1. PB2 Nickname: <<~x_SecTor7~>>||EviL GhOsT NyRoX™  

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=nyrox&id=642175

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: June 15th, 2012

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: 16,090 kills 12,090 deaths

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 5.26

4c: How many player points do you have?: 3.81

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?: GSA

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: I left GSA because I didn't like what I heard about it. Members being disrespectful and showing off to other members in different clans, this whole feud with GSA and EKAT being enemies. Any other reasons I left out would have been due to me not remembering.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes, darkshadowx

6b. Please list them with profile links: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=darkshadowx&id=561675

7. Who recruited you?: no one recruited me, but I've heard about the clan from stryde and other members in earlier years.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I want to join boz because I want to be apart of the boz community. I came off the wrong boat being a fake member and I want to change that. Also because the members are treated with respect, experience the highs and lows and recover from them becoming stronger each time. I want to be in boz clan wars and experience what a boz member would.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Stryde, mingo1, destroyer980, spartan-138, photon hero, Amerison.

10. What can you offer to the clan?: I can offer my ability to make saw maps, increased maturity, any tips and tricks to a boz member on becoming a better player or making maps, Active member on boz chat when needed to be, my cooperation, loyalty and skill.

11. How often do you play PB2?: Whenever I get the chance, though almost everyday if I can.

12. What server do you usually play in?: USA, Washington

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: 30-70

13. What is your favorite map?: Mostly play in stryde-sniper, xfrostbytex-snipezone, xfrostbyte-matrixsniper

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I use the tricks and tips Ive learned and whatever i can come across and make that a play style.

15. What country do you live in?: United States

16. Extra comments/questions:

Nyrox

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Nyrox #2

Post by Roxxar on August 6th 2015, 7:39 pm

We don't have clan wars, nor do we actually play PB2 that much. Just sounds like you want the official propriety of being a BoZ member in all means possible when you exclude those 2 points, really.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by x D on August 7th 2015, 3:41 pm

Answers are better than his last application , but it still bad , he's doing random comments in his own cliche reasons to join.

Example: 

"I came off the wrong boat being a fake member and I want to change that"

And its obvious that we dont do clan wars.

Last edited by x D on August 7th 2015, 9:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyrox on August 7th 2015, 6:20 pm

whether or not you do clan wars it doesn't change my opinion of joining or not. which parts of my application are weak?

Nyrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics on August 7th 2015, 7:42 pm

Nyrox wrote:whether or not you do clan wars it doesn't change my opinion of joining or not. which parts of my application are weak?
I don't think x D means its a weak reason, just the typical reason we find people wanting to join BoZ with:
"experience what being in boz is like"
"being apart of boz community"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Subcomics
secretly xmechanic

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on August 9th 2015, 11:24 am

Just a curious question.
You faked NeRoX's second name right now. You did that because you're a fan or... ?
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyrox on August 10th 2015, 6:50 pm

Its not that I'm a fan, its more of trying to develop a creative name, I liked the way his name sounded and I didn't want to copy his exact name NeRoX so I changed it a bit and made NyRoX.

Nyrox

Back to top Go down

Post by iSwift on August 11th 2015, 11:02 pm

Blade stop trying to call him out he said he's not copying the name so shut the hell up and believe him.
Anyways, why did you become a fake member?
iSwift
Worst BoZ Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics on August 17th 2015, 12:52 pm

Frozen due to applicant inactive on topic

Subcomics
secretly xmechanic

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyrox on August 20th 2015, 7:42 pm

Confused on why my last message isnt showing, but I was inactive on forums this week srry about that

Nyrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar on August 25th 2015, 12:34 am

This has gone on long enough, and I see no real opposition to this.

Application accepted, come to the BoZ chat for further information

Roxxar

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum