Nyrox #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Nyrox #1

Post by Nyrox on July 13th 2015, 3:16 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: <<~x_SecTor7~>>|BoZ|EviL GhOsT NyRoX™

2. PB2 Profile Link:http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=nyrox&id=642175

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: Since June 15 2012

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: 13,061 kills, 9,753 deaths

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 5.24

4c: How many player points do you have?: 3.41

5. Are you currently in a clan?: Unofficially in BoZ, but other than that in no clan

5b. What clans have you been in before?: GSA

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: GSA wasn't a clan for me, at first I was just interested in being in GSA because I thought it was a nice clan, had some skilled players and cool name After awhile I didn't enjoy being in GSA because I heard members were disrespectful or otherwise showoffs. Apparently hated EKAT. I didn't feel like a member, and other reasons I may have left out would have been due to not remembering.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: I had an alternate account named darkshadowx

6b. Please list them with profile links:
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=darkshadowx&id=561675
7. Who recruited you?: ive heard about this clan originally from stryde and I think other members in earlier years

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: To me I think BoZ is an awesome clan. The members in the clan seem like nice people id want to get to know. i've been with BoZ for a long time and i cant see a reason why id want to join a different clan.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: I know stryde, firegodz, mingo1, amerison, photon hero, kayd21

10. What can you offer to the clan?: I can offer loyalty, skill, my cooperation and appreciation to other BoZ members, and being there for the clan when needed to

11. How often do you play PB2?: I play whenever i get the chance to. Should play more like I used to which was almost every day

12. What server do you usually play in?: USA, Washington

12b. What is your average ping in that server?:30-70

13. What is your favorite map?:Have a few: stryde-sniper, xfrostbytex-snipezone, xfrostbytex-matrixsniper

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I use whatever new skills I come across and what I have already

15. What country do you live in?: united states

16. Extra comments/questions: Thank you for viewing my topic, hopefully ill be able to be officially part of BoZ

Nyrox

Posts : 21
Join date : 2015-07-13

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Nyrox #1

Post by x D on July 13th 2015, 3:41 pm

Nyrox wrote:1. PB2 Nickname: <<~x_SecTor7~>>|BoZ|EviL GhOsT NyRoX™

Why are you using "|BoZ|" and "[BoZ]" Tags in your main and alternative account if you wasn't accepted?

Nyrox wrote:5. Are you currently in a clan?: Unofficially in BoZ, but other than that in no clan

No you are not "Unofficially" in BoZ , please remove your tags.

Nyrox wrote:5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: GSA wasn't a clan for me, at first I was just interested in being in GSA because I thought it was a nice clan, had some skilled players and cool name After awhile I didn't enjoy being in GSA because I heard members were disrespectful or otherwise showoffs. Apparently hated EKAT. I didn't feel like a member, and other reasons I may have left out would have been due to not remembering

Nyrox wrote:8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: To me I think BoZ is an awesome clan. The members in the clan seem like nice people id want to get to know. i've been with BoZ for a long time and i cant see a reason why id want to join a different clan.

Your reason to join is shorter than why you left GSA , and can you tell me how you "have been with BoZ for a long time"?

Nyrox wrote:9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: I know stryde, firegodz, mingo1, amerison, photon hero, kayd21

No you don't know them , because you at last would know Kayd21 and Firegodz Left the clan

Nyrox wrote:10. What can you offer to the clan?: I can offer loyalty, skill, my cooperation and appreciation to other BoZ members, and being there for the clan when needed to

Anyone can offer things like that.

Nyrox wrote:16. Extra comments/questions: Thank you for viewing my topic, hopefully ill be able to be officially part of BoZ

You want to be Officially part of us if you are not even Unofficially?

-

I dont see why we should accept you.


Last edited by x D on July 14th 2015, 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
x D

Posts : 456
Join date : 2015-01-03

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Nyrox #1

Post by Roxxar on July 13th 2015, 4:05 pm

Your arrogance and ignorance wants me to deny you just so you'd have to take your tags off, but I won't do that. Take the tags off, you're not in the clan yet and you won't be for a while (not saying you won't get accepted, but there's a bit of a process you go through before you can officially put them on). A large number of us recognize you as just a poser for an extremely long time, give us a reason why we should make you a real member. You seemed delighted to be a fake BoZ who impersonated the original Nerox, so why should you become the real deal?

You say you've been with BoZ for a while, yet you listed 2 members who are gone and 1 of which is inactive. What you offer to the clan is no different than any other person. Your reason to join just seems like you want to be with "awesome" people, yet your answer is shorter than the reason why you left GSA.

I'm unsure whether or not you truly want to join this clan or for just the tag's sake. Your answers are moderately weak and I don't particularly like how you think you're an Unofficial Member when all you've done was create 1 application.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 917
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Nyrox #1

Post by Nyrox on July 14th 2015, 2:15 pm

Sorry about having the tag on, should've taken it off before hand since im not a member. I dont want to get off on the wrong hand and im not impersonating nerox. I know kayd21 isnt in boZ anymore but I listed him anyway because he was a previous member. I dont talk to firegodz enough to know he left the clan.

Nyrox

Posts : 21
Join date : 2015-07-13

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Nyrox #1

Post by iSwift on July 14th 2015, 4:19 pm

So you're saying (if above was a lie) you don't understand question 9, it also shows that you don't keep up with BoZ news.
avatar
iSwift
Worst BoZ Member

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-05-26

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Nyrox #1

Post by Roxxar on July 14th 2015, 4:21 pm

>sorry [for] having tag on
>should've taken it off before hand

If I recall correctly (and if others do as well), you've had that fake tag on for a few years now. I'm sure a few of us have even seen you in-game and pestered you to take it off, yet you were too stubborn to. Why do you now realize that? And I must ask once more, why do you NOW want to join BoZ after faking it for such a long time?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 917
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Nyrox #1

Post by Lord Kaos on July 14th 2015, 7:30 pm

^^. I did one time ask you to take of the tag, you decided not too. Facepalm 2
avatar
Lord Kaos

Posts : 122
Join date : 2014-12-28

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Nyrox #1

Post by Valk on July 14th 2015, 10:36 pm

Nyrox wrote:GSA wasn't a clan for me, at first I was just interested in being in GSA because I thought it was a nice clan, had some skilled players and cool name After awhile I didn't enjoy being in GSA because I heard members were disrespectful or otherwise showoffs.

You thought it was a "nice" clan but you basically left because the members were "disrespectful" and "showoffs"? Well, would you leave boz if that was in the same case? Sure we have the "cool" name and stuff but seeing how you left GSA for that reason, would you do the same?

Nyrox wrote:To me I think BoZ is an awesome clan. The members in the clan seem like nice people id want to get to know.

You want to join boz because it's "awesome"? Quite a weak answer, can you not think of another reason other than that?

Nyrox wrote:i've been with BoZ for a long time and i cant see a reason why id want to join a different clan.

No, you were never with BoZ, you were seen as an official boz member, you were a fake. Why couldn't you simply apply for boz in the first place instead of being a fake?

Nyrox wrote:I know stryde, firegodz, mingo1, amerison, photon hero, kayd21

This clearly shows how dedicated you are to joining boz, because first of all Kayd and Firegodz aren't even in boz anymore. This lack of knowledge shows how up to date you are with Boz.

Nyrox wrote:I know kayd21 isnt in boZ anymore but I listed him anyway because he was a previous member. I dont talk to firegodz enough to know he left the clan.

The question is asking you which members do you know? keyword, Members not past members. Basically you included two people who aren't in BoZ meaning they aren't members which concludes to you didn't take the time to read the question properly.

You don't talk to firegodz? Why bother listing him if you don't talk to him that often? Lol

Nyrox wrote: I can offer loyalty, skill, my cooperation and appreciation to other BoZ members, and being there for the clan when needed to

This is just a cliche answer that we would expect from anyone. Try to be unique, standout from the rest because believe me sunshine, that answer isn't even elaborated enough to even be decent. Again, it shows little dedication.
avatar
Valk
Communist

Posts : 292
Join date : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Nyrox #1

Post by DemonSkillz on July 15th 2015, 10:28 am

Why should we even bother accepting a fake BoZ member?
avatar
DemonSkillz

Posts : 119
Join date : 2014-12-31

http://pb2boz.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Nyrox #1

Post by Nyrox on July 15th 2015, 2:22 pm

I admit that having the tag on when I wasn't a member is wrong and shouldn't have done that but im here to correct the mistakes I made in the past as being a poser.

Nyrox

Posts : 21
Join date : 2015-07-13

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Nyrox #1

Post by Roxxar on July 15th 2015, 4:03 pm

Nyrox wrote:I admit that having the tag on when I wasn't a member is wrong and shouldn't have done that but im here to correct the mistakes I made in the past as being a poser.  
The question in matter isn't if you understand your mistakes, it's:

1) Why didn't you take it off when many members confronted you about it?
2) Why do you suddenly "realize" your mistakes and want to fix them?
3) Why do you want to join BoZ after such a long time of being a poser?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 917
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Nyrox #1

Post by Nyrox on July 16th 2015, 2:25 pm

I didnt take the tag off because I thought I was an actual member. I want to fix the mistakes because ive gotten tired of being called a fake boz and after talking to stryde, realized I actually could have been recruited by a fake boz back then. I want to be apart of the Boz family. I feel like though I had the tag on for years, it would show some loyalty and admiration to want to be apart of this community. I have more to offer to the clan than just loyalty and skill.

Nyrox

Posts : 21
Join date : 2015-07-13

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Nyrox #1

Post by iSwift on July 16th 2015, 4:37 pm

So why did you never visit our chat if you thought you were a member ?
avatar
iSwift
Worst BoZ Member

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-05-26

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Nyrox #1

Post by Nyrox on July 20th 2015, 2:36 pm

I did visit the chat but I didn't talk to any of the leaders because I didnt think everyone was on the members list. I had seen, not realizing back then fake members who had the Boz tag on. What I have to offer is my saw map making abilities, more maturity then what I had back then. I can offer any tips and techs to Boz members whether its making maps or trying to be a better player. An active member on the website if needed. full cooperation towards anything against me (as in maturity). I want to be fully part of the Boz environment. Wearing the tag doesn't make you a member, but a poser.

Nyrox

Posts : 21
Join date : 2015-07-13

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Nyrox #1

Post by Roxxar on July 20th 2015, 4:03 pm

Never saw you on chat before.

Basically you didn't talk to the leaders because YOU thought YOU were right, when we check and edit the website accordingly as we get members? You actually had the audacity to think we were irresponsible with our website and didn't update it with your name in?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 917
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities
Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

 

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum