XxAssassinEpicxX #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Re: XxAssassinEpicxX #2

Post by Krutz on August 5th 2015, 6:36 am

are you like kidding me? he's barely, if not, never used an account other than Max Teabag
Krutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Ass on August 5th 2015, 7:06 am

Roxxar wrote:
Epic Ass wrote:Oh and stryde yes I have 1v1 max u can ask him thunk he's in ur friends list its MaxPig or max rusty he always changes it.
Quick fact: His name is Max teabag and he hasn't changed it for 3 years. Source: He's been on my friends list for 3 years.

You've never 1v1'd Max teabag because he hasn't played PB2 for a long time.
I have Roxxar check mr friends list Maxpig R U S T Y 1.64 kdr PM him and ask him

Epic Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar on August 5th 2015, 7:09 am

i fucking told you, his username is [BoZ] Max teabag. i actually cannot believe you're questioning people who have been with BoZ indefinitely longer than you. not to mention anyone can impersonate and pretend to be Max.

if you knew the recruitment rules, you'd know all BoZ members must have the BoZ tag on at all times. if you even KNEW the members, you'd know damn near NONE of us accept personal 1v1's anymore. if you knew Max, you'd know he hasn't touched PB2 in a long time, god forbid a 1v1.

btw, i dont see anyone named Max R U S T Y on your friends list. thats a bet lost in my book.

Denied.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum