Kmo123 #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Kmo123 #2

Post by kmo123 on May 26th 2015, 4:43 pm

1. PB2 Nickname:
Kmo123
2. PB2 Profile Link:
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=kmo123&id=16582
3. How long have you been playing PB2?:
Since april 2011, I'm a old player xdd
4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:
Kills: 30,374
Deaths:26,898
4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:
N/A (I was always a player, never was interested in developing maps)
4c: How many player points do you have?:
5.09 -0.02 daily
5. Are you currently in a clan?:
I am not in any clan currently
5b. What clans have you been in before?:
Qualm,Anti,Legends,3T,Undecided,Xcution,AGSA,Royal,Physcal,X,BranchesofSin,Justice,FaZe and BoZ (http://prntscr.com/6iwm8e ik.. I got into box easy but this was because there was no forum to speak of in 2012, a time when BoZ was recruiting just about anyone.)
5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:
AGSA - was my first ever clan in pb2, no organisation and more fake members then real made me want to leave
Undecided - Was better then AGSA but because of Haris retiring I left this clan.
Xcution - This was critifyblaster's clan which was disbanded and died shortly after me joining
Legends - My year long spell in Legends was by far the best moments in me being in pb2, the clan was right up there with BoZ and GA some say that Legends gave birth to these clans because there were so many former Legends members in both BoZ and GA. I left this clan shortly after me coming back from retirement in 2014 because I heard it died.
3T - This was Sasuke1's clan which I actually joined in 2011 but left when it died and joined again in 2014 as it was revived by Krossman and Sasuke respectively. It shortly died after their website got hacked by whom shall not be named.
Anti - Was a clan i was actually forced into when Anti hacked 3T chat, Xlr was there to recruit me and I stayed loyal to the clan for 6 months and left the clan on 1st January 2015 (I left rather dramatically I know xdd)
Qualm - I joined shortly after when I left Anti, it was by far one of the best clans i joined and I applaud the members for giving me an opportunity to join such a prestigous which looked at life from a rather articulate side and question your own beliefs in a respectful way. I left because, i wanted a change, a new adventure.
Phsychal - And thats where I joined, Phychal, I must say it was a catastrophe to say the least, it lasted 1 week after my arrival.
Royal - Was a clan me, pivot and Sethic made and for a couple of days, it was looking and good and prospering but for some strange reason, it died after the 2 leader's left in short notice, I disbanded the clan shortly after knowing the news.
X- Was a desperate remake of Phsychal made by the same leaders and faced the same fate as the clan before, it died a couple of weeks after my arrival.
FaZe- To be very frank I just wanted to promote the tag but never realised it was an actual clan. Moreover, I was never aware of the website agonie created in making me leader. This clan died in a matter of days.
BoZ - was not my last clan but I joined after leaving Legends after it died, BoZ at the time was young and growing after the remake in 2012 and I felt no real connection to the clan so i left to rejoin 3T. Many of the boz members may not know but I was second generation box member.
6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:
No, I do not xddd
6b. Please list them with profile links:
N/A
7. Who recruited you?:
Umm.. Nobody in particular, Latino4eva persuaded me to rejoin like he did.
8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:
To end my pb2 career in a high instead of joining an known clan, which would die in couple of weeks. I feel as though that this clan has indeed improved since 2012, less drama and more maturity is what I like about this clan. I don't want to be all cliche and say, "it was meant to be" but I can tell you guys this, Biohazard is a good clan with good players, and i hope I can be amongst you all.
9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?:
xddd. I know who BoZ are and yes, I have indeed read the "About" page
10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?:
Yes, I have read it before making my application.
11. Which members in BoZ do you know?:
Lation4Eva, Koas,x d, Max Teabag,Jeff1888, Michealhero (One of my old friends from Legends),The Chosen One,Crowned Clown (terabrion), Nexir and Destroyer.
12. What can you offer to the clan?:
Experience and a level of maturity as I am one of many senior members of pb2. I will be active member in chat,forums and multiplayer doing my best in all that is asked from me. I don't plan on being just another face in this clan but rather, an acknowledged individual.
13. How often do you play PB2?:
3 times a week. (I a normal week)
14. What server do you usually play in?:
EU because I'm from london xddd. But, occasionally i would play in Washington dependant on the time.
14b. What is your average ping in that server?:
90+ on a good day
15. What is your favorite map?:
Eric gurt-railwars1 (I have been playing that map since 2011 great memories)
16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):
Boost from corners, Quickshot, My skills vary from each map depending if its arena map or sniper.
17. What country are you from?:
From the UK mate.
18. Extra comments/questions:
Just like to say thank you for reading application. I am happy with myself, with the application I have given, if i were to be denied or accepted my smile will still remain. Simply because I put effort into this app. Thank you all once again.
19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?
Member xdd lol!
avatar
kmo123

Posts : 39
Join date : 2015-05-12

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Kmo123 #2

Post by Lord Kaos on May 26th 2015, 11:31 pm

Considering you got denied the first time from BoZ, you applied to physcial, what makes us think you won't do the same for another clan?
avatar
Lord Kaos

Posts : 122
Join date : 2014-12-28

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Kmo123 #2

Post by kmo123 on May 27th 2015, 12:36 am

Lord Kaos wrote:Considering you got denied the first time from BoZ, you applied to physcial, what makes us think you won't do the same for another clan?

??? a) Psychal died
b) I applied to this clan when I was in NO clan
c) I was not in ANY clan during the 2 weeks.

"Considering you got denied the first time from boz" I get that, "you applied to psychal" *major facepalm* how does that correlate sir? I joined psychal before applying to boz and it died before I applied to boz. Your point makes no sense whatsoever.

Your point exactly? That question is rather confusing... please rephrase your point so I can give a vivid and structured answer..
avatar
kmo123

Posts : 39
Join date : 2015-05-12

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Kmo123 #2

Post by x D on May 27th 2015, 12:48 am

Lord Kaos wrote:Considering you got denied the first time from BoZ, you applied to physcial, what makes us think you won't do the same for another clan?
He wasn't denied when he joined psychal , he was "planning to apply".
avatar
x D

Posts : 456
Join date : 2015-01-03

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Kmo123 #2

Post by Lord Kaos on May 30th 2015, 8:41 pm

To end my pb2 career in a high instead of joining an known clan, which would die in couple of weeks. I feel as though that this clan has indeed improved since 2012, less drama and more maturity is what I like about this clan. I don't want to be all cliche and say, "it was meant to be" but I can tell you guys this, Biohazard is a good clan with good players, and i hope I can be amongst you all. Everything that is strike through is unnecessary, really unclear on why you want to join..
avatar
Lord Kaos

Posts : 122
Join date : 2014-12-28

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Kmo123 #2

Post by x D on May 30th 2015, 9:19 pm

Not Really he is saying that we are alive since a long time and we are really good since 2012 + we dont start making drama and the clan have mature members


Last edited by x D on May 30th 2015, 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
x D

Posts : 456
Join date : 2015-01-03

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Kmo123 #2

Post by kmo123 on May 30th 2015, 10:10 pm

lmao koas you seriously make no sense bruh. You alright? I clearly gave valid points in why i want to join. You claim, "everything that is strike through is unnecessary" pin point to exactly what is unnecessary and exactly what is so unclear that your brain cant process?

Dont wanna embarass you as you are a respected member in this clan but, dont simply quote and give me half hearted statment and expect me to respont to it....

If you have nothing benefical to say about my app, dont say it otherwise you will look stupid... In your case, im afraid you do...

Nothing personal. Just your questions are awkward and no base to it. You quote my text but, never actually pin point where the error and confusion you speak of actually is...

If x d understood why can't you and exactly what havent you understood?
avatar
kmo123

Posts : 39
Join date : 2015-05-12

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Kmo123 #2

Post by Ex Mechanic on May 30th 2015, 10:31 pm

kmo123 wrote:If you have nothing benefical to say about my app, dont say it otherwise you will look stupid... In your case, im afraid you do...
This isn't beneficial to your app as well, just saying
avatar
Ex Mechanic
Full-Throttle Gangsta

Posts : 515
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Kmo123 #2

Post by Subcomics on May 30th 2015, 10:44 pm

kmo123 wrote:8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:
To end my pb2 career in a high instead of joining an known clan, which would die in couple of weeks. I feel as though that this clan has indeed improved since 2012, less drama and more maturity is what I like about this clan. I don't want to be all cliche and say, "it was meant to be" but I can tell you guys this, Biohazard is a good clan with good players, and i hope I can be amongst you all.
To end my PB2 career in a high instead of joining a known clan.. BoZ is a known clan, I think you mean unknown clan. Why would we want to have someone who will end their PB2 career and leave PB2 once they join BoZ?

kmo123 wrote:If you have nothing benefical to say about my app, dont say it otherwise you will look stupid...
Anything is allowed to be said on applications as long as it pertains to the person who is applying and their application. Applicants cant decide who gets to post what on their application.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
3pro5you

Posts : 1724
Join date : 2014-02-15

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Kmo123 #2

Post by kmo123 on May 31st 2015, 10:30 am

Never said anything about retiring. I meant joining clans in general. For boz to hopefully be my final destination as there is no reason to leave and join another clan which would die in a few days/weeks/months is what i meant.

Im sorry if I came across as rude but I just find it annoying and non-sensical for a member to have nothing to say about my application and just summarise what he/she thinks about it good/bad instead of quoting me and asking a question with no base and structure. But I acknowledge that I was indeed wrong in some aspects.
avatar
kmo123

Posts : 39
Join date : 2015-05-12

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Kmo123 #2

Post by latino4eva on May 31st 2015, 5:42 pm

Well the app looks good to me, the Q are good gg

Try not to start unnecessary fights Smile

latino4eva

Posts : 58
Join date : 2015-03-09

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Kmo123 #2

Post by Lord Kaos on June 1st 2015, 1:05 am

You know instead of complaining at me for criticizing your app for the great of good, why don't you explain your reason to join. You said yourself, you only joined because Latino persuade you to join.
avatar
Lord Kaos

Posts : 122
Join date : 2014-12-28

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Kmo123 #2

Post by kmo123 on June 1st 2015, 5:29 pm

Lord Kaos wrote:you only joined because Latino persuade you to join.

Um.. If you could kindly read my previous responses you would find that, thats not the case. I believe that boz have become a lot more organised compared to it's latter years where BoZ were recruiting in their numbers. But, now I believe all of that has changed, there were no forums when I got accepted and I commend BoZ for their strict guidelines to help applicants understand that simply being a good player does not necessarily mean you can join BoZ. I believe I have the maturity and the mindset to be accepted. Stability and no drama are other components I have also acknowledged and approve. Is this sufficient, koas?
avatar
kmo123

Posts : 39
Join date : 2015-05-12

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Kmo123 #2

Post by Nasri on June 6th 2015, 4:08 pm

Application Accepted.

Come to chat and get your tests done.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Nasri

Posts : 405
Join date : 2014-12-30

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities


 

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum