Akziiar #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Akziiar #1

Post by Akziiar on July 7th 2016, 12:06 am

1. PB2 Nickname: Plasma88,Rose Rhythm, Scheev, Akziiar, TheHashSlingingSlasher, Remm

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=plasma88&id=545271

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: Since 2012

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Well as you see on plasma88 8486 to 8384. I assure you i'm not that bad. Across all my accounts i have alot. But i reset my alts alot. If no resets around 100k. My main acc, kd is such trash because... I talk alot. xd

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 2.69 but i make maps on alot of my accs, and i have alot of unfinished projects. I'm very creative and I'd love to join BoZ because the clan is just stocked with such brilliant map making minds, I hope close relationships with all of you will strengthen my map making skills ten fold. Erm, getting ahead of my self. Yeah i have a lot of unfinished projects.

4c: How many player points do you have?: "Not ranked due to lack of activity in the ranked matches."

I dont play ranked, but when I do, I prefer to use an alt.

Stay pp thirsty my friends.

5. Are you currently in a clan?: no

5b. What clans have you been in before?: ApexPredators (3 AND A HALF YEARS BABY), GSA, SevenStars I was a high ranking officer for a bit.... and then i left pb2 for a year....and then it was dead....and so was imark... Sad

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: I left GSA because they were noobs, and i didnt like jason. uhh seven stars was dead, and i got kicked from apex because of a chat incident. They apparently do not like logic and martin luther king. Being kicked from apex is part of the reason i want to join boz, i want to surround myself with a lot more ah, mature, people.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: see, 1.

6b. Please list them with profile links: ...uuuuuuuuugh.
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Akziiar&id=1541190
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=remm&id=1476088

rose rhythm and hashslingingslasher are dead.

also tK is a tag i use to piss of my friends noiro and toxicconoction. no i am not in that cla-. Well tbh its just a group. them 2.


7. Who recruited you?: N/A

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: see 5c. & 4b.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Stryde, Heroicmike, Krutz,

10. What can you offer to the clan?:A good taste in music,

11. How often do you play PB2?:

12. What server do you usually play in?: wash

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: 60-70

13. What is your favorite map?: pvp : stryde-sniper saw: bosscat1-saw (ayy lmao)

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I go where my enemy doesnt expect, if its a close 1v1. In wide spread pvp I rush in and kill everybody (lol not really) I best describe myself as a loose cannon, in serious situations... I just play it safe and result in an excessive use of teamspeak, im a really competitive player. Sometimes in stryde when i use my great gernade throwing ability to force my enemies to go somewhere, resulting in an easy sniper shot.

15. What country do you live in?: United States

16. Extra comments/questions:
what are those.
avatar
Akziiar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2016-07-06

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Akziiar #1

Post by Subcomics on July 7th 2016, 12:11 am

Akziiar wrote:awww wheres my sig?
Signatures work for members only
What else can you bring to Boz besides Jon Bellion?
How often do you play PB2?


Last edited by Subcomics on July 9th 2016, 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
3pro5you

Posts : 1724
Join date : 2014-02-15

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Akziiar #1

Post by x D on July 7th 2016, 1:50 am

I still wondering why you are answering more thn what the questions are asking for, and thn just answering the rest with your past reponses. Honestly this application is extremely weak, it lacks a lot of effort, the only thing that you can offer is Jon Bellion Nickelback? And also, i heard that you was a really annoying person in apex.
avatar
x D

Posts : 456
Join date : 2015-01-03

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Akziiar #1

Post by Akziiar on July 7th 2016, 2:58 pm

x D wrote:I still wondering why you are answering more thn what the questions are asking for, and thn just answering the rest with your past reponses. Honestly this application is extremely weak, it lacks a lot of effort, the only thing that you can offer is Jon Bellion Nickelback? And also, i heard that you was a really annoying person in apex.

Ok, so this application is weak, can you please specify what was weak about it. And i will be quite honest with you, my past self was annoying and i really did need to work on my attitude, i still do. But as you know the members in apex themself are quite immature and the people around you influence your behavior. However im not saying it is all their fault, i was a naive and ignorant person and i really want to correct myself.

As far as what i can bring to the clan, I wasnt finished. I will bring to you a person on the road to further bettering himself to benefit his sanity along with the people surrounding him, along with that you will have a funny brilliant and creative person that will gladly help you with any task. I love helping people and i love making people laugh. ( i also know a wide variety of games/youtubers/and i have a vast expanding knowledge of pokemon. )
avatar
Akziiar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2016-07-06

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Akziiar #1

Post by x D on July 8th 2016, 5:57 am

Akziiar wrote: Ok, so this application is weak, can you please specify what was weak about it.
Mainly, your application lacks effort in what you can offer (which you already "updated") and why you want to join the clan, from what i understood, you want to join the clan because you want to be a better map maker, and because you want to talk with more "mature people" > you are saying that the majority of the apex members are immature.
avatar
x D

Posts : 456
Join date : 2015-01-03

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Akziiar #1

Post by Subcomics on July 8th 2016, 12:16 pm

Akziiar wrote:because you want to talk with more "mature people" > you are saying that the majority of the apex members are immature.
Not necessarily, you may just be interpreting it that way, but another viewpoint is: Biohazard has more mature members than Apex


Last edited by Subcomics on July 9th 2016, 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
3pro5you

Posts : 1724
Join date : 2014-02-15

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Akziiar #1

Post by Akziiar on July 8th 2016, 2:33 pm

Subcomics wrote:
x D wrote:
Akziiar wrote:because you want to talk with more "mature people" > you are saying that the majority of the apex members are immature.
Not necessarily, you may just be interpreting it that way, but another viewpoint is: Biohazard has more mature members than Apex

Yes, thats the viewpoint that should be understood.
avatar
Akziiar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2016-07-06

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Akziiar #1

Post by Spartan-138 on July 8th 2016, 2:54 pm

Akzilar wrote:

5b. What clans have you been in before?: ApexPredators (3 AND A HALF YEARS BABY)


If you loved staying in Apex for 3 and a half years, why do you think it's immature now?


Why do I get the feeling you still miss Apex?
avatar
Spartan-138
Operator

Posts : 467
Join date : 2014-02-18

http://www.pb2boz.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Akziiar #1

Post by x D on July 8th 2016, 3:57 pm

Subcomics wrote:Not necessarily, you may just be interpreting it that way, but another viewpoint is: Biohazard has more mature members than Apex
Akziiar wrote:Yes, thats the viewpoint that should be understood.

I know a few apex members, and they are pretty mature, how can you say that BoZ has more mature members if you dont even know the majority of the clan?

Can you tell me what is a mature person for you?

Akziiar wrote:i was a naive and ignorant person and i really want to correct myself.

And can you tell me, how are you going to change your "attitude"?
avatar
x D

Posts : 456
Join date : 2015-01-03

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Akziiar #1

Post by Akziiar on July 9th 2016, 1:21 am

Spartan-138 wrote:
Akzilar wrote:

5b. What clans have you been in before?: ApexPredators (3 AND A HALF YEARS BABY)


If you loved staying in Apex for 3 and a half years, why do you think it's immature now?


Why do I get the feeling you still miss Apex?

its always been immature, its not until the end of your career that you really start to question the workings of the society you are so inclined to living in.

and, i do miss apex, but the old times. And i understand that i do not have a future in that clan.

Well ive seen alot of u boz all over pb2 for what, 4 years? I can tell whos mature and not, and the people i know in this clan are very mature.

A mature person is somebody who handles responsibility, and is fully developed in the head, with few flaws that are recognizable and has the ability to be a leader, or can follow a leader's orders effortlessly and loyally.

Well, im already changing my attitude, I carefully think about what i am about to say, which i did not do previously, i find myself about to type things that are obnoxious and annoying, and i quickly change what im about to say to something more MATURE and reasonable. I find myself on the brink of starting flames and its really starting to bother me lol.

I will continue this steady manner and most importantly try to ignore the people around me. In wash you will die of toxicity. In cali you will die of cancer.
avatar
Akziiar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2016-07-06

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Akziiar #1

Post by Krutz on July 10th 2016, 12:41 am

i dont see anything wrong in the application other than the fact that you didnt answer #11
avatar
Krutz

Posts : 353
Join date : 2014-02-17

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Akziiar #1

Post by Akziiar on July 10th 2016, 12:57 am

Krutz wrote:i dont see anything wrong in the application other than the fact that you didnt answer #11

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me krutz,


11. I get on pb2 whenever im not on maplestory, which means, basically alot. I go on maplestory for about 3-4 hours a day, then as long as im on the computer im on pb2, map making or playing in wash/cali.
avatar
Akziiar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2016-07-06

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Akziiar #1

Post by Valk on July 11th 2016, 1:51 pm

Accepted.

Come onto our discord chat for more information. https://discord.gg/0TyNkPnx3MWsUPPN

avatar
Valk
Communist

Posts : 287
Join date : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities


 

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum