Kiss My Axe #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Kiss My Axe #1

Post by Kiss-My-Axe on July 3rd 2016, 11:01 am

1. PB2 Nickname:Hi my name is Kiss My Axe

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Kiss-my-Axe

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:2 Monthes

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:I Have 6032 kills and 2488 deaths

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:Sorry But Iam not a level Developer

4c: How many player points do you have?:0 because i dont play ranked matches

5. Are you currently in a clan?:Nope

5b. What clans have you been in before?:Carnage , DLN

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:Carnage was very small and it wasnt good enough. DLN was good but i got kicked because they thought i was a farmer which i am not

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:Nope

6b. Please list them with profile links: -

7. Who recruited you?:Nobody did

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:Because its such an awesome clan it has so many skilled players and it was my dream to be in BoZ

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?:Nobody

10. What can you offer to the clan?:Well iam a GOD in assault Very Happy Iam pretty good in assault and fine with snipers

11. How often do you play PB2?:Every day 2-3 hours

12. What server do you usually play in?:server California

12b. What is your average ping in that server?:200-300

13. What is your favorite map?Mad death-realwar , aslang-fightforthebase , stryde-sniper

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):I usually play in assault maps like aslang and x death and I am good with assault rifles.

15. What country do you live in?:Canada

16. Extra comments/questions:BoZ is the most awesome clan that i have ever seen and i hope that u will accept me Smile

Kiss-My-Axe

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-07-03

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Kiss My Axe #1

Post by Valk on July 3rd 2016, 11:40 am

Your reason is pretty weak, joining BoZ because of the skilled players in the clan...do you see more to just the players in the clan or there are other reasons that you didn't mention....?

You say you joined 2 months ago, so how did you hear about BoZ?

avatar
Valk
Communist

Posts : 288
Join date : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Kiss My Axe #1

Post by Kiss-My-Axe on July 3rd 2016, 1:54 pm

I have seen ur vids on utube and i have also seen that many of u play on the cali server and when i said that u guys have skilled players i meant that i can play with u guys and become a pro in pb2 .

Kiss-My-Axe

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-07-03

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Kiss My Axe #1

Post by Valk on July 3rd 2016, 3:56 pm

Kiss-My-Axe wrote:when i said that u guys have skilled players i meant that i can play with u guys and become a pro in pb2 .

So you would just want to join BoZ for your own personal benefits?
avatar
Valk
Communist

Posts : 288
Join date : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Kiss My Axe #1

Post by Kiss-My-Axe on July 3rd 2016, 4:12 pm

Nope

Kiss-My-Axe

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-07-03

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Kiss My Axe #1

Post by Subcomics on July 3rd 2016, 4:51 pm

Kiss-My-Axe wrote:Nope
Why else would you want to join, besides it being your "dream", and the benefit of easily playing with us?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
3pro5you

Posts : 1730
Join date : 2014-02-15

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Kiss My Axe #1

Post by Kiss-My-Axe on July 3rd 2016, 4:54 pm

i want to join this becuz i can contribute much to it and also because i want to get this clan to the top Smile

Kiss-My-Axe

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-07-03

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Kiss My Axe #1

Post by Roxxar on July 3rd 2016, 7:52 pm

Kiss-My-Axe wrote:i want to join this becuz i can contribute much to it and also because i want to get this clan to the top Smile
The top of what, exactly? Also, you said you can offer... umm... being a god in assault and fine in snipers; why would we need this if we don't get into clan wars? It doesn't seem like you can contribute much to the clan.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 912
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Kiss My Axe #1

Post by Subcomics on July 4th 2016, 12:29 am

Kiss-My-Axe wrote:i want to join this becuz i can contribute much
What would you be able to contribute then?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
3pro5you

Posts : 1730
Join date : 2014-02-15

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Kiss My Axe #1

Post by Krutz on July 4th 2016, 2:57 am

you say that you "are god in assault"

what is "assault" exactly?
avatar
Krutz

Posts : 353
Join date : 2014-02-17

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Kiss My Axe #1

Post by Nasri on July 4th 2016, 3:21 am



What's TLV?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Nasri

Posts : 405
Join date : 2014-12-30

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Kiss My Axe #1

Post by Kiss-My-Axe on July 4th 2016, 9:30 am

TLv is the name of the group i was in DLN TLV is short for The Legions Vanguard. u can also see it on the DLN website

Kiss-My-Axe

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-07-03

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Kiss My Axe #1

Post by Roxxar on July 4th 2016, 4:34 pm

I believe you have some questions to answer above.

You're also still on DLN's member list. Explain.

http://prntscr.com/bopos9
http://prntscr.com/bopp01

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 912
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Kiss My Axe #1

Post by Subcomics on July 4th 2016, 5:04 pm

Roxxar wrote:I believe you have some questions to answer above.

You're also still on DLN's member list. Explain.

http://prntscr.com/bopos9
http://prntscr.com/bopp01
Probably not updated, but they kicked him for attempting to farm, http://prntscr.com/boq29i
Screenshot says he was kicked for farming, but the screenshots DLN only presented was him attempting to farm, but this may have more relevance now though http://prnt.sc/bj6hmh

Screenshots in the image/that got him kicked from DLN:

I don't really know why you would want to farm because you don't play ranked and high KDr literally means nothing on this game, so maybe you could care to explain?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
3pro5you

Posts : 1730
Join date : 2014-02-15

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Kiss My Axe #1

Post by Subcomics on July 11th 2016, 1:40 am

Frozen due to no applicant response to questions
Application will be denied in 1 week if no response is given

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
3pro5you

Posts : 1730
Join date : 2014-02-15

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities
Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

 

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum