Axael #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Axael #1

Post by Axyy on September 7th 2016, 10:44 am

1. PB2 Nickname: Axael

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Axael&id=1546248

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: I've had experience with other profile, and I am from 2013. 2 years.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: 150 191 with alts 2K.

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: None.

4c: How many player points do you have?: None. PPP: 0.32

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?: ExODuS, YrN, Delta Force, DFOE (GFNE ldr.), Envy(we merged. I were invited to envy.), Deadcampers, there more but I actually forgot, sorry.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: ExODuS: Left after a day of membership. They literally said: ,Oh you don't have 1.5k kills( he didn't believe me.) doesn't matter if u passed test or no deal with trial (noob)'

YrN: Disrespect by captain solo, saw-, lee04600*hes chakra.*, and their ''crew''. Solo:, I'm a proud member better than you so get out before i kick you.' LOL.

Delta Force: Gotten nuked. I was like: ''no i dont wanna get hacked im running away''
DFOE: Founder and council disrespect.

Envy: I don't remember but I left for Deadcampers, since I said they should remove me from memb list.

Deadcampers: Gotten hated and bad reputation. Died.
gj
More: I don't remember.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes, but they all died 10th December. I can list their username.

6b. Please list them with profile links: Elitech:
iPegaZus: DED. (pbg isn't a clan or anything it's a dead community)
Linxus: DED.
ShootMePlenty: DED.
iPegasus: DED, 1.5K kills I am sure.

7. Who recruited you?: No one.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I want a home to treat me good. Over all my past clans, I never felt like I had a home. Biohazard has been in my mind for a long time and I really need a good treating home where everyone is nice. I've heard you bullied someone, but I hope that won't repeat. I think BoZ is the right home for me really because many member here are very mature, skilled(doesn't matter),

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Xsmithie*, Peter*, Kaos*, cuky*(I met him and we chatted, seen his name. idk if he remember me.) Ex memb Solo+
* means I only saw their name.
+ means I know them.

10. What can you offer to the clan?: Activity(saws etc.), interest of other user, I can make logos but I use an online maker. My logos aren't very simply made and take 30mins-2h of work and measuring(depends if the clan is skill based or not), maps?, and give ideas for games BoZ can play.

11. How often do you play PB2?: Every day, 1:30PM to 9:00PM because I'm 14 and I am in school.

12. What server do you usually play in?: EU.

12b. What is your average ping in that server?:70-180

13. What is your favorite map?: xnx-railwars , stryde-sniper

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Selfboosting, not tryharding to get epic kill, not using X, and simply tricking SBers to think I too SB.

15. What country do you live in?: France-Francais

16. Extra comments/questions: I am french and my english isn't so perfect, please understand. Thanks.
Is it problem my dead profile isn't revived so I didn't list them? If it is a problem then I am very sorry.
Please don't skip down and deny.

I am applying for Trial membership.

Axyy

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Axael #1

Post by Axyy on September 7th 2016, 11:10 am

sorry 4 doublepost, I forgot to list elitech profile: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Elitech&id=1532549

Axyy

Back to top Go down

Post by tryAero on September 7th 2016, 11:41 am

Axyy wrote:9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Xsmithie*, Peter*, Kaos*, cuky*(I met him and we chatted, seen his name. idk if he remember me.) Ex memb Solo+
* means I only saw their name.
+ means I know them.
I am applying for Trial membership.

You obviously do not know many BoZ members personally, what makes you think you will get along with them and fit in?

Just informing you, you do not have a choice for trial or official. Every applicant has to do 3 tests after their app is accepted. If you pass your tests you will become a "trial" or unofficial member. You wait a month for your poll which the clan decides if you get to become a official member or not.

There aren't many issues with this application other than the fact you do not have 4000 kills, we will take a look at your level developer points to see if they make up for the missing kills

That's all from me.
tryAero

Back to top Go down

Post by Axyy on September 7th 2016, 12:17 pm

Thank you. I will surely not ask for trial lel.

Yeah, I'll try and fit in and have fun with others surely.

My level dev rank is not good, don't bother.

Axyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Mechanic on September 7th 2016, 1:17 pm

Application Denied

You failed to reach 4,000 kills

Feel free to reapply again in 2 weeks once you obtain 4,000 kills
Ex Mechanic
Full-Throttle Gangsta

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities