Sgt Dwayne #5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Sgt Dwayne #5

Post by Sgt Dwayne on June 17th 2015, 4:33 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Sgt Dwayne

2. PB2 Profile Link: Click.

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: I started at 2011 June as guest. I didn't know registering. But I'm entirely started at 2012 May.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:

Kills: 8762
Deaths: 7752

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 15.20

4c: How many player points do you have?: Not ranked due to lack of activity in the ranked matches.

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?: DRNA, TR, AGSA, Psychal, X, Tier1 , Jokers, Assasins, Silence, Hunters, Bloody, iMoniacz, Execution, S.A.S, Toxic, Vortex, Royal.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:

DRNA, AGSA: They were tag. They were famous so i put it. I've never been in them.
TR: Was a group with my friends.
Psychal, Tier1, Vortex, Bloody, Execution, Toxic: Died.
Jokers, Assasins, Hunters: I'm kicked because of inactivity.
Royal, Silence: I left it because they were just showing off. I didn't like them.
iMoniacz: I left it because Sethic gone from the clan.
S.A.S: My old account's nickname is still exist on the website but clan is inactive/dead. So I'm not a member of S.A.S anymore.
X: Psychal became X, then everything went bad for them. So i left.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes.

6b. Please list them with profile links:

Alternative Accounts:
Dwainy
Shadow Aurora
JackKrauser1903
Dwainee
xXTheRockXx
SgtJohnconnor (old)
OlmusConnor (old)
Rinqo193177 (old)
La06 (fake account-old)
Kapak
Arnold-
Terminated-
Bratherion
R3naldinho
Sgt Rambo (second account)
Machoman1903 (first account)
Superrrr (fake account-old)


Deleted Accounts:
The killer of coolnes
I Admire Alica
I Admire Alica and Carla
KAlcatraz06
Sgt Hazmat
Sen Bir
LegendaryPro

7. Who recruited you?: Nobody.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Why i want to join BoZ... Um... I want to join BoZ because it's a mature clan. It's the most experienced clan in Pb2. They have legends from 2011 and from 2012. I'm from 2012 too. So why not ? I just want to be a part of an experienced clan like everyone. Also i'm really tired to see another died clan. BoZ isn't died and won't dead. I like that. That's why i want to join.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Max Teabag, Stryde, x D, Latino4eva, Kaotic Kaos, TheChosen One, Nexir, Destroyer980, Phsc, Valk, Blade-, Nasri, X Mechanic, Cuky, Photon Hero, Unreal, xFrostBytex...

10. What can you offer to the clan?: Definitely good attitude and loyalty. I can be example to other peoples. So they can take me as an example. Also I can help you to solve your problems. Like personal problems. I'm active on the game. So i can recruit someone that have good attitude etc.

11. How often do you play PB2?: Everyday in a week. Um.. Maybe 2 hours in a day.

12. What server do you usually play in?: Europe. Because it's cleaned from the lag.

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: 96-150

13. What is your favorite map?: I have so much favorite maps. These ones are simply perfect for me: Stryde-sniper2, max teabag-dodge, xfrostbytex-matrixsniper.

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I prefer selfboosting so much while playing. Edgeboost, megaboost and walljump-boost are really useful too. Also i know some easier moves too. Like walljumping and waterboost.

15. What country do you live in?: Turkey.

16. Extra comments/questions: I think all of you know i applied for Staff like 2 weeks ago after kicked from BoZ. It was opened and maybe, it's still open. You are thinking this is plan B. No, It's not. Joining Staff was my dream. But I felt, It will be hard for me. My app was accepted there but i was banned so i got kicked. Meanwhile, we got the Plazma Burst Forum and Staff recruitment back. I thought "should i try to join Staff ?". Because Staff recruitment is here for limited time but BoZ recruitment is open everytime. I tried to join you with 3 applications in this year. Now this is my 4th in this year. If you are still thinking "If they accept you after this application, what will you do ? Which one you will prefer ? BoZ or Staff ?", you are right if you are skeptical but I cancelled my application. I'm here again. Hope you like my application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I applied on 27th of May, 19:09 and i'm kicked on 3rd of June, 19:09(1 week). And I'm here after 2 weeks.
avatar
Sgt Dwayne

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-04-07

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Sgt Dwayne #5

Post by Tex on June 17th 2015, 4:37 pm

lol http://prntscr.com/7i2jsb
idk why but I found that pretty funny
avatar
Tex

Posts : 170
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Sgt Dwayne #5

Post by iSwift on June 17th 2015, 6:30 pm

Weren't you applying for staff?
avatar
iSwift
Worst BoZ Member

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-05-26

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Sgt Dwayne #5

Post by Sgt Dwayne on June 17th 2015, 6:32 pm

Yes but cancelled. I explained on Q16.
avatar
Sgt Dwayne

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-04-07

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Sgt Dwayne #5

Post by x D on June 18th 2015, 3:41 pm

Hi sir Dwayne.
I really dislike that you are Staff/BoZ hopping.
Even after your 1st Application , you applied to ST.

http://prntscr.com/7ig8gk
http://prntscr.com/7ig90w

Ofc , you failed. Then , after all the clans that you've joined , you applied 4 times here. Your 4th application was accepted , but you were banned from Pb2 for using VPN and failed to complete your test. (I remember you saying bad things about stryde when it happened.)
And guess? In the same day , you talked with me about applying for Staff

http://prntscr.com/7igagd

Only 1 week later , i just noticed what you did. You was really trying to join the Staff , but you had one Plan B right?

http://prntscr.com/7igaxj

Also everyone saw you trying to join them.

http://prntscr.com/7igbaz
http://prntscr.com/7igbf4
http://prntscr.com/7igbij
http://prntscr.com/7igbn3

Now you are only trying to join us because your Staff Application wasn't going to be accepted.

http://prntscr.com/7igcdz
http://prntscr.com/7igckh
http://prntscr.com/7igcpb
http://prntscr.com/7igcuw

I'm sorry but that's exactly the truth.
avatar
x D

Posts : 456
Join date : 2015-01-03

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Sgt Dwayne #5

Post by Roxxar on June 18th 2015, 4:06 pm

Your 4th app was accepted but you didn't do shit to get any tests in, iirc. Apparently you got banned and didn't say anything to us about it?

You constantly hop between BoZ and Staff. By the way, that is a fucking Plan B - if you get rejected from one of them and you go back to another in succession, that means technically both of them are plan B's for each other. If you can't join staff you go to BoZ. If you can't join BoZ you go to staff. That means both are a Plan B.

You're not loyal. It looks like you've left a lot of clans for a lot of reasons, either because you were inactive, the clan was dead, or because you didn't like it [without friends]. What makes BoZ different from these, besides the fact that we haven't died out? Don't give me a "mature, experienced clan" answer. If you can't answer outside of those boundaries, then this clan means nothing to you.

Give us one good reason why we should accept you and I don't mean reexplain Q12. You were inactive on your last app, you constantly leave clans for various reasons, and you can just go back to staff guilt-free once/if you're denied. I see no reason to accept someone with these qualities.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 912
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Sgt Dwayne #5

Post by Sgt Dwayne on June 18th 2015, 4:57 pm

x D wrote:Hi sir Dwayne.
I really dislike that you are Staff/BoZ hopping.
Even after your 1st Application , you applied to ST.

http://prntscr.com/7ig8gk
http://prntscr.com/7ig90w

I didn't apply for staff after 1st apply. It was months after 1st apply. As you can see "Demian:", I was joking. Database error and new forums disabled my app. But yes, i applied for ST like 1 month ago.

x D wrote:Ofc , you failed. Then , after all the clans that you've joined , you applied 4 times here. Your 4th application was accepted , but you were banned from Pb2 for using VPN and failed to complete your test. (I remember you saying bad things about stryde when it happened.)
And guess? In the same day , you talked with me about applying for Staff.

http://prntscr.com/7igagd;

"(I remember you saying bad things about stryde when it happened.) And guess? In the same day , you talked with me about applying for Staff" You are saying this. "Kicked from BoZ" made me a bit angry. Because it was injustice.

x D wrote:Only 1 week later , i just noticed what you did. You was really trying to join the Staff , but you had one Plan B right?

http://prntscr.com/7igaxj

I'm in the community for 3 years and i have nothing to do these days. Joining staff was my dream and Staff recruitment is for limited time. I tried to join but i gave up.

x D wrote:Also everyone saw you trying and ass-kissing to join them.

http://prntscr.com/7igbaz
http://prntscr.com/7igbf4
http://prntscr.com/7igbij
http://prntscr.com/7igbn3

Most of people that applied for Staff is trying to show themselves. -.-

x D wrote:Now you are only trying to join us because your Staff Application wasn't going to be accepted.

http://prntscr.com/7igcdz
http://prntscr.com/7igckh
http://prntscr.com/7igcpb
http://prntscr.com/7igcuw

Some of the Staff members like Monovalent said "there will be 1 more ST", so this isn't closed yet. We were talking you know, you said "do you want to be in chat everysecond" or something like that. After this, i thought it will be hard for me, then i cancelled my app.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roxxar wrote:Your 4th app was accepted but you didn't do shit to get any tests in, iirc. Apparently you got banned and didn't say anything to us about it?

I tried to tell Stryde but he didn't listen me.

Roxxar wrote:You constantly hop between BoZ and Staff. By the way, that is a fucking Plan B - if you get rejected from one of them and you go back to another in succession, that means technically both of them are plan B's for each other. If you can't join staff you go to BoZ. If you can't join BoZ you go to staff. That means both are a Plan B.

But i didn't get accepted from Staff. If I get it already, I wouldn't leave from Staff to join BoZ or something like that.

Roxxar wrote:You're not loyal. It looks like you've left a lot of clans for a lot of reasons, either because you were inactive, the clan was dead, or because you didn't like it [without friends]. What makes BoZ different from these, besides the fact that we haven't died out? Don't give me a "mature, experienced clan" answer. If you can't answer outside of those boundaries, then this clan means nothing to you.

"Clan was dead": Are you waiting for me to stay with a dead clan ?
"You didn't like it": Who likes a people that makes stupid things and shows off ?

No, I won't give you "mature, experienced clan" answer. Nobody leaves from BoZ for years. They knows which one is best one and they are trying to make alive this clan with good friendship. Some of the clan members from other clans are leaving because "this clan sucks". I'm not the one of these. I didn't see any BoZ members that leaving because "this clan sucks". It shows your level. That is my opinions about BoZ.  

Roxxar wrote:Give us one good reason why we should accept you and I don't mean reexplain Q12. You were inactive on your last app, you constantly leave clans for various reasons, and you can just go back to staff guilt-free once/if you're denied. I see no reason to accept someone with these qualities.

"Cleaned from the lag", I have less ping on this server.
Same answer from 2nd quote: But i didn't get accepted from Staff. If I get it already, I wouldn't leave from Staff to join BoZ or something like that.
avatar
Sgt Dwayne

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-04-07

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Sgt Dwayne #5

Post by x D on June 18th 2015, 5:05 pm

Its funny how Demian said the same , can you tell me where he is now?
Yh you told Stryde about it , but you wanted us to change our recruitment process again just to accept you?  gj

Let me guess if we deny you , you are going to rage and never re-apply?

Can you at last show us a proof that you are not going to do the same as Demian?
avatar
x D

Posts : 456
Join date : 2015-01-03

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Sgt Dwayne #5

Post by Sgt Dwayne on June 18th 2015, 5:09 pm

x D wrote:Its funny how Demian said the same , can you tell me where he is now?

I know it's funny but i won't. He is in Staff but i cancelled.

x D wrote:Yh you told Stryde about it , but you wanted us to change our recruitment process again just to accept you?  gj

No, just 1 change to do my tests.

x D wrote:Let me guess if we deny you , you are going to rage and never re-apply?

Really ? Joining BoZ is my current goal, i'll be a bit worried if you deny me but i won't rage.

x D wrote:Can you at last show us a proof that you are not going to do the same as Demian?

A proof about cancelled Staff Application or.. ?
avatar
Sgt Dwayne

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-04-07

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Sgt Dwayne #5

Post by x D on June 18th 2015, 5:48 pm

Sgt Dwayne wrote:Wtf ?? It's not 1 month. There wasn't the forums 1 month ago -. I applied for ST after being kicked from BoZ.

Well no one is asking for your canceled staff application , why we should trust that ur not going to re-apply for staff? Im sure you would say the same in your staff application "I wont re-apply to BoZ guys dont worry".

When you failed your tests because of the VPN ban , you cursed Stryde , and told everyone in this game what happened , next time you are going to show them info? Or maybe our forum topics? It dont matter how much you lie , i don't trust you until you show me that i should.

Edit: You also lied to me about applying for staff before your first BoZ application.
avatar
x D

Posts : 456
Join date : 2015-01-03

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Sgt Dwayne #5

Post by Sgt Dwayne on June 18th 2015, 6:27 pm

I know my mistakes. It's up to you but I learned my lesson. I won't apply for Staff, i said "i thought it will be hard for me".

And yes, i became a bit angry after being kicked because it was injustice for me. I told that to Demian, i don't know who saw it. I told him because i was taking the opinions about kicking.
avatar
Sgt Dwayne

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-04-07

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Sgt Dwayne #5

Post by x D on June 18th 2015, 6:53 pm

Yes you did , when i asked where you appling for ST you said , "i only did in the end of 2015" (It was before you re-apply for staff) , Lying is already one deny reason , even if you are not , your answers are really worst than before , your Q8 is full of random comments that are far away from reasons to join. Now can you stop Double/Triple Posting?
avatar
x D

Posts : 456
Join date : 2015-01-03

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Sgt Dwayne #5

Post by Nasri on June 18th 2015, 9:43 pm

Sgt Dwayne wrote:
Same answer from 2nd quote: But i didn't get accepted from Staff. If I get it already, I wouldn't leave from Staff to join BoZ or something like that.

So say if we deny your app this instant, will you re-apply to staff.

and if accepted, you won't leave staff to join BoZ or so.

Sgt Dwayne wrote:
No, I won't give you "mature, experienced clan" answer. Nobody leaves from BoZ for years. They knows which one is best one and they are trying to make alive this clan with good friendship. Some of the clan members from other clans are leaving because "this clan sucks". I'm not the one of these. I didn't see any BoZ members that leaving because "this clan sucks". It shows your level. That is my opinions about BoZ.  

Roxxar wrote:Give us one good reason why we should accept you and I don't mean reexplain Q12. You were inactive on your last app, you constantly leave clans for various reasons, and you can just go back to staff guilt-free once/if you're denied. I see no reason to accept someone with these qualities.

"Cleaned from the lag", I have less ping on this server. 
Same answer from 2nd quote: But i didn't get accepted from Staff. If I get it already, I wouldn't leave from Staff to join BoZ or something like that.

So.. why should we accept you?..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Nasri

Posts : 405
Join date : 2014-12-30

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Sgt Dwayne #5

Post by Sgt Dwayne on June 19th 2015, 7:48 pm

Maybe my mistakes showed you i'm not able for BoZ but i know my mistakes now. If you allow me to say something with "I can be...", okay. Some people doesn't learn their mistakes but i learned. If you are still thinking about me to repeat my mistakes again, you're wrong. I can be like other members. Some of them are tried to join many times but they got denied. They were patiently. After some tries, they got accepted. This is my 5th application. Second one was rushed. Third one made you a bit undeciced to me because of "Clan hopping". Since my third app, i didn't join any clans. 4th one is got accepted, but i was banned. So i won't do some mistakes like this in the future. Maybe you're still don't trust me but i know myself more than everything.
avatar
Sgt Dwayne

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-04-07

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Sgt Dwayne #5

Post by x D on June 21st 2015, 7:34 pm

Sgt Dwayne wrote:But i didn't get accepted from Staff. If I get it already, I wouldn't leave from Staff to join BoZ or something like that.
Are you sure? Do you want to know your mistake? You are un-loyal and you still Staff/BoZ hopping. Im already tired of your answers "No i never would join them dont worry" "My answers were the same from my last application but with different words" , you really want to be accepted with weak answers and all this childish staff drama? You are just repetiting everything in your whole application to answer us , Nasri asked you why we should accept you , look at what you said , more random comments and repetitive things? Let me guess now you are going to comment the same things to answer me?
avatar
x D

Posts : 456
Join date : 2015-01-03

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities
Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

 

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum