GangRelated #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted GangRelated #1

Post by gangrelated on September 7th 2015, 4:56 am

1. PB2 Nickname: GangRelated

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=GangRelated&id=1387096

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: A year or so I started playing.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills/Deaths 5,466/3,895

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 0

4c: How many player points do you have?: Player Points: 0.3 +0.03 daily

5. Are you currently in a clan?: Na.

5b. What clans have you been in before?: I joined Anarchy previously.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: Never saw hardly any interaction, chat was dead, it lacked semi-activity in my opinion.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Ye.

6b. Please list them with profile links: user 5's profile: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=user%205&id=1392027

7. Who recruited you?: Nobody.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I felt there was a point Biohazzard had an original avant-garde, this making Boz an outlier towards other clans & groups of all sorts. Biohazzard is well organized, authentic, & sincere. "The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand." ~Vince Lombardi. This might be over exaggerated but the point still takes the spot, a clan well over a year of activity is well worth the effort to get into. Assuming you have good relations with each other makes me believe camaraderie classifies Biohazzard, Plazma Burst 2 is getting stale & beggining to be a pain. But, relations towards members could enlighten the atmosphere, whether it be events or custom maps, I'd enjoy it.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Nobody...

10. What can you offer to the clan?: Besides the main reasons loyalty & activity, supporting Biohazzard in chat or Plazma Burst 2, I can offer those qualities for sure.

11. How often do you play PB2?:Varies, but usually an hour or so (maybe less on weekends).

12. What server do you usually play in?: USA, Washington Server.

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: 50 average.

13. What is your favorite map?: Jibb's rail map, jibb-epic.

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I try to make my aim better, especially aiming above as the player is soaring like an eagle uncontrollably.

15. What country do you live in?: USA.

16. Extra comments/questions: Na.
gangrelated

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: GangRelated #1

Post by Fextem on September 7th 2015, 6:07 am

It's Biohazard*
Fextem

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutz on September 7th 2015, 7:00 am

app is clean of material i have to ask about

good job
Krutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Photon Hero on September 7th 2015, 3:36 pm

nice app.. I liked that quote too! good luck
Photon Hero

http://deeznuts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasri on September 7th 2015, 4:04 pm

How long were you in Anarchy?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nasri

Back to top Go down

Post by gangrelated on September 7th 2015, 8:08 pm

To be honest not long, I really don't like all these wars & any stuff related to Nephilim & any of sorts. I think they're pretty self-centered & ignorant Neutral
gangrelated

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasri on September 10th 2015, 7:06 pm

Why would you join BoZ as your second clan, instead of others such as Apex, or GeNo?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nasri

Back to top Go down

Post by gangrelated on September 11th 2015, 1:27 am

Apex Predators looks like a great clan but... it shows they have a diplomacy system, which is said in my application why I don't join clans like that. They're a great clan but I feel* BoZ has higher expectations, in my eyes (Meaning towards member activity, loyalty, & effort towards applications).

If I ever joined GeNo, I would feel like the chat would just be unstable with "certain" members in GeNo, sadly. I also don't think they did a great job with organization with player activity, leaving, multi-clanning, etc.

BoZ has great qualities that I listed above, but isn't all the reasons why BoZ would be better. There is other reasons but these are the top points of why and instead.
gangrelated

Back to top Go down

Post by Max teabag on September 12th 2015, 3:47 pm

accepted come to discord to get your tests done
Max teabag

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum