Grey Hat #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Re: Grey Hat #3

Post by Subcomics on April 9th 2015, 8:18 pm

frozen until full clan decision, but responses will still be taken
frozen so it cant get denied/accepted until majority of clan has a say

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Subcomics
secretly xmechanic

http://biohazard.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan-138 on April 9th 2015, 8:24 pm

In the beginning, I thought that you were overall a very generous, mature player, who deserved to be in BoZ. However, after you changed to a different person, I lost that positive perspective on you. You changed, went too immature, and then eventually became banned on Plazma Burst 2. Looking at your application, viewing the detail in which you've put into this application, I can see the amount of effort you are putting in. You've messed up several times, and done loads of things I could never imagine you would do. If you are telling the truth, if you do really mean what you say within this application, you deserve to be in this clan. I do however feel a lot like the way Krutz does, thinking that you might be a risk, while you might deserve to be in the clan too. It would be great to have you back in the clan, so long as you act according to what you say, and be respectful and mature. Good luck.
Spartan-138
Operator

http://www.pb2boz.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on April 9th 2015, 8:58 pm

Exaplain please?
TwK:
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by x D on April 9th 2015, 9:08 pm

Eragon wrote:Exaplain please?
TwK:
That is just one GeNo thing , it means Tweaking or something like that http://prntscr.com/6rriv0
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher on April 11th 2015, 1:08 am

It's sad that ya'll think I'm Free, the immature, rude, person who doesn't deserve to be in BoZ. Especially since ya'll never knew me really, why I did things, what I really mean, how I really feel. My actions don't define who I am, especially since you guys don't know a clue on what really happened. Gonna keep it that way tbh, I don't go far for self-preservation these days. Everyone has their side of a story. I didn't know I had trust to lose. If we are being real than lemme just say, I feel like you guys are trusting me to pass a test I didn't study for, because I don't know what the questions is asking exactly, they are to vague. I swear to god if I hurt your feelings or felt I was being a jerk to you, and you told me then damn I would make things right and be careful how I throw my words around. Right, mingo? Like our last convo on skype I liked how you opened up, in the end we all did, key to communication. We filled in the caps. Why did I have to know how you guys feel this way only when I was thrown out of boz? If I was such a bad company then how come no one told me? Those memories aren't going away. Whatever. Truth is I only mentioned being a jerk to some BoZ members because that's what ya'll say. I don't remember being a jerk to you guys intentionally, I was never out to get anyone. Stayed hours thinking of the past, how I was being rude.... I remember the Peter incident, I took care of that. I remember turning into a different person for a few minutes but never tried to throw anyone off. Nexir would just say "what happened to free, I wonder what's going on in his life  hue hue" or whatever. Nothing much, after that I turned back to how I was, I did have my reasons though. Point is, if what you say is true, and you are willing to give me a chance, don't let me be alone in it. If I hurt your feelings, or felt I'm being a jerk, tell me personally. How else can this be fixed if I have no fucking clue. I'm not blaming this on anyone if you wanna flip my words around, I just want help figuring this out because ya'll know I ain't giving up on BoZ. Plus, I forgot everything with my short memory over here. If I was being a jerk to you in the past (pm me).

Hey, mingo... Who gave you permission to know me so well? You aren't allowed to know me more than I know myself, kk? jk. Out of most people I would think you know how loyal I am, remember my phone notes, no? Good. On topic.
The idea has passed my mind many times, scares me tbh.  It might happen, I see it coming but not what you expect. If the clan gets to know me, understand and confront me about anything then we won't have problems. That doesn't give an excuse to go back to whatever person you (the clan) imagine I was. I don't wanna be accepted without you  guys telling me the type of person you thought I was and how to become better. Given Krutz's motivation, given the past I don't think he meant that now. At least about the valuable member, looking forward to seeing me back in BoZ, etc. still encouraged me.  I feel like if I join BoZ now, I'm suppose to nod my head and shut the hell up because anything I say can be taken offensively. At least Finally you guys are telling me instead of knowing from someone else. I don't take it well. We'll talk more on skype, mingo.  

I already know what you are going to say, I can say a lot more to fill in the gaps but I'll just leave that to you ( to ask me)

G2g.

@pini
This application is adding to my 2nd application(if you haven't seen my answers to that app) Maybe this application might seem kissy to you because I'm tried of always being reject or let down, there isn't much to say. I know how things run around here, there aren't much options for me here besides putting away my pride and dignity to the side (let go). Otherwise things will get messy for me once again and my chances of joining are crushed once more.
After what has happened it definitely took more than having good morals and honesty to write this application and try once more.
Freesnacher

http://Youtube.com/user/Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by mingo1 on April 11th 2015, 3:55 am

fuckkk this is so dramatic LOL. I'll say this, you're pretty good at explaining yourself... Smile
mingo1

http://www.youtube.com/c/Turbine768

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher on April 11th 2015, 4:24 am

Everything I say sounds dramatic ffs, why.
I'm not crying...., plus someone is going to flip my words and generate something else.
Freesnacher

http://Youtube.com/user/Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar on April 12th 2015, 12:34 am

Accepted, come to BoZ chat for your tests.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum