Sir Ratman #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Sir Ratman #1

Post by Sir Ratman on May 13th 2016, 5:44 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Sir Ratman and my old account |R|Tomasore|:Neutral, which ill probably convert into my map making account

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Sir Ratman&id=1501971 and http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Tomasore&id=289179

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: I don't know the exact time I started playing PB2, but I believe it to be somewhere around 2007 - 2010

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Old account: Kills:   7 152   Deaths:   13 586 New account: Kills:   942   Deaths:   1 078  

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 1.09 (Old account)

4c: How many player points do you have?: I don't play ranked all that much, and I have a total score of zero

5. Are you currently in a clan?: Nope

5b. What clans have you been in before?: None

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: I've never been in a clan before

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes

6b. Please list them with profile links: |R|Tomasore|:Neutral http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Tomasore&id=289179

7. Who recruited you?: Nobody, but to be fair I don't see many BoZ players anymore

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I've never been in a clan before, and I have always been asked to join a few of the smaller ones like Deadly Assassin Etc.
But I've always turned them down because, well, there shit, and they don't have a website.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: I don't know any as of now, I may have in the past but I don't think I have any friends in BoZ now as I don't see them very much anymore

10. What can you offer to the clan?: Id say I'm skilled at this game. I may not be the best at the game, but if I join a sniper game, ill probably go on sprees, and do well most often. I could use that skill to help the clan. I can also make maps, I could probably make a base map if I tried, but its more of something I do if I get bored. I am also hilarious, you could just ask any of my friends... If I had any... I could give an example. Why did the skeleton cross the road? To get to the other side

11. How often do you play PB2?: I normally play once a day after school, unless I'm oh holiday, or I'm doing something else, Etc.

12. What server do you usually play in?: California

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: About 180

13. What is your favourite map?: I don't really have a favourite to be honest, I just play what's on most of the time, but I do have a favourite genre, of maps. I like the coops ones like zombies, and terminator, and other unique and interesting shit like that

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I like to use self boosting In my style, I like to leap around with swords or any gun I can get my hands on while self boosting at the same time. Proper self boosting mind you, with 30fps and low physics

15. What country do you live in?: England, Cheshire to be exact

16. Extra comments/questions: I think that's about it really  MJ is back

Sir Ratman

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Sir Ratman #1

Post by Sir Ratman on May 13th 2016, 5:47 pm

Oh that's a problem. Because my profile Sir Ratman has a space it takes you to a kid named SIR. If you want to see it click on my other profile and look on the friends list for Sir Ratman MJ is back

Sir Ratman

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics on May 13th 2016, 8:53 pm

Sir Ratman wrote:Oh that's a problem. Because my profile Sir Ratman has a space it takes you to a kid named SIR. If you want to see it click on my other profile and look on the friends list for Sir Ratman MJ is back
That's fine, one question:

How did you hear about Biohazard?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Subcomics
3pro5you

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelhero on May 13th 2016, 8:54 pm

Sir Ratman wrote:3. How long have you been playing PB2?: I don't know the exact time I started playing PB2, but I believe it to be somewhere around 2007 - 2010
The game wasn't out in the time span of any of those years.

Sir Ratman wrote:you could just ask any of my friends... If I had any... I could give an example. Why did the skeleton cross the road? To get to the other side
I know you are trying to make a point about how you are "hilarious", but this is an application and it'd be better if you took it a bit more seriously.

Sir Ratman wrote:9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: I don't know any as of now, I may have in the past but I don't think I have any friends in BoZ now as I don't see them very much anymore
Since you don't have any connections with anyone in the clan, what course of actions would you take to help yourself get closer to our members?
Michaelhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Ratman on May 14th 2016, 6:06 pm

Subcomics wrote:
Sir Ratman wrote:Oh that's a problem. Because my profile Sir Ratman has a space it takes you to a kid named SIR. If you want to see it click on my other profile and look on the friends list for Sir Ratman MJ is back
That's fine, one question:

How did you hear about Biohazard?

I've know about Biohazard for a long time, a couple months after I first played probably. I don't really recall how I found out about it, but it was either searching up Max Teabag on YouTube or asking a BoZ member in multiplayer MJ is back

Michaelhero wrote:
Sir Ratman wrote:3. How long have you been playing PB2?: I don't know the exact time I started playing PB2, but I believe it to be somewhere around 2007 - 2010
The game wasn't out in the time span of any of those years.

Sir Ratman wrote:you could just ask any of my friends... If I had any... I could give an example. Why did the skeleton cross the road? To get to the other side
I know you are trying to make a point about how you are "hilarious", but this is an application and it'd be better if you took it a bit more seriously.

Sir Ratman wrote:9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: I don't know any as of now, I may have in the past but I don't think I have any friends in BoZ now as I don't see them very much anymore
Since you don't have any connections with anyone in the clan, what course of actions would you take to help yourself get closer to our members?

Ah, well you see I don't really remember when I started playing. All I remember is it was a couple years back

Well I think getting close to members of the clan would be joining, because I barely see anyone from BoZ in game MJ is back

Sir Ratman

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics on May 19th 2016, 3:55 pm

Seems weird to me that you've been around for a while but avoided clans for much of the time being, but others have done it before
You'll probably hear final decision on application later today/tomorrow

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Subcomics
3pro5you

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Ratman on May 21st 2016, 4:48 pm

Subcomics wrote:Seems weird to me that you've been around for a while but avoided clans for much of the time being, but others have done it before
You'll probably hear final decision on application later today/tomorrow

Ok, I didn't care about the clan and stuff back then so that's why I avoided them. MJ is back

Sir Ratman

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelhero on May 24th 2016, 1:08 am

Accepted
Come on to our discord chat for testing and further information.
https://discord.gg/0TyNkPnx3MWsUPPN

Michaelhero

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum