Nope.

5b. What clans have you been in before?:
Biohazard
UnReaL
GeNo > don't ask
Apex
Diablos

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:
You can look at my old application from months ago but to be honest… looking back now it was probably due to boredom and immaturity for joining most of those clans in the first place. I could expand on that answer if you would like me to.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:
Yes, I believe my current remaining accounts are Grey Hat and Renowned both which are idle. My other past accounts are deactivated or lost.

6b. Please list them with profile links:
Grey Hat: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Grey%20hat&id=1282692
Renowned: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Renowned&id=1273528

7. Who recruited you?:
No one.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:
Well I can compliment this clan and say it is a well formed and developed clan and all that cool cliche stuff but that wouldn’t change my motive even if BoZ took a complete downfall. I joined this clan back in earlyish 2012 and I’ve been attached to this clan ever since. I would want to still be moving on with my life and still have my past online clique at the palms of my hands because no doubt BoZ has shaped my life somehow like the other loyal subjects in this clan. My banal uncolorful answer is simply I want to be apart of this clan’s highs and lows and remain with it til the end. I left to take some time off for myself and grow as a human being and one year later… I want to give it a shot.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?:
Everyone mostly from 2nd-3rd generation, some more then others.

10. What can you offer to the clan?:
Just a regular clanmate, nothing special.. Well except maybe not a failure one like last time.
My goal is to be a good loving companion and friend to this clan and its members.

11. How often do you play PB2?:
Whenever I feel like escaping my duties in real life and feel I need to stress relief…
I’d say once or twice a month. That will probably change if I join the clan.. Then i’ll just go with the flow.

12. What server do you usually play in?:
Whichever server has players and a good game.

12b. What is your average ping in that server?:
60-120

13. What is your favorite map?:
Stryde-Sniper

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):
I usually try and predict the opponent's moves and work off my skill and ability to carry myself as a soldier and well.. Not get eliminated Smile

15. What country do you live in?:
USA.

16. Extra comments/questions:
This is the part where the non-topic stuff go right lol. I could honestly say a lot but I’ll just leave that to what you feel you need to ask me, I’ll answer whatever you feel is important to know. Besides that, I just want to say that I am sincerely sorry for my past. It is so shameful and embarrassing for me to write this application once again after such a constant disappointment, I can assure you 99% I am not that same person, I hope I don’t return to be that person again. I’ve grown up but that doesn’t disregard my past because I believe we are all composed of our past and the past is the blueprints to our future. We can simply move on and learn from it. I will absolutely understand if you still have some mixed feelings about me re-joining, no hard feelings I’ll accept it and maybe next time.. Whatever the future holds. P.S This application isn’t as unique or “extravagant” as my past but I tried to just provide the essential answers.
Freesnacher

http://Youtube.com/user/Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Freesnacher #4

Post by Subcomics on May 19th 2016, 12:39 pm

oh boy time to rally the clan

EDIT: the clan to vote on this application, not the KKK

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Subcomics
secretly xmechanic

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Glee on May 20th 2016, 6:59 pm

Cool application, good luck free

Glee

Back to top Go down

Post by iSwift on May 22nd 2016, 12:00 am

always enjoyed you other than the multiple times you messed with me. good app, good luck.
iSwift
Worst BoZ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasri on May 22nd 2016, 2:07 am

I feel as if history will repeat itself once again and you'll leave because you feel like you don't belong here or it would be best for BoZ if you left or you'll do something horrible then having the need to leave.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nasri

Back to top Go down

Post by Max teabag on May 22nd 2016, 5:50 pm

How do you reconcile the image you've created for yourself when had hacked a clan site in the name of BoZ? You've also named yourself "The clan expert", exalting BoZ in an obtrusive and quite embarrassing fashion.
Do you think you can honestly enjoy your time here? I'm worried you are too high-strung when it comes to the idea of clans, and you've hyped up BoZ for yourself too much.
Max teabag

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics on May 22nd 2016, 8:11 pm

Nasri wrote:I feel as if history will repeat itself once again and you'll leave because you feel like you don't belong here or it would be best for BoZ if you left or you'll do something horrible then having the need to leave.
Last time Free applied and was accepted, he/she said that he/she changed
> Slipped back into old habits, then left with kayd21 because Free felt "unwanted" because he/she "fuck[ed] up alot", and took kayd with him

We never heard from kayd why he left, but I'm assuming that because you posted the "we're leaving" message, you convinced him to leave with you. We don't need another domino effect, not if, but when, you slip into old habits if you were to be re-accepted.

Subcomics
secretly xmechanic

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher on May 22nd 2016, 9:57 pm

I think back then I was caught up and lost in the community and this "fantasy game" that I played and hitting that point where you just don't want that stuff in your life because you realize that isn't the person who you are. You finally get out of it to work on yourself and life... and I swear I am not trying to fool any of you so that you can "accept me" I honestly think I took my actions in a completely ridiculous, unreasonable and destructive manner. Some stories got twisted and not all things you heard was true but that doesn't excuse my behavior. I've moved on from it and it's a working progress.
Quitting the community and having some time on your own to stop and reflect gives you clarity and a new state of mind, I have a future to focus on. I did not come back so I can have a good time, if it comes it comes but I've had my great moments in this clan/game, my generation is over and it's time the new generations feel that spark and excitement in their time as did I, I just hope to be able to spread and witness it.

At the end of the day it's your thoughts, feelings and your choice on what you want, i'll respect it and move on.  

PS- That person was consumed with rage and wanted to leave first(similar reasons?), he just gave me the idea.
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutz on May 22nd 2016, 11:01 pm

when i think of "freesnacher," i see one who is emotionally erratic, suspicious, and nearly uncontrollable

i dont think id feel comfortable if you were in the clan again
Krutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher on May 23rd 2016, 10:44 pm

I don't want anyone to feel awkward or uncomfortable. Maybe it's too soon...I can always try and re-join in a couple months or a year later from now.
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher on May 26th 2016, 9:13 pm

Looks like I forgot to list an alternative account.
Dividedby0.
You may deny me now.
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuky on May 26th 2016, 10:05 pm

Freesnacher wrote:Looks like I forgot to list an alternative account.
Dividedby0.
You may deny me now.

Sure thing.

Application Denied for failing to list all alternative accounts.
Feel free to re-apply after two weeks, 9th of June.

Cuky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum