Daniel6547 #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Re: Daniel6547 #2

Post by Roxxar on August 17th 2015, 8:44 pm

Daniel6547 wrote:If I get accepted in BoZ, I never leave this  clan. I can't meet with somebody in GeNo chat, they afk or other things why they're can't answer me. So... GeNo members looks like very silent. I think its more better reason why do I left them. (When I wrote application, I dont known how to explain a reason why do I left GeNo)

there are many times when BoZ is just as afk and we seem just as silent. what i'm getting from you is that you're impatient, and this entire recruitment process is a test of time. also, Cake's question still stands: why wouldn't you leave BoZ for that reason, but GeNo for that reason?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel6547 on August 17th 2015, 9:52 pm

I dont think BoZ members so silent, I PM them in xat, and they're answer to me.
In GeNo I have lot'sa question to leaders, but... they  still afk or other. I dont think it's repeat in BoZ.
GeNo are very problematic clan for me. When I fail test, in next day king xlr pm me: "Add tag to your name." Well, after test failure I get accepted. And sometime very bored with GeNo, at least cause they are silent in chat... or afk.
Give me a chance! Prove me, I won't leave BoZ for the same reason as GeNo beacause I'm dedicated to stay with BoZ
Daniel6547

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar on August 19th 2015, 8:37 pm

all applicants can be given a chance under the right circumstances.

with all due respect, your reason to leave GeNo makes no sense and applies to ALL clans. what you've perceived so far about us is but a glimpse. how can you say you're dedicated to BoZ, when it can be assumed you were "dedicated" for all of your past clans?

also, when an applicant says "give me a chance", i see to it that you have nothing left to prove yourself other than raw actions. i believe it means you can no longer back up your claim either because 1) your claim is weak/non-existent or 2) our counter-argument makes more sense than it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel6547 on August 20th 2015, 5:26 am

I don't know how to explain this reason... GeNo founder (John500), I didn't see him at least 1 time in chat, and second founder (King xLr) banned for DDoS'ing.
In GeNo chat, they talk only about clan (much time). So, It's make a clan very bored.
Daniel6547

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasri on August 20th 2015, 2:16 pm

Seems like your not telling the full story, as this is what we've heard from you leaving geno

We don't need more applicants who go inactive and rarely talk during their unofficial membership. Its a waste of time for both you and the clan. Best of luck wherever you go.

Application Denied.

Nasri

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum