Obsidian Steed #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Obsidian Steed #1

Post by Obsidian Steed on June 8th 2016, 11:59 am

1. PB2 Nickname:Obsidian Steed

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=obsidian%20steed&id

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:5 years(took a break for 1 year)

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:0 0 (I always do reset but If you want I can reach 4k in 2 weeks or 1 month)

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:

4c: How many player points do you have?:0(because the lag in cali and the silence of ranked matches in europe)

5. Are you currently in a clan?:No

5b. What clans have you been in before?:StriKe(With account NoobiEE) TSA(with account Commander Nova) I really didn't join too much clans because Everyone had fake clan tags and that pissed me off..

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:Both got closed because the leader left the game.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:NoobieE,Commander Nova,PbGG,CnC

6b. Please list them with profile links:NoobiEE,Commander Nova and PBGG were closed because of profile error..But I found CnC

7. Who recruited you?:Noone

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:Because as I see,the only elite clan that is left is Biohazard..Other clans are acting like FaZe in CoD.This clan is an old clan and makes me happy when I see the tag I remember the old times in this game...
9. Which members in BoZ do you know?:Max Teabag,Stryde.Max Teabags Gunshop map was my favourite map in this game when I were only a 2 years player in this game..And Stryde is known with his approved Sniper maps.

10. What can you offer to the clan?:More than a new member,A new friend

11. How often do you play PB2?:2 hours a day.

12. What server do you usually play in?:California,but hoping to get EU as crowded as the old times

12b. What is your average ping in that server?:230-250

13. What is your favorite map?:Stryde-Sniper

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):I use selfboost in FPS:30,working for get trickshooting to pb2.

15. What country do you live in?:Turkey,Istanbul

16. Extra comments/questions:Thank you for pb2 better,and reminding me old times only with a tag..Hope I can join this family.
Haha,Theres a ad virus in forum btw sends me to a p. site.

Obsidian Steed

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Obsidian Steed #1

Post by Obsidian Steed on June 8th 2016, 11:59 am

Obsidian Steed

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Obsidian Steed #1

Post by Roxxar on June 8th 2016, 1:11 pm

Denied, you need 4000 kills minimum to apply. It may be best to get those kills and then consider reapplying after you have them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum