Frozen Heart #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Frozen Heart #1

Post by Frozen Heart on August 15th 2016, 8:21 am

1. PB2 Nickname: Frozen Heart

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=frozen%20heart

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: 4 years

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills: 7 394  Deaths: 5 239   (k/d ratio: 1.41)

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 1.48

4c: How many player points do you have?: 1.5

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No, I'm not

5b. What clans have you been in before?: Only in EqualZ

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: Leaders left the clan and it died within two weeks

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: No, I don't

6b. Please list them with profile links: -

7. Who recruited you?: Nobody recruited me.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I seen some BoZ members and they appeared to me mature and calm. In my opinion this community fit me the best, therefore I want join this clan.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: I seen Zakrzew,  Spartan-138, Blade- and CaptainSolo.

10. What can you offer to the clan?: I could help BoZ with my activity in chat and PB2

11. How often do you play PB2?: 1-3 hours almost everyday

12. What server do you usually play in?: only in EU

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: ~50 ping

13. What is your favorite map?: Stryde-sniper and mariosonicv-raywars

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Well, I don't self-boost a lot, in my opinion, after fast self-boost you can't properly dodge enemy shoots, so I focus on dodging.

15. What country do you live in?: Lithuania (West Europe)

16. Extra comments/questions: Thanks for your time. Please tell me what I'm missing in this application if it gets denied.

Frozen Heart

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Frozen Heart #1

Post by zakrzew on August 15th 2016, 12:04 pm

Weren't you in Titanz/SET?
zakrzew

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Heart on August 15th 2016, 12:22 pm

Well, I was in SET for about a week. I thought it wasn't worth mentioning. Anyway, I left that clan soon becouse community wasn't very friendly and mature as I thought.
About Titanz clan I hear for the first time now.

Frozen Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by latino4eva on August 15th 2016, 12:32 pm

You should mention all your past clans/groups in your application to avoid any problems.

latino4eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakasaac on August 16th 2016, 1:45 am

Frozen Heart wrote:8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I seen some BoZ members and they appeared to me mature and calm. In my opinion this community fit me the best, therefore I want join this clan.

Pretty generic reason to join in my opinion. You could've improved on this, and made it more specific. Other than being mature, why else do you think BoZ seems right for you, when other clans are also mature and/or calm? Why would BoZ fit you the best, and not some other clan?

Frozen Heart wrote:10. What can you offer to the clan?: I could help BoZ with my activity in chat and PB2

Again, pretty generic. Activity in chat is pretty much a responsibility of every member in any clan. In addition, Many of us don't play pb2 as much, so if we stopped playing pb2 and ''moved on,'' what would you do?

Frozen Heart wrote:9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: I seen Zakrzew,  Spartan-138, Blade- and CaptainSolo.

Based on this, you know very few of our members (which I understand, because you only play on the EU server and the majority of our clan reside in North America). Do you think you'd fit in with the rest of clan despite knowing such few members? What would you do?

In my true and honest opinion, I think this is a pretty weak app. You answered all of the questions (which are cliche imo), but you didn't really go in-depth with them, and you seem to lack effort. The biggest flaws with your app are unfortunately the most critical sections, questions 8 and 10. (and possibly 5b, since you were in SET for a week and you didn't list it as a past clan).

Anyways, good luck.
Rakasaac

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Heart on August 16th 2016, 6:42 am

Sorry for answering some questions too generic and for not mentioning SET clan. I'll try not to do same mistake again. So now I will try fulfill my application.

Well, BoZ is also well know clan than others. And I want join exacly BoZ, becouse I'm sure this clan won't die. BoZ don't organize clan wars, which is the one of the reasons why clans die. And if BoZ would become inactive, doesn't matter what, I won't turn away, except if I would be asked for by leaders, therefore I can offer absolutely loyal member. I know all members have to be loyal, but not all of them guarantee that or even are loyal.

About lack of knowing BoZ members, I will start playing in USA, Washington server, there my ping is around 120, so I will be able play even ranked games.

Frozen Heart

Back to top Go down

Accepted g1g1g

Post by Subcomics on August 18th 2016, 11:13 pm

Frozen Heart wrote:8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I seen some BoZ members and they appeared to me mature and calm. In my opinion this community fit me the best, therefore I want join this clan.
Is there any other reasons to join Biohazard besides having a calm community?

Because since we are a close-knit group, there's a lot of inside jokes going on and things that go over newbies heads in the clan. What would you do to try and fit into the group better than the average person who's application gets accepted?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Subcomics
3pro5you

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Plays on August 19th 2016, 11:43 pm

You seem like a strong PB2 player with truthful intentions. I would have no problem with seeing you join Biohazard.
Peter Plays

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoQGeOpH2ERvYslWLnrGivg

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Heart on August 22nd 2016, 5:38 am

Subcomics wrote:
Is there any other reasons to join Biohazard besides having a calm community?

Because since we are a close-knit group, there's a lot of inside jokes going on and things that go over newbies heads in the clan. What would you do to try and fit into the group better than the average person who's application gets accepted?

Well, I already told other reasons why I want to join Biohazard. Firstly in my opinion this clan won't die. Secondly BoZ doesn't organise clan wars. And I can add- Biohazard is very old clan comparised with others, it would be honor and satisfaction to be part of this community.

What would you do to try and fit into the group better than the average person who's application gets accepted?

I can't tell how I could fit better than others persons who joins BoZ
, becouse I simply don't know how they're trying to fit in. Isn't unofficial members was made for knowing their behavior better, before making them BoZ members? So I will answer the question, how I would try fit in better than others persons, passively after I become unofficial member Smile

Frozen Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Mechanic on August 24th 2016, 4:48 pm

Application Accepted

Come on over to discord chat, son. https://discord.gg/0TyNkPnx3MWsUPPN
Once you're there, pm one of the leaders to give you access to chat.
Ex Mechanic
Full-Throttle Gangsta

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum