iLioNz #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted iLioNz #1

Post by iLioNz on March 12th 2016, 11:30 am

1. PB2 Nickname:

iLioNz

2. PB2 Profile Link:

http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=ilionz

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:

3 years.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:

12,608 Kills/5643 Deaths

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:

1.1 LDR

4c: How many player points do you have?:

0 PP

5. Are you currently in a clan?:

No

5b. What clans have you been in before?:

ToXiC,Upper Heaven,StrikE/NeoN/BloodLine,The Brotherhood,etc.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:

ToXiC: Withered away.

Upper Heaven: Left when it was dead.

StrikE:Merged with Logic and became NeoN.

NeoN: Turned into BloodLine.

BloodLine: Left when it died.

The Brotherhood: Died to inactivity.


6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:

All of them were lost in the mass account loss.

6b. Please list them with profile links:

Read above

7. Who recruited you?:
 
x D and Domo a long time ago.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:

Because it is one of the longest lasting clan in the history of PB2.Most of the clans in PB2,including the clans I was in have died slowly to inactivity,but only BoZ stood tall against the test of time.Ever since I joined PB2,I have only heard good things about the clan,saying that the clan is well organized,has a skillful and mature community plus much more.Due to that,I have always looked up to BoZ as one of the best clan in PB2 and strived to one day join BoZ.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?:

x D,Photon Hero,latino4eva and phsc.

10. What can you offer to the clan?:

My time and my fighting and mapmaking skills.I may not be the best but I believe myself to be at least decent in both categories.I will also assist the clan in any way I can to the best of my abilities and will be an active member in the community.

11. How often do you play PB2?:

2-3 times a week,1-2 hours a day.

12. What server do you usually play in?:

USA.

12b. What is your average ping in that server?:

200-300

13. What is your favorite map?:

x d-sniper.Jk Stryde-sniper all day every day

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):

Boosting,long-range sniping.

15. What country do you live in?:

Singapore.

16. Extra comments/questions:

Comments

The etc. in the clans section were clans I joined but could not remember anymore.Most of them were clans I got randomly invited to and then promptly died out a week after.

Proof that this is the only account I still use:
http://prntscr.com/ae8jwn

iLioNz

Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-06-21

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=ilionz

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: iLioNz #1

Post by Subcomics on March 12th 2016, 1:21 pm

iLioNz wrote:13. What is your favorite map?:

x d-sniper.Jk Stryde-sniper all day every day
brownie points, every other applicant in future take reference

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
secretly xmechanic

Posts : 1737
Join date : 2014-02-15

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: iLioNz #1

Post by iSwift on March 13th 2016, 4:13 am

Subcomics wrote:
iLioNz wrote:13. What is your favorite map?:

x d-sniper.Jk Stryde-sniper all day every day
brownie points, every other applicant in future take reference
brownie points would be daprokitty-sniper3 stryde-sniper3
avatar
iSwift
Worst BoZ Member

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-05-26

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: iLioNz #1

Post by Krutz on March 15th 2016, 2:13 am

not that its very important, but i assume when you say the server "USA," you mean the server "california, USA" and not "washington, USA" because its a bit closer to Singapore

Other than that, I dont really have anything else to say about your app; nice job
avatar
Krutz

Posts : 354
Join date : 2014-02-17

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: iLioNz #1

Post by iLioNz on March 15th 2016, 9:30 am

Krutz wrote:not that its very important, but i assume when you say the server "USA," you mean the server "california, USA" and not "washington, USA" because its a bit closer to Singapore

Other than that, I dont really have anything else to say about your app; nice job

Thanks,completely forgot about Washington lol.

iLioNz

Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-06-21

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=ilionz

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: iLioNz #1

Post by Valk on March 15th 2016, 8:08 pm

I like your app, but since you live in singapor, it would be difficult to show your actvitiy within the clan due to huge timezone differences (majority of clan are from the US). So how would you try to show your activity?
avatar
Valk
Communist

Posts : 292
Join date : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: iLioNz #1

Post by Subcomics on March 15th 2016, 9:36 pm

Valk wrote:I like your app, but since you live in singapor, it would be difficult to show your actvitiy within the clan due to huge timezone differences (majority of clan are from the US). So how would you try to show your activity?
The same way you show yours. Timezones don't affect how people show their activity, timezones affect whether or not they would like the clan and think the clan is inactive/active

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
secretly xmechanic

Posts : 1737
Join date : 2014-02-15

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: iLioNz #1

Post by iLioNz on March 16th 2016, 4:34 am

Valk wrote:I like your app, but since you live in singapore, it would be difficult to show your activity within the clan due to huge timezone differences (majority of clan are from the US). So how would you try to show your activity?

You're right.If I were to be accepted into the clan it is likely that you would only see me online during weekends and school holidays.Nonetheless,I will try to be active whenever possible.

iLioNz

Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-06-21

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=ilionz

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: iLioNz #1

Post by Valk on March 16th 2016, 10:01 pm

Accepted

Come onto our discord chat for further information.

avatar
Valk
Communist

Posts : 292
Join date : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities


 

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum