Counter-Logic #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Counter-Logic #1

Post by Counter-Logic on August 13th 2015, 2:04 am

1. PB2 Nickname: Counter-Logic

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=counter-logic

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: Since 2014

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills 15063 (Counter-Logic: 368 & killinglogic: 14695)
                                                             Deaths 13674 (Counter-Logic: 343 & killinglogic: 13331)

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 0 (0.36 in killinglogic)

4c: How many player points do you have?: 0 (2.97 in killinglogic)

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No

5b. What clans have you been in before?: N/A

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: N/A

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes. Only one.

6b. Please list them with profile links: Killinglogic http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=killinglogic&id=1296838

7. Who recruited you?: N/A

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: First I got interested in BoZ after playing with some BoZ players. They are highly skilled, respectful, and matured enough. I also enjoy watching youtube videos of some BoZ members. I saw the recruitment process of Boz and so far I believe it is the best because while other clans only give priority to the skill level of a player, BoZ tries to find loyalty and discipline which are the most important characteristics required to be in a clan. I thought of joining a clan and thought that I would first apply for the best, most well organized clan in this Plazmaburst 2 gaming world.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: A few. I have played with them in multiplayer and talked to some of them only during the game. I doubt that they know me.
Nasri_ , Jeff1999 , Peter Plays , Psykoz , Pixelbyte , Kaotic Kaos , TheChosen One and Amerison.

10. What can you offer to the clan?: I can help with making maps and videos, but I am not an expert at doing these. Perhaps loyalty, and the promise to work best as I can in the clan, are the best things I can offer.

11. How often do you play PB2?: 4-5 hours in one week.

12. What server do you usually play in?: Washington and California.

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: Washington ‘40 – 90 ping’ & California ‘100 – 300 ping’.

13. What is your favorite map?: stryde-sniper ( Usually I like all kinds of sniper maps and also I like to play in some classic maps like aslang-fightforthebase)

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I try to understand the skill level and playing style of a player and try to predict their moves and shot them likewise, especially in sniper battle. I also do a lot of selfboosting, shooting while flying, edge boosting,etc.(I don’t know all those skill names). These things increase my chance to kill my opponent without getting shot. I try to remember the direction a player is going, sites where newly spawned players pick up their guns, which give me a brief idea during the game of where I can find my opponents and where they are least expecting to be attacked from. Then I try to take the advantage, try to be quick and I shoot!

15. What country do you live in?: USA

16. Extra comments/questions: I have been playing Plazmaburst 2 multiplayer since 2014. I don’t remember the exact month actually. Most of the times I have played as guest. I had another account from which I had played only for a little while. The forgot the username, logins of that account. The username starts with 'asdfga' I guess. And the reason why I am not applying from killinglogic is because I do not like the username anymore and I want to be known as Counter-Logic or just 'Logic' in short. My dream will come true if I get accepted as a member of Biohazard team Smile

Counter-Logic

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Counter-Logic #1

Post by Nasri on August 18th 2015, 5:01 pm

Why would you want BoZ to be your first clan? There are many other clans out in Plazma Burst 2, but why pick BoZ out of all of them? Don't reword your answer to question 8.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nasri

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Logic on August 18th 2015, 11:04 pm

I don't know a lot about clans in plazma burst 2 and I did not care about them earlier too. I've got request from several clans but I did not accept them because I don't have any idea about those clans and their members. I don't want to be in a clan which could break up at any time. I actually don't care about these whole 'clan politics'.
And I respect you guys and the precautions you guys take to accept any member, so I'm completely fine if I get turned down here. I just thought I am good enough to be in a clan like Biohazard. This was the motivation I had when I tried to get my kills and kdr up and first started working on making maps but did not end up as expected.

Counter-Logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics on August 20th 2015, 2:20 pm

bump4responses

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Subcomics
3pro5you

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Valk on August 20th 2015, 5:39 pm

Counter-Logic wrote:I did not accept them because I don't have any idea about those clans and their members.

But you don't have any idea about BoZ since you aren't in the clan either. Though you did say

Counter-Logic wrote:I got interested in BoZ after playing with some BoZ players.
Because
Counter-Logic wrote: They are highly skilled, respectful, and matured enough.

For example, Apex are also skillfull, respectful and matured too and I'm sure there are other clans out there too, why specifically us out of the others?

Counter-Logic wrote:I don't know a lot about clans in plazma burst 2 and I did not care about them earlier too.

Then what made you start caring about boz? Because you played with them in a few matches? Is there more to that? If so please elaborate.
Valk
Communist

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutz on August 20th 2015, 7:44 pm

Counter-Logic wrote:I had another account from which I had played only for a little while. The forgot the username, logins of that account. The username starts with 'asdfga' I guess.

Is this not cause for denial?
Krutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics on August 20th 2015, 7:51 pm

not rly, he admitted to it but didn't list it because he forgot the username

Subcomics
3pro5you

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Logic on August 21st 2015, 1:45 am

I was being honest in here and provided all the information, and there is nothing new from me to mention.

I said I had no idea about those clans because that is the 1st time i heard those clans' names. I am not in the Boz clan does not mean I have absolutely no idea about this clan. If you want the screenshots of all my messages and clan offers I can send those to you.

Yes there are other clan members I met who are highly skilled, respectful, and matured. But this is not the only reason I have decided to join Boz. And I mentioned other reasons too.

I said I did not care about clans before because I did not want to join in a clan that time. Now I've decided to join a clan and the first clan that came into my mind is Boz.

You guys are asking me same question 'Why? Why? Why Boz? Why Boz as 1st clan?' So you don't accept any player who has never been to any clan before?
If you guys are really suspicious about me, you can deny this app for security reason, I will have no objection to this, now or in the future.

Counter-Logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics on August 21st 2015, 1:47 am

Counter-logic wrote:You guys are asking me same question 'Why? Why? Why Boz? Why Boz as 1st clan?' So you don't accept any player who has never been to any clan before?
Because we aren't usually the first clan for people to join. Most of our members have been apart of other clans, and with PB2 clan reputation of a new clan dying every week and another one being made every other day, its just hard to find that you've been on PB2 for so long and haven't joined another clan.

Subcomics
3pro5you

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakasaac on August 24th 2015, 3:45 am

Your answers for questions 8 and 14 are pretty good. Question 10 could've been better though - ''Perhaps loyalty?'' You need to be 100% loyal.
Rakasaac

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Logic on August 24th 2015, 9:08 pm

I meant I can't guarantee you helping with maps or videos. BUT I will be loyal (100%) and I will work for the team as best as I can. Perhaps 'perhaps' wasn't the right word to put in that line.

Counter-Logic

Back to top Go down

Post by x D on August 24th 2015, 9:19 pm

Counter-Logic wrote:I meant I can't guarantee you helping with maps or videos. BUT I will be loyal (100%) and I will work for the team as best as I can.  Perhaps 'perhaps' wasn't the right word to put in that line.
so you cant guarantee half of what you are offering? you are just making your answer lower and weaker
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Logic on August 24th 2015, 10:54 pm

In the main application I said I will help with making maps and videos, but I also mentioned that I am not expert at these.

In the comment I said I can't guarantee you helping with maps or videos.

I tried not to make a direct promise for the part with 'helping with videos, maps' because I am not sure about my skill level on these comparing to Boz members and I don't know if I will be anyway useful to you guys. I tried to be fancy with words but F that. I am rephrasing my number 10.

"I will help with making maps, videos. I will be 100% loyal, I promise to work hard in the clan"

Counter-Logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutz on August 25th 2015, 12:28 am

Your answers and replies make sense, and I don't have any doubts that accepting you wouldn't be a detrimental choice
Krutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar on August 25th 2015, 12:35 am

I believe this need not be dragged out any longer.

Application accepted, come to BoZ chat for further information.

Roxxar

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum