Valkyrie #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Valkyrie #2

Post by Valk on April 20th 2015, 4:02 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Valk

2. PB2 Profile Link:  http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Valk&id=1306620

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: Since January 2014

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: 0 kills and 0 deaths

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 0

4c: How many player points do you have?: None

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No

5b. What clans have you been in before?: GSA and my other clan was Misfits, the clan that I forgot the name of.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:

GSA: It was ludicrous of me joining that trash in the first place, I left because they thought I was a "spy". Clearly they don't trust any of their members nor show any respect to new recruits. Paranoid kids, they then guested me on chat. So I decided to leave.

Misfits: I started going inactive during that period due to real life problems, when the database crash came, I lost my account and contact with that clan. Don't worry, it's likely that the account is deleted so there is no tag.


6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes.

6b. Please list them with profile links:

Arch Vortex - Database error deleted the account

xXx_Shadowhunter21_xXx: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=xXx_SHADOWHUNTER21_xXx&id=1295287

Lucky Hacker: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Lucky%20Hacker&id=1275949

Valkyrie_ : http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Valkyrie_&id=1296054

7. Who recruited you?: No one

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:

The reason why I would like to join BoZ is because I am tired of seeing trash clans forming and then dying within a week or so, it just proves the leaders aren't committed to leading their clan, but BoZ is different, I see the leaders actually for the clan and their members. I have seen the BoZ clantage, which clearly shows there is a strong bond between the members. Which has inspired me to try to get into BoZ and become part of this exquisite clan. From experience in-game and on PB2 chat, BoZ members have shown respect to other players and be friendly to them which is what I like about this clan. Another reason is the fact that BoZ seems to be the place where you can chill and have fun, unlike other clans where it's all about useless ranks and wars. Honestly, those are my reasons to why I wish to join BoZ.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yes.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Kayd21, Unreal, X mechanic, Stryde, Max teabag, Slashdown, Kaos and Nexir, Blade, stfu, tex

12. What can you offer to the clan?: I can give advice to those who need it, volunteer to do any task or just be an extra hand if needed. The most important thing, I will offer for boz is my loyalty to the clan.

13. How often do you play PB2?: Around 3 times in the weekdays, 4 hours on the weekend (2 hours Saturday + 2 hours Sunday).

14. What server do you usually play in?: I usually play in California Server.

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: 250-300

15. What is your favorite map?: My favorite map is stryde-zone

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):

No special style in particular, I mostly predict my opponents move or whereabouts with the help of sound.

17. What country are you from?: Russia

18. Extra comments/questions:

I was born in Russia but moved to Australia. Note: for question 5b/c just wanted to say I was accepted last time but failed the tests which means I wasn't really officially in BoZ.

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?

Trial Member
avatar
Valk
Communist

Posts : 285
Join date : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Valkyrie #2

Post by x D on April 20th 2015, 4:05 pm

Nice application.

Valkyrie wrote:12. What can you offer to the clan?: I can give advice to those who need it, volunteer to do any task or just be an extra hand if needed. The most important thing, I will offer for boz is my loyalty to the clan.

Can you explain it better?
avatar
x D

Posts : 456
Join date : 2015-01-03

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Valkyrie #2

Post by Valk on April 20th 2015, 4:35 pm

x D wrote:Nice application.

Thank You.

x D wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:12. What can you offer to the clan?: I can give advice to those who need it, volunteer to do any task or just be an extra hand if needed. The most important thing, I will offer for boz is my loyalty to the clan.

Can you explain it better?

Sure,

"I can give advice to those who need it": If anyone in the clan feel like they need to talk to someone or wishes to ask for guidance, I can offer that via trying my best to be helpful.

"volunteer to do any task or just be an extra hand if needed.": If any tasks come up and maybe a member of boz needs assistance, then I will be more than happy to help or if there are anything that needs to be done. I volunteer because I believe I should put my effort into this clan because if I am accepted not only will you give me a good experience but also feel the smooth atmosphere in BoZ.

"I will offer for boz is my loyalty to the clan.": I will stay with BoZ till the end, I won't be one of those clanhoppers who come and go, not giving two bedsheets about his/her clan. I am different, I don't believe in that. I believe once you join a clan, you have to stay committed to it. That is why, if I get accepted I won't leave BoZ for any other clan, excuses etc.
avatar
Valk
Communist

Posts : 285
Join date : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Valkyrie #2

Post by Nova Nova on April 21st 2015, 9:00 pm

Very nice application, couldn't find any errors. Good luck.
avatar
Nova Nova

Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-03-21

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Valkyrie #2

Post by Subcomics on April 22nd 2015, 1:32 am

Valkyrie wrote:18. Extra comments/questions: I was born in Russia but moved to Australia.
wat?
I'm convinced otherwise that your location is a pseudo, as you've magically bounced around 5 countries within the past 2 weeks
So either one of two things:
VPN + trying to hide something
Filthy rich and traveling the world with your parents 24/7

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
3pro5you

Posts : 1708
Join date : 2014-02-15

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Valkyrie #2

Post by Freesnacher on April 22nd 2015, 2:56 am

How long have you had an xat account, what chats did you visit on it?
avatar
Freesnacher

Posts : 577
Join date : 2014-02-16

http://Youtube.com/user/Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Valkyrie #2

Post by Slashdown on April 22nd 2015, 10:59 am

Nice app. My one concern in question 14b.

Do you really have 250-300 ping at all times? Are you never able to play ranked?

Clarify that more, if you can.
avatar
Slashdown

Posts : 111
Join date : 2014-12-31

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Valkyrie #2

Post by Valk on April 22nd 2015, 5:39 pm

Cake wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:18. Extra comments/questions: I was born in Russia but moved to Australia.
wat?
I'm convinced otherwise that your location is a pseudo, as you've magically bounced around 5 countries within the past 2 weeks
So either one of two things:
VPN + trying to hide something
Filthy rich and traveling the world with your parents 24/7

You are correct with the VPN, however I am not hiding anything from the clan. It's more a matter of security and the comfort of being sure nothing would happen. As you may not be aware of, a few months ago when I was in Misfits, I was receiving DDoS threats by an anonymous user on xat. I don't know his xat ID or anything. In somewhat way, I provoked him but cannot remember how. He IP logged me and then DDoSed me. My parents were not happy about it and couldn't trust me anymore. Evidently this links back to my inactivity during Misfits since I was not allowed on PC again which is one of the reasons of my IRL problems as explained for my inactivity in Misfits. Now I am using a VPN to ensure I won't have a repeat anymore. Also my parents only allow me to use PC for study and work so I use VPN to try get onto PB2 etc.



Freesnacher wrote:How long have you had an xat account,

I have had it for a short period of time since I use a VPN so I get new xat acc IDs. I recently made one on Opera browser because my parent's don't know about private tab there.

Freesnacher wrote:what chats did you visit on it?

I rarely visited other chats, when I do I mostly visit BoZ chat and sometimes Qualm chat. I also went onto Misfit chat twice before going inactive.

Slashdown wrote:Do you really have 250-300 ping at all times? Are you never able to play ranked?

When I was in Australia, Yeah since I was too far away from the server but since I am with my Grandmother in Russia, it is possible for me to play ranked.
avatar
Valk
Communist

Posts : 285
Join date : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Valkyrie #2

Post by Mech1354 on April 22nd 2015, 11:06 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
18. Extra comments/questions:

I was born in Russia but moved to Australia. Note: for question 5b/c just wanted to say I was accepted last time but failed the tests which means I wasn't really officially in BoZ. Do you remember why you failed the tests? Just curious.
I can't find any other problems with your application (the VPN reason seems legit), so let's wait for someone to check your alts.
avatar
Mech1354

Posts : 173
Join date : 2014-02-17

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Valkyrie #2

Post by Valk on April 22nd 2015, 11:21 pm

Mech1354 wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:
18. Extra comments/questions:

I was born in Russia but moved to Australia. Note: for question 5b/c just wanted to say I was accepted last time but failed the tests which means I wasn't really officially in BoZ. Do you remember why you failed the tests? Just curious.
I can't find any other problems with your application (the VPN reason seems legit), so let's wait for someone to check your alts.

Just lost 2 of the 3 tests, so 1/3 and Mechanic told me I didn't pass.
avatar
Valk
Communist

Posts : 285
Join date : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Valkyrie #2

Post by TheChosen One on April 27th 2015, 4:39 pm

I like your appliction Valk. I seen you in game before you are really mature and fun person to play with. Good job lil m8 and good luck.
avatar
TheChosen One

Posts : 194
Join date : 2015-01-14

http://xat.com/biohazardpb2

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Valkyrie #2

Post by Freesnacher on April 29th 2015, 6:10 am

You say you play 5 days a week yet your account kd has remained the same since your first application. Unless you reset your kd every passing day, you aren't active in PB2. You failed the 3 tests a couple weeks ago then you apply for BoZ days later, if you failed those tests, I'm pretty sure it was because you did not have the standard level of skill to pass. What you think you can become a decent player in a couple days? I won't be surprised since I have a gut feeling you are hiding something, this is on speculation but I find you not suitable for BoZ at the moment. Yes, you can act mature when necessary but the skill level is not adequate. Why bother accepting you and going through the same process when you yet aren't fit to pass. If you are hiding something, pretending like you are a new player, purposely acting noobish, I won't be surprised. I'm not saying you are, but IF, just know things won't end well for you. That VPN story is pretty fishy, don't blame me for being curious or judging you with little hard evidence. As for me, overall, I find you not suitable for BoZ, reasons above.
avatar
Freesnacher

Posts : 577
Join date : 2014-02-16

http://Youtube.com/user/Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Valkyrie #2

Post by Subcomics on May 1st 2015, 12:08 am

Frozen due to no response

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
3pro5you

Posts : 1708
Join date : 2014-02-15

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Valkyrie #2

Post by Valk on May 1st 2015, 7:59 am

Hi, sorry for being inactive, i had a few difficulties to deal with during the oast few days.

Okay.

Yes free, I do reset my kdr everytime I play because I have a habit of doing so. Sure I may not have kdr but that doesn't mean i am inactive, ranked/unranked isn't everything in PB2, there are also custom maps which I play. Just because I don't go on ranked/unranked doesn't mean Im inactive, i just play loads of custom maps too.

Yeah I failed those tests, maybe it was just a bad day or bad connection, who knows you may call it excuses but they are possible factors of my failure. Not blaming it all on them, it was partly my fault too that I didn't Pass.

Well, after I failed I started playing ranked again to play against other players which helped me improve. Failure isn't the end of the line, what matters is you stand back up and try to see where you went wrong, maybe my style of play wasn't that good etc. So that is what I did during my 2 weeks of waiting to reapply. Also it shows how committed I am to join boz, trying and trying again until I get in.

Skill level isn't adequate, yeah that was 3 weeks ago.

Why bother accepting me again if my skill level isn't decent enough? Well I have improved myself since the last time I did my tests, I am not going to quote this since I don't remeber his exact words but after playing a few matches with TheChosen One, he said I was pretty good, which kept me motivated and determined to pass my tests if I am accepted agai. To further elaborate on my point, you never know until you try it. So I guess you don't know if I would fail again or pass the tests until you give me another chance.

I see no point to act like a noob on purpose, been playing for a year, it's just pure stupidity to act like one with no reason or a very weak reason.

I'm not blaming you for the VPN story, I respect your reasons due to looking at past applications.

Have a nice day Free.
avatar
Valk
Communist

Posts : 285
Join date : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Valkyrie #2

Post by Freesnacher on May 1st 2015, 7:40 pm

I know what you are going through, how you feel, etc. Sorry for jumping to conclusion, after reading this, I kinda want you in,to get to know you better, understand you better. You looked at my past applications, loool, great. I hope too see you around. *9.+4-
.
avatar
Freesnacher

Posts : 577
Join date : 2014-02-16

http://Youtube.com/user/Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities
Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

 

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum