry It was my bed time I couldn't answer straight away. I mean if there have been people who have been in BoZ for 3 years and still haven't been promoted, then most likely you guys don't promote generally on how long someone has stayed in your clan. If that's true then you guys promote people based on how much work they've done for the clan? Idk but work is definitely a factor. I'm gonna try my best to contribute as much as I can and surely hard work will pay off and no I'm not in it for just a rank. Thanks for telling me that a rank is not needed to contribute btw. I'll keep that in mind. All I want is to suggest my ideas and for them to be considered within the BoZ community. BoZ can decide over what happens next.
1st of all: no.
2nd of all: ur salesman pitch aint gonna work on me
3rd: Assumptions are bad, so try to keep 'em to urself

Mediocre wrote:Are you hinting that it is vital to have updates, staff support and connection to developer in order for clans to progress? I like to consider these things privileges in pb2 as they don't really come to my mind when I think about clan failure.

1st of all: Do u mean "these things as privileges"?
2nd of all: If ur 1st sentence refers to other games, then stop generalising
3rd of all: Updates for an arena 2D shooter game like PB2 are indeed important as there is a limit to how long people can enjoy that game
Goddamn 4th point: If there are no updates what-not, people lose interest in the game and, as such, clans that are solely playing PB2 lose members and gain very few new ones and that could result in a clan having to disband.


Mediocre wrote:Yes, it becomes harder to grow without these privileges but as long as there are people playing pb2, clans will exist. If you look at GeNo and YrN for example. They haven't given up yet. They keep growing.

They keep growing coz theyre not tied down to one game

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Cuky

Posts : 75
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Mediocre #2

Post by Mediocre on January 14th 2017, 7:40 am

Thank you for your comment. I'll keep your points in mind.
avatar
Mediocre

Posts : 19
Join date : 2016-08-21

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Mediocre #2

Post by tryAero on January 14th 2017, 11:11 pm

I don't see any concerning issues with this app, good luck.
avatar
tryAero

Posts : 93
Join date : 2016-05-29

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Mediocre #2

Post by Mediocre on January 14th 2017, 11:23 pm

Thank you.
avatar
Mediocre

Posts : 19
Join date : 2016-08-21

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Mediocre #2

Post by Roxxar on January 18th 2017, 2:53 am

In addition to your possibly confounding tag of Turret Ar7my (with a leader status, still), it's been agreed upon that your attitude and plans are not only highly controversial and somewhat contradictory, but they do not fit BoZ.

Denied.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 907
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

 

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum