System32 #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied System32 #1

Post by System32 is Cool on August 10th 2015, 1:55 am

1. PB2 Nickname:System32

2. PB2 Profile Link: I have 2, one got hacked..
Hacked Recently: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=System32%20F8TAL%20CLAN&id=1263410
Brand New: http://plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=6
3. How long have you been playing PB2?: 2 1/2 years

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:Total:8 178 kills  4 959 deaths

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 0, I do not make maps.

4c: How many player points do you have?: 0, reset

5. Are you currently in a clan?: F8TAL, Freelancer

5b. What clans have you been in before?: F8TAL, Freelancer

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:
F8TAL:
I made the clan, but I decided I was not fit to be a leader, so I left my most trustworthy member in hand.

Freelancer:
No website, chat, there was no way of talking to one another, getting news. Who left or not, news or anything. Many people just left, by the time I left, there were about 2-3 Freelancers playing.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:

6b. Please list them with profile links:

7. Who recruited you?: N/A

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Wow, that is a big question. From my last 2.5 years of playing PB2, I have seen many clans come and go. GCS, was one of the big ones. I think iHatehackers is the only one of them left. But BoZ, BoZ was always there. In all the years I played PB2, Boz was still there. It didn't die. Even with the struggles, BoZ managed to be in the top, surviving through the pain of inactivity. "Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest." BoZ had proved that it is true, now you are the biggest clan in PB2. It was the struggles in the beginning, that led to your success. You are the last hope, like Luke Skywalker, this is your destiny. I want to be the people who saves PB2.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?:Mingo1 from his Youtube videos. I have a channel, but I don't play PB2 on it. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv-ZAD2QybIJ7MsOt-QQ9aA

10. What can you offer to the clan?:
I've seen the gifted editor you have named Mingo1. I was amazed, I do editing and maybe can help with montages, intros and artwork. I am a decent PB2 player, my strong suite is rocket launchers. I really enjoy playing PB2 and play it almost everyday. PB3 is coming, we don't know what Eric has provided us, we have to risk everything to bring the spark of PB2 to the next game.

11. How often do you play PB2?:5-7 days a week.

12. What server do you usually play in?: California

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: 100-150

13. What is your favorite map?: Silverteen11-chelsey

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I have made some up, (don't judge me ;D). Sweeping is my strong suite, I play a fast-paced game always moving around especially on the higher parts of maps to have an advantage with grenades.

15. What country do you live in?: Canada

16. Extra comments/questions: Thanks for reading my Application, I know there is a really slim chance of getting in.

System32 is Cool

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: System32 #1

Post by x D on August 10th 2015, 2:02 am

Applied while in a clan.

Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks , August 23st

Last edited by x D on August 10th 2015, 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
x D

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities

You have the following permissions for this forum: