Buzzard 1 #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Buzzard 1 #1

Post by Buzzard 1 on September 3rd 2015, 11:53 pm

1. PB2 Nickname:Defiant Pencil (Buzzard 1)

2. PB2 Profile Link:http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Buzzard%201&id=799282

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:Aroun March 2011 (Played before the existence of BoZ)

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:27,736 kills and 16,640 deaths KDR is 1.67

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:2.4

4c: How many player points do you have?:0 (Due to lack of Ranked Matches which make it difficult to stay and get pp.)

5. Are you currently in a clan?:No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?:There has been plenty of clans I've been into but I'll go ahead and say them all - G$, Galactic Security Army[GSA], Golden Crusaders[GC], Elite Killer Assassin's Task[EKAT], Super Soldiers[SS], Apex Predators, Brotherhood of Assassins[BOA], Galactic Armed Forces[GAF], United Nation Space Command[UNSC], Mercenary Death Force Alliance[MDFA](Spy), Anti, Cyclix, Raze, Darkwraith[DW](Lead by me), ToXic[Briefly before it's death a day later], EKAT II, Axis, and Requiem.

Requiem is more of a group for the veterans of Raze, I don't see it as a clan and I see more as a family of friends to stay in contact with. If I ever get accepted into BoZ, my loyalty won't be divided and I promise you that won't happen, I am equally and fairly loyal to people if in good terms with, even in bad terms I still may show my true respect regardless. That's just how I am now, always been like to people even if some of those people don't like me, being nice is my strong side of not making enemies, better safe than sorry right?

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:Literally, about almost all of these clans have died out or abandoned, I kept on joining a decent to the next and it makes me a bit sad that these kinds of clans wouldn't last a very long time, there wasn't anymore clans, I done nothing but being much of a worker to try all my effort upon maintaining these clans and yet, they still fall apart and collapse and it makes me think that I should blame myself for letting them die, all I've wanted to do was help them and make a close bond upon most of the clan members, sadly, that bond doesn't last forever, eventually people would leave as the clan they are in is dying and dying more. And I felt that if I keep joining other clans, I would feel that I am typically a clan hopper and I gave up and left PB2 for a long time and then after a few months I came back to see what was going on, there was barely any good clans left, BoZ is what I been seeing all this time and it was still there, looking at it made me happy but the question is I was still sure I am not eligible to join this clan regardless because I wasn't good enough and knew I would lose the tests that you guys done in the past ''Do 3 tests, pass them and you are officially a BoZ. Not sure if you guys still do that.

BoZ is literally the last clan that I've known for a very long time, I considered this clan as my last resort by that I meant that I saw it more as a perfect retirement home for old PB2 veterans such as me, some newer clans today doesn't satisfy me at all, it just doesn't feel the same and I feel that BoZ would just make me feel that I am in those very good old times, something that I wouldn't want to let go. It seems like the perfect for me to be in and I feel very suitable for it as well.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:Yes.

6b. Please list them with profile links:Dead Snow - http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Dead%20Snow&id=502846 One of my original accounts and many people are used to knowing me as 'Dead Snow or preferably 'Snow', much more than Buzzard 1 today.

7. Who recruited you?:Technically myself, FREESNACHER who I assumed he was formerly in BoZ say that I should join this clan. So I had a small conversation with him and I started to take time to consider joining and I finally made up my mind!

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:Because, I feel that this clan is much more a place for me to be, there is barely nothing left in PB2 and literally everything I known is deceased. BoZ is the clan I known that is still alive since around 2011, I remember it wasn't that popular and it was very small group from what I remember. Now after years, BoZ became iconic for me to remember. I feel that BoZ is the clan to make me remember all the fun times I had 2-3 years ago, hopefully this clan can be as lively for me to fit in with others and interact and make some new friends here. And plus, people like FREESNACHER thinks I would make a great asset for this clan so I hope I can be as such.

Plenty of people here I known for a while are here so I like to stick close to them. i did consider joining BoZ back in 2012 but I realized or felt I wasn't good enough to prove myself for this clan.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?:

Stryde
Max Teabag
X Mechanic
Pixelbyte
kmo123
Roxxar
cuky(barely)
MichaelHero
Kaos
Earthling
Pixelbyte
Nexir
mingo1
Amerison
xJer
TheChosen One
Frostbyte
Spartan 138
Ali18
Monkeyman2535
FREESNACHER (I think you already know he was in BoZ)

10. What can you offer to the clan?:Map Making skills - I used to be one of top 100 developers back in 2012-13, I done mostly singleplayer maps and I am greatly experienced on making maps, hopefully I can get back to that status.

YouTube - I do PB2 videos and I started a PB2 series call ''Custom Map Review'' which I review maps requested by the players of PB2 and to check them out and explain the details

Website Maintenance - I worked a lot with Wordpress and I know a lot about it. I love focusing and updating outdated information.

11. How often do you play PB2?:Mostly Frequently

12. What server do you usually play in?:California

12b. What is your average ping in that server?:70-90 ping max (may go up due to fps reduction)

13. What is your favorite map?:spike nitros-rgn2

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):It is hard to explain unfortunately, I am more of a dodgish, casual professional type of player, who prefers Railwars, Raywars stuff and also maps with Alien Shotguns, Pistol C-o1ps and Alien Rifles. The way I play is totally difficult for me to explain,

15. What country do you live in?:United States of America

16. Extra comments/questions:Well, I want to know if you guys need anything to know more about who I am, a lot of you may already recognize me so if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Buzzard 1

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Buzzard 1 #1

Post by Photon Hero on September 4th 2015, 2:54 am

nice app, well written good luck Smile
Photon Hero

http://deeznuts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar on September 4th 2015, 5:35 am

I can see and I would like to think you put a good amount of effort into this application.

However, when you say "retirement home of PB2", I hope you understand that we shouldn't necessarily be the "last" clan you join to end/finish your time in PB2. When you say this, I think that you're about to quit PB2 (if you haven't already) and not be as active as you appeared to have been in your past clans.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzard 1 on September 4th 2015, 5:41 am

Roxxar wrote:I can see and I would like to think you put a good amount of effort into this application.

However, when you say "retirement home of PB2", I hope you understand that we shouldn't necessarily be the "last" clan you join to end/finish your time in PB2. When you say this, I think that you're about to quit PB2 (if you haven't already) and not be as active as you appeared to have been in your past clans.

Hmm I like to put it this way if it would make you feel better, It is the last kind I know to be alive out of all of them that I was formerly on. I think it fits better than saying ''This is the last clan to be on.''
Buzzard 1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChosen One on September 4th 2015, 11:15 am

No. I strongly don't want you in this clan due to your disrespect to other people and judging them before you even listen to what they have to say. As soon as i know you haven't changed a bit -1 from me.
TheChosen One

http://xat.com/biohazardpb2

Back to top Go down

Post by Valk on September 4th 2015, 3:13 pm

Buzzard 1 wrote:
10. What can you offer to the clan?:Map Making skills - I used to be one of top 100 developers back in 2012-13, I done mostly singleplayer maps and I am greatly experienced on making maps, hopefully I can get back to that status.

Map making, it would be nice to have another map maker but we have loads in boz, what about your map making skills stand out than the rest?

other than those 3, is there anything else you can offer?
Valk
Communist

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasri on September 4th 2015, 6:08 pm

Buzzard 1 wrote:

And I felt that if I keep joining other clans, I would feel that I am typically a clan hopper and I gave up and left PB2 for a long time and then after a few months I came back to see what was going on, there was barely any good clans left, BoZ is what I been seeing all this time and it was still there, looking at it made me happy but the question is I was still sure I am not eligible to join this clan regardless because I wasn't good enough and knew I would lose the tests that you guys done in the past ''Do 3 tests, pass them and you are officially a BoZ.

Is there any specific reason as to why you left?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nasri

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzard 1 on September 4th 2015, 9:25 pm

Yes, here are other reasons why I left PB2

-Broken PP system
-Dying community
-Ranked matches are dead
-Boredom
-Real life
-School
-I played way too much

That answers for Nasri's question

To Valk -

I am insanely active (due to nothing much that keeps me occupy so I can offer activity), devotion, offer support (I can help certain players anything that I can able to help on), Xat Security, I can do photo-shop, but still sorta new to all that even though I been using it for 2 years, intellectual forum posting, and competitive skills (Even though they been sorta crap but though I am pretty good, I don't want you guys to say that the number of kills I have means that I am skilled. We all already know that kills doesn't always show how skilled you are, because KDR to me doesn't really mean anything.)

Speaking of my map making skills, I put a lot of inspiration mostly to SP as well as MP maps so I do like to do map making in the old editing method (Not by using the OLE, but in ALE. I do more pure effort by that method which I find it easier for me for some reason.)

Buzzard 1

Back to top Go down

Post by iSwift on September 4th 2015, 10:22 pm

i thought we were friends ;C
anyways good app m8
iSwift
Worst BoZ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonSkillz on September 5th 2015, 8:06 pm

You already know that you impressed all of us with your app.
DemonSkillz

http://pb2boz.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasri on September 6th 2015, 3:18 am

and Apex? The clan is still alive. What happened?

Nasri

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzard 1 on September 6th 2015, 4:32 am

Nasri wrote:and Apex? The clan is still alive. What happened?

Actually, I didn't say all clans died, I said most of them died. And Apex, I retired because I decided to be a freelance, I think it is somewhere mentioned in my post where I decided to stay as a 'freelance' type of player.

And I thought, it would be easier for Apex to move on without me, I had a fun time with InTheMood, he is such a great friend I known for a while.
Buzzard 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutz on September 6th 2015, 4:33 am

Buzzard wrote:and knew I would lose the tests that you guys done in the past ''Do 3 tests, pass them and you are officially a BoZ. Not sure if you guys still do that.
yes, we still do this (roughly), but i don't think you see it correctly

"Losing" or "winning" a test doesn't really matter much when it comes to failing or passing a test.

If you lose a test, you can still pass; if you win a test, you can still fail

You need to pass 2 out of the 3 tests (which all need to be done within a week of accepting) to become an unofficial member

Demon wrote:You already know that you impressed all of us with your app.
it didnt really impress me  Neutral

all in all, i dont see any suspicious material, so I'm for accepting you
Krutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasri on September 6th 2015, 7:05 pm

On your list of why you left PB2, you mention school. For many of us, school has/is beginning to start up and we may not be as active as you would wish. How would we know that you won't become inactive, and potentially leave because of school?

Nasri

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzard 1 on September 6th 2015, 8:02 pm

Nasri wrote:On your list of why you left PB2, you mention school. For many of us, school has/is beginning to start up and we may not be as active as you would wish. How would we know that you won't become inactive, and potentially leave because of school?

There is nothing that keeps me occupied at all much, I go to a charter school where I go once a week every friday to do school work. And it is only for an hour, it isn't a traditional school since I decided to reduce the pressure of keep doing so for this time this year. It is more something as of home studies, that is for this year now. So that will tremendously increase my activity here at BoZ. I certainly do not mind if you guys are inactive, say as if I'm being active for all (most) of you.

But so on, there is events where I must spend half of the day or a little more time at school, but it won't affect my activity much at all, just to let you know. And there is days where I feel that I do not want to come on either because I'm sick, or I have to do something with my family.
Buzzard 1

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities
Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum