Bonji Jump #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Bonji Jump #1

Post by Vip3r on July 26th 2015, 3:14 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Bonji Jump

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Bonji%20Jump

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: I play Plazma Burst 2 along of 1 year and 6 months

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Is better you watch my profile

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 0.56

4c: How many player points do you have?: 4.32

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No

5b. What clans have you been in before?: Yes, in 1 clan *[Heavy]* it's a clan made by me

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: Didn't like it

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: No

6b. Please list them with profile links:

7. Who recruited you?: Nobody

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Because, i saw really much players on BoZ, and i like those players, i mean, the character, the still of play, and more but i don't know how to explain

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: iDemonSkillz, KaoticKaos, xFrostbytex, Max Teabeag, Stryde, and more

10. What can you offer to the clan?: I can offer respect, maybe fun, seriously

11. How often do you play PB2?: about 2 hours per day or 3, depends of how much free time i have

12. What server do you usually play in?: Europe

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: Depends, usually i have about 90-110

13. What is your favorite map?: I haven't favourite map

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I don't know how to explain, is like, i play how i know

15. What country do you live in?: I'm from Roumania, but i live in Italy

16. Extra comments/questions: This is an awsome clan, all the players i have seen in this clan are pros, ok... not all the players, i have seen players who don't rage immediately, i seen players who just no type in the chat and play, this is the best clan i ever seen, i hope you will accept me in the clan, if you deny me, i just do nothing, because you have a motive to not accept me in the clan, and i understand this, hope you will accept me. P.S. Sorry for grammar errors

Vip3r

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Bonji Jump #1

Post by x D on July 26th 2015, 5:21 pm

Vip3r wrote:4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Is better you watch my profile
You couldn't even write simple Numbers in your application?

Vip3r wrote:5b. What clans have you been in before?: Yes, in 1 clan *[Heavy]* it's a clan made by me

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: Didn't like it

yes, but i like boz, i know psykoz, you saw me wiht that tag, but it isn't because i left that clan just for be in boz, if you understand, i left the clan because some players said *that's a noob clan* and something like that, but, if i will leave Boz it isn't because i don't like it or something else, it will be a motive, if you accept me i will be happy, if you don't accept me i will understand because you have a motive you don't accepted me, right ?

If you didn't like your own clan , how can you say you "like us" if you dont know how we are?

Vip3r wrote:8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Because, i saw really much players on BoZ, and i like those players, i mean, the character, the still of play, and more but i don't know how to explain

So you basically want to join because you "like" the players that are in the clan , there's a really visible text in the Basic Tips and Advice , saying http://prntscr.com/7tlrn9 , this reason is pretty weak.

Vip3r wrote:10. What can you offer to the clan?: I can offer respect, maybe fun, seriously

This answer is also weak , im 100% sure that anyone can offer things like that.
avatar
x D

Posts : 456
Join date : 2015-01-03

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Bonji Jump #1

Post by Vip3r on July 27th 2015, 10:21 am

so, i wrote to watch my profile for kills and deaths because the numbers of kills/deaths aren't precious numbers

my clan was dying, so no one want to join, and i start to don't like this thing, my friends won't to be in the clan too, so i cancelled it

yes i like the players in the clan, but not because are pros

i saw really many clans, this is the best one, if you deny me i will try to go in another clan, i won't to be an alone wolf, so, all the clans who deny me i will always try to be in a clan, and my clan doesn't had any member,so, i cancelled it


Vip3r

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Bonji Jump #1

Post by Blade on July 27th 2015, 12:13 pm

Vip3r wrote:
yes i like the players in the clan, but not because are pros
Why then? You already wrote about that in your app.
Vip3r wrote:
i saw really many clans, this is the best one, if you deny me i will try to go in another clan, i won't to be an alone wolf, so, all the clans who deny me i will always try to be in a clan, and my clan doesn't had any member,so, i cancelled it
So you're gonna clan hopp. That doesn't show any loyality to us. How would we know that you wouldn't rejoin other clans even after you are accepted?
avatar
Blade

Posts : 329
Join date : 2014-07-09

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Bonji Jump #1

Post by Roxxar on July 27th 2015, 4:04 pm

Denied. Weak answers, very little effort in application, and no dedication to BoZ at all.

Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 912
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities


 

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum