Emo Foxie Boy #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Emo Foxie Boy #3

Post by Depression on September 29th 2016, 12:09 pm

1. PB2 Nickname:Emo Foxie boy

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Emo Foxie boy&id=1519801

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:2 years

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:5,214 K/4,393 D

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:0.83

4c: How many player points do you have?:0.66

5. Are you currently in a clan?:No im not

5b. What clans have you been in before?:INK,GSA,AII and IMG

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:I Didnt like GSA INK or AII and when i was in IMG i joined a non-multiclaning clan.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:No

6b. Please list them with profile links:N/A

7. Who recruited you?Mad D

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:This seems like a pretty much fun clan and its fun to play with you guys.To be honest i also did want to join bc it was just a legendary clan but not anymore this clan rocks and i want to make friends in here too.I Have no friends on plazma burst 2.And if i did have friends they would not be true friends like u  guys.And i see how kaotic kaos was just having fun and not in it to win it and thats how i feel.He was a legend of pb2 but still having fun with it.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?Mad D Roxxar and Peter plays

10. What can you offer to the clan?:Well i have seen you guys in action and i want to join as a friend.I Can only offer you guys a friend a supporter and someone who you can maybe have fun with.

11. How often do you play PB2?:about 2 to 3 hours a day.

12. What server do you usually play in?:USA California

12b. What is your average ping in that server?:160

13. What is your favorite map?:blade--rw (Railwars map made by blade)

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):i Specialize in Snipers and railwars.And i can used those skills to get good with other guns.

15. What country do you live in?:Illinois

16. Extra comments/questions:Is this clan dead or alive?
avatar
Depression

Posts : 12
Join date : 2016-09-29

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Emo Foxie Boy #3

Post by zakrzew on September 29th 2016, 1:23 pm

What didn't you like about GSA INK or AII ?

On your first and second app you said you had been playing for 3 years. Now you claim you were playing for 2 years.
avatar
zakrzew

Posts : 117
Join date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Emo Foxie Boy #3

Post by Roxxar on September 29th 2016, 2:13 pm

you've not only asked for free kills/acceptance into boz, but you've lied about alternate accounts, you joined 3 clans in the span of about 1-2 months, and you have made apps to other clans without being accepted into them, having put completely different information on some of them

give a good reason why we should even consider this

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 920
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Emo Foxie Boy #3

Post by Depression on September 29th 2016, 6:42 pm

zakrzew wrote:What didn't you like about GSA INK or AII ?

On your first and second app you said you had been playing for 3 years. Now you claim you were playing for 2 years.


I Was and GSA was a gud clan.They had many activities.
avatar
Depression

Posts : 12
Join date : 2016-09-29

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Emo Foxie Boy #3

Post by Tex on September 29th 2016, 7:39 pm

Depression wrote:
zakrzew wrote:What didn't you like about GSA INK or AII ?

On your first and second app you said you had been playing for 3 years. Now you claim you were playing for 2 years.


I Was and GSA was a gud clan.They had many activities.
if they were good, why'd you leave
avatar
Tex

Posts : 172
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Emo Foxie Boy #3

Post by Depression on September 29th 2016, 9:26 pm

Depression wrote:
zakrzew wrote:What didn't you like about GSA INK or AII ?

On your first and second app you said you had been playing for 3 years. Now you claim you were playing for 2 years.


I Was and GSA was a gud clan.They had many activities.

i have played multiplayer for 2 years.When i didnt know pb2 had a site i played campaign only for 3 years.
avatar
Depression

Posts : 12
Join date : 2016-09-29

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Emo Foxie Boy #3

Post by Iznos on September 30th 2016, 10:17 pm

Last time I saw u, u we're the leader of a clan u made. Why didn't u list that one? And this was like last week.
avatar
Iznos

Posts : 51
Join date : 2016-02-29

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Emo Foxie Boy #3

Post by Depression on October 1st 2016, 12:56 am

Because i lost connection with that clan and a while then one of members Named I AM GREATNESS!! loged in my Discord count and deleted it.I Didnt leave.If u think im making this up then i have no idea wut to say.

Roxxar wrote:you've not only asked for free kills/acceptance into boz, but you've lied about alternate accounts, you joined 3 clans in the span of about 1-2 months, and you have made apps to other clans without being accepted into them, having put completely different information on some of them

give a good reason why we should even consider this

You should because  afro afro afro all of those clans did something to me and i just intent to waste their time for atleast 9 months
avatar
Depression

Posts : 12
Join date : 2016-09-29

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Emo Foxie Boy #3

Post by Iznos on October 1st 2016, 1:55 am

Depression wrote:
Iznos wrote:Last time  I saw u,  u we're the leader of a clan u made.  Why didn't u list that one?  And this was like last week.

Because i lost connection with that clan and a while then one of members Named I AM GREATNESS!! loged  in my Discord count and deleted it.I Didnt leave.If u think im making this up then i have no idea wut to say.

Even though you lost connection with said clan, it was still a clan you we're a part of therefore you should have listed it.
avatar
Iznos

Posts : 51
Join date : 2016-02-29

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Emo Foxie Boy #3

Post by Destroyer980 on October 1st 2016, 2:27 am

Denied

Applicant has forgotten to mention one of his past clans.

You may reapply in two weeks.
avatar
Destroyer980

Posts : 102
Join date : 2015-03-06

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Emo Foxie Boy #3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities


 

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum