Ghostyy #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Re: Ghostyy #3

Post by xDeMoNHuNteRx on July 19th 2016, 1:38 pm

I Did regret it Doing it the first time ,Obviously I should of Never tried to apply for boz while I was in a clan , That wasn't a smart move , nor was it a good move , And I still regret doin that.

xDeMoNHuNteRx

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonSkillz on July 20th 2016, 3:55 am

Why did you list Envy twice in your past clans section lol . It's not like there were two of them . Pay attention for the first impression and read your application 2 or 3 times before posting it.Or you'll just leave us think that you didn't put much effort into it even tho it's a small mistake.
DemonSkillz

http://pb2boz.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xDeMoNHuNteRx on July 20th 2016, 4:06 am

Oops l didn't even notice until now thanks for telling me lol

xDeMoNHuNteRx

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics on July 23rd 2016, 4:03 pm

You first applied to Biohazard on an alternate account so you wouldn't be kicked out of Genocide, but got caught. You re-applied while also being in Dread, thought no one would catch you again. The fact that you didn't appeal either application because you knew you were caught just shows that you aren't committed to any clan you've been in or have applied to, including Biohazard. Sorry for having us think that it's highly likely you're doing it a third time.

I personally see no point in accepting you, especially not right now, when you go around claiming to be other people who are actually trying to join Biohazard, saying you farmed and ruining their reputation. Additionally, I just bought these new glasses that let me see through bullshit. Got them for an amazing deal, practically free!!!

Spoiler:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Subcomics
secretly xmechanic

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum