Spirit #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Spirit #1

Post by Spirit on May 11th 2015, 8:21 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Spirit9871

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Spirit9871&id=809881

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: Since launch

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills = 10,877. Deaths = 9,037 [As of May 11th, 4 PM]

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 0

4c: How many player points do you have?: 3.41

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?: Tronespade.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: Leader accused me of backstabbing him.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Nope.

7. Who recruited you?: Mech.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I feel like I've hit a barrier in my progression as a player, and its been affecting me very negatively. I'm hoping you guys can perhaps help me become a better player not only for the sake of enjoyment, but also to help BoZ really grow stronger as a group.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yes.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Mech and Kaos (though Kaos probably doesn't remember me).

12. What can you offer to the clan?: I'm willing to support everyone whenever and wherever I can.

13. How often do you play PB2?: Almost daily.

14. What server do you usually play in?: Washington.

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: 40 - 60 ping.

15. What is your favorite map?: Probably Sniperwars (though I'm really down for anything).

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Height advantage + Aggresive play or Tactical with Defensive play (depending on my opponent).

17. What country are you from?: United States of America

18. Extra comments/questions: Hopefully I can really give something to this clan it doesn't already have. I appreciate the fact though that you guys at least took a look at my application. Thanks. Smile

19. What are you applying for: Member.

Spirit

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-05-11

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Spirit #1

Post by Fextem on May 11th 2015, 8:26 pm

You say you have been playing Plazma Burst 2 "since the launch" yet your account ID says otherwise. Can you explain this?
avatar
Fextem

Posts : 320
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Spirit #1

Post by x D on May 11th 2015, 8:59 pm

Spirit wrote:3. How long have you been playing PB2?: Since launch
Your account ID is 809881 , therefore it was probably created near 2013-2014

Spirit wrote:
8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I feel like I've hit a barrier in my progression as a player, and its been affecting me very negatively. I'm hoping you guys can perhaps help me become a better player not only for the sake of enjoyment, but also to help BoZ really grow stronger as a group.

You are not going to be better joining us , you want to "help us to grow up stronger" , well , guess if we need that? Weak Reason's

Spirit wrote:12. What can you offer to the clan?: I'm willing to support everyone whenever and wherever I can.
Weak answer , you could've done better.

Spirit wrote:16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Height advantage + Aggresive play or Tactical with Defensive play (depending on my opponent).
Can you please explain it better?
avatar
x D

Posts : 456
Join date : 2015-01-03

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Spirit #1

Post by Spirit on May 11th 2015, 10:01 pm

Fextem wrote:You say you have been playing Plazma Burst 2 "since the launch" yet your account ID says otherwise. Can you explain this?

Switched accounts a while back. Used to be known as Spirit987, though I believe the account was removed for years of inactivity (which explains why I didn't list it as an alt)


x D wrote:
Your account ID is 809881 , therefore it was probably created near 2013-2014

(See previous post)

Spirit wrote:16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Height advantage + Aggresive play or Tactical with Defensive play (depending on my opponent).
Can you please explain it better?

I prefer being higher up over my opponents which allows me more freedom to move and opportunities to attack. Assuming my opponent is faster than me however, I take it low and slow until I can find some weak points I can exploit.

Spirit

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-05-11

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Spirit #1

Post by Fextem on May 11th 2015, 10:08 pm

Well, it looks like I have to deny you.
You admit yourself you have an alternate account, Spirit987, and the recruitment rules says you don't have to list the account if it was deleted in the PB2 database error, but your Spirit987 account is still working, and it is not removed but it just says that it was inactive, so you still had to list it.

Application denied.
Applicant failed to list all alternate accounts.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks. ( May 25th, at 6:08 PM EST )
avatar
Fextem

Posts : 320
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities


 

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum