Velocity15 #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Velocity15 #1

Post by Velocity on June 8th 2016, 2:31 am

1. PB2 Nickname: Velocity15

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Velocity15

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: 3 years (Started on a other account)Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=THE-BATMAN

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills:4,930 Deaths:3,409

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 0

4c: How many player points do you have?: 0.81

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No

5b. What clans have you been in before?: BlaZe,USF

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: because Blaze Died and USF became Inactive when I joined

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes

6b. Please list them with profile links:http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=THE-BATMAN http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Adapt1502 http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Adept15

7. Who recruited you?: No one

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I want to join BoZ Because Its one of the clans with more experience And I believe its a good community and I respect and want to be apart of it  Very Happy

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: None

10. What can you offer to the clan?: I am a active player I respect all players and will hold a good image for the clan

11. How often do you play PB2?: I play almost everyday for 1 hour at least

12. What server do you usually play in?: Cali

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: 99-130

13. What is your favorite map?: Stryde-sniper

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Predictability And I like going where the action is

15. What country do you live in?: America

16. Extra comments/questions: No
avatar
Velocity

Posts : 3
Join date : 2016-06-08

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Velocity15 #1

Post by Roxxar on June 8th 2016, 1:13 pm

Pretty typical reason to join. What do you define as a "good image" for the clan?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 917
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Velocity15 #1

Post by Subcomics on June 8th 2016, 2:59 pm

How long have you been playing as "Velocity15"?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
secretly xmechanic

Posts : 1737
Join date : 2014-02-15

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Velocity15 #1

Post by Valk on June 8th 2016, 6:41 pm

Like Roxxar said, pretty generic reason,

What makes you think BoZ is a good community?

avatar
Valk
Communist

Posts : 292
Join date : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Velocity15 #1

Post by Velocity on June 9th 2016, 2:01 am

Roxxar wrote:Pretty typical reason to join. What do you define as a "good image" for the clan?
a good image being representing the clan well


Valk wrote:Like Roxxar said, pretty generic reason,

What makes you think BoZ is a good community?


BoZ has been the longest clan since the game has been a thing, Since it has been a clan for a very long time there is a lot of cool and friendly people with in the clan and altogether it makes it a good community


Subcomics wrote:How long have you been playing as "Velocity15"?
4 months as Velocity15

avatar
Velocity

Posts : 3
Join date : 2016-06-08

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Velocity15 #1

Post by Subcomics on June 9th 2016, 1:14 pm

Velocity wrote:
Valk wrote:Like Roxxar said, pretty generic reason,

What makes you think BoZ is a good community?


BoZ has been the longest clan since the game has been a thing, Since it has been a clan for a very long time there is a lot of cool and friendly people with in the clan and altogether it makes it a good community
How do you know there's cool and friendly people without even knowing anyone in the clan, as you stated in question 9?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
secretly xmechanic

Posts : 1737
Join date : 2014-02-15

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Velocity15 #1

Post by Velocity on June 10th 2016, 12:52 am

Subcomics wrote:
Velocity wrote:
Valk wrote:Like Roxxar said, pretty generic reason,

What makes you think BoZ is a good community?


BoZ has been the longest clan since the game has been a thing, Since it has been a clan for a very long time there is a lot of cool and friendly people with in the clan and altogether it makes it a good community
How do you know there's cool and friendly people without even knowing anyone in the clan, as you stated in question 9?
I don't know of any particular members but I have watched some youtube gameplay of you guys and I think just from that impression it shows the connection you guys have Very Happy
avatar
Velocity

Posts : 3
Join date : 2016-06-08

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Velocity15 #1

Post by Valk on June 10th 2016, 6:49 pm

You say you offer us respect and activity, but thats what we expect from uou already. You would need to be active to pass the tests and of course be respectful, so other than that,

What is it about you that can offer us but not any other applicant? Otherwise its a weak answer in my opinion.
avatar
Valk
Communist

Posts : 292
Join date : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Velocity15 #1

Post by Max teabag on June 12th 2016, 11:58 pm

if you had a big successful company, would you hire your brother as a sign of human compassion and love or hire a stranger who will do a much better job and make you money?
avatar
Max teabag

Posts : 118
Join date : 2014-03-22

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Velocity15 #1

Post by Subcomics on June 13th 2016, 2:52 pm


We do not tolerate multiclanning/attempting to multiclan, and you're applying to YRN with an open application to Biohazard.

http://prntscr.com/bfuyby

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
secretly xmechanic

Posts : 1737
Join date : 2014-02-15

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities


 

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum